We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 12:50 am
We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.

Presently all matter is disappearing into multiple spinning holes in the cosmos and not just one spinning hole as modern day science has predicted.

Scientist know this already.

So my question is, why are they so intent on pursuing what is clearly incorrect science?

Jasper10

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the problem that scientists have RIGHT NOW and the reason the scientific community has gone very quiet indeed is that they know now that they have a square peg and that square peg needs to fit into multiple round holes.

What I mean by this is modern day scientists know now that PRESENT day science does not concur with their PAST and FUTURE science.

They now have the embarrassing problem of trying to explain how gravity can get matter into multiple holes and not just a single hole as their PAST and FUTURE science has predicted.
Jasper10

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 02:17 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the presently accepted scientific model it on the brink of totally failing and all the philosophical reasonings that brought it about will go with it.

I would suggest that scientists are acutely aware of this as well.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 03:07 am
Jasper10 wrote:
Presently all matter is disappearing into multiple spinning holes in the cosmos

I am composed of matter. Why haven't I noticed this?

Jasper10 wrote:
and not just one spinning hole as modern day science has predicted.

What prediction is this??
Jasper10

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 04:21 am
@oralloy,
In the present,matter is disappearing into multiple points in the cosmos oralloy.I don’t know why you are not aware of this.

The past and future predicted scientific assumption is that matter came into existence from one point and will disappear into one point.

Jasper10

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 11:48 am
@Jasper10,
Present moment science has now definitively confirmed that modern day science’s past and future science and particularly it’s single Big Bang/Big Crunch theory prediction is incorrect.

The magnetism theory is a much better theory because it predicts multiple big bangs and big crunches, and is based upon a balancing of electromagnetic forces because these forces do not cancel out in nature.

The magnetism theory accurately predicts what is observed in the cosmos.
oralloy

Sat 18 Feb, 2023 04:15 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Big Bang/Big Crunch

Oh. That's what you are talking about. Your previous posts were kind of vague and I couldn't tell what you were referring to.

Anyway, scientific theory said there would be a Big Crunch if the mass of the universe could overcome its expansion.

However, it has since been determined that the mass of the universe cannot overcome its expansion. The universe is going to expand forever.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Feb, 2023 02:48 am
@oralloy,
The universe is not going to expand forever if all matter continues to disappear into multiple holes in line with observations oralloy.

Matter is not expanding into these multiple holes.Matter is contracting into them.

PRESENTLY observations do not concur with modern day science’s Past and Future predicted science.

Observations have confirmed multiple big bangs and big crunches are happening in the universe all the time.

Modern day science needs to cut to the chase and explain how gravity fits into the multiple Big Bang and Big Crunch equation.

It’s obvious that today’s Past and Future scientific model and the philosophy behind it doesn’t work.

A new scientific model is required.

The universe is expanding and contracting at multiple points all the time.

The universe is VIBRATING.

oralloy

Sun 19 Feb, 2023 03:01 am
@Jasper10,
Is there some sort of reputable article about these observations that you refer to?
Jasper10

Sun 19 Feb, 2023 03:14 am
@oralloy,
The universe isn’t expanding uniformly according to observations.

I would suggest that you look into it for yourself.

The present scientific model isn’t reputable if it doesn’t work?

How can all matter expand indefinitely if it has all disappeared into the multiple holes in the universe?
oralloy

Sun 19 Feb, 2023 03:25 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
I would suggest that you look into it for yourself.

If you have any links to reputable articles I will be happy to look them over.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Feb, 2023 03:59 am
@oralloy,
Just key in the universe isn’t expanding uniformly on the internet.At the moment observational confirmations are worth far more than the countless calculations that have been carried out over the years that are doing nothing more than confirming what isn’t happening in the universe.
Jasper10

Mon 20 Feb, 2023 05:09 am
@Jasper10,
If observations are confirming multiple big bangs and big crunches and matter is constantly entering and exiting from multiple holes at varying time intervals then this opens up a whole new PRESENT science in my opinion because it brings electromagnetic fields into foundational equations.At the moment electromagnetic fields are just an afterthought in the PAST and FUTURE science predicted formulas we have now.
Jasper10

Mon 20 Feb, 2023 06:42 am
@Jasper10,
In my opinion,it’s looking increasingly like the magnetism theory which predicts multiple big bangs and big crunches at varying timescales (within an electromagnetically saturated cosmos) is a reliable theory.It also agrees with the theory that everything in the cosmos is vibrating and explains why there is hot and cold spots in the cosmos.

Jasper10

Mon 20 Feb, 2023 08:51 am
@Jasper10,
One things for sure modern day PAST and FUTURE predicted science is definitely on the back foot now.

How can you continue with theories which simply do not reflect what is happening in reality?

There never was a single Big Bang and there never will be a single Big Crunch either

Not according to PRESENT science anyway and we have definitive proof of this.

Let’s forget about PAST and FUTURE guess work.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Feb, 2023 01:18 am
@Jasper10,
I think once we get the correct science in place then I believe everything will begin to make more sense and we will see that everything may have a meaning.

My view is that the science that is peddled as fact at the moment is only PAST and FUTURE predicted science which definitely does not tie up with what is actually observed in the cosmos presently. Scientists know this.

My view is that everything does appear meaningless with the incorrect scientific theories we presently have and scientists can in no way say their theories are correct until they tie up with what is observed in the cosmos.

At the moment all that science is confirming is what isn’t happening in the cosmos.

So I would suggest you don’t get hanging all your belief systems on PAST and FUTURE guess work science because the presently accepted scientific model is on the brink of failing in my opinion and I believe that there are many scientists who would agree with me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 21 Feb, 2023 05:33 am
@Jasper10,
There's nothing wrong with science, the fault is all yours.

You cannot deal with reality, your lack of understanding causes you to write stream of consciousness nonsense.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Feb, 2023 06:54 am
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy.

"There is nothing wrong with science" ???????

Now that has to the quote of the year so far surely!!

How would you know anyway. You are not a scientist or a philosopher?

The problem with modern day science's PAST and FUTURE theory predictions (guesses) is that observations don't back them up.

You don't see that as a problem then...... in reality?

Jasper10

Tue 21 Feb, 2023 07:10 am
@Jasper10,
My Science and Philosophy is perfectly sound Izzy.

I gave up on PAST and FUTURE modern day science and philosophy's guesses years ago.

Jasper10

Wed 22 Feb, 2023 03:40 am
@Jasper10,
Observations are clearly showing that there are multiple big bangs and big crunches happening all the time and at various timescales within the cosmos which is saturated with electromagnetic fields.

This explanation perfectly explains the non uniform expansion of the cosmos and the hot and cold spots that have been observed.

So how does gravity fit into this model I wonder.

This is the question scientist will be asking themselves right now in REALITY.

1. Forums
  2. » We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 02:46:00