Confessed to a friend crush and idk how to put it

Reply Tue 16 May, 2023 04:36 am
I confessed to my guy friend who happens to be my crush. When I confessed, idk if he rejected me or not. In fact, he even thanked me but he told me that he doesn't know about moving up... ig that does count as rejection?? Tho i did tell him that I just wanted closure... Anyway, after confessing, our interactions grew. Like, we don't talk as much as before and it was as if he became warmer to me. And we constantly talk now. Like last Sunday, he and I were talking for the whole day. We even talk about intellectual topics (which i rlly prefer). But honestly, Idk what to make of this... does he see me as the way I see him? Or is he just testing me? T^T he doesn't seem to be the type that would do sth mean thoo but I just overthink abt everything and the things that he does to me (maybe im just being delusional T^T) ... feelings are very confusing and he makes it more confusing as it is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 526 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 16 May, 2023 07:13 am
@Vaporeon,
First of all, this is contradictory" "Like, we don't talk as much as before and it was as if he became warmer to me. And we constantly talk now."

Secondly, how would we know what's going on in his head? We don't know either of you. You should put this question to someone who knows the two of you.

Thirdly, why would he be 'testing' you? Testing you for what?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 May, 2023 09:22 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Thirdly, why would he be 'testing' you? Testing you for what?

Rabies?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 16 May, 2023 09:59 am
@Vaporeon,
Give a little time and patience for this person to emotionally digest. Maybe they have some undigested feelings they never gave a name to that align with your crush feelings towards him?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 17 May, 2023 03:01 pm
Is it really this hard to get to know someone these days???
Mame

Reply Thu 18 May, 2023 08:57 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Apparently! All these games people play. Just come out and say it.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 May, 2023 10:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Is it really this hard to get to know someone these days???

You're clearly not an introvert, right?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 18 May, 2023 02:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
I do well socially.
0 Replies