We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.

Jasper10

Sun 16 Apr, 2023 07:36 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I can’t deal with it Bobsul.

That’s impossible.

I would suggest that you are right though, it does need dealing with.
Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 12:21 am
@Jasper10,
Modern day cosmological theories are so boringly incorrect.

Matter is appearing and disappearing out of/into many many holes in the universe.We observe that on our own doorstep.The same thing is happening throughout the universe.

Scientists are clearly blinded to the incorrect “flag ship” theory of gravity which claims that all things must have originated from a single point.

Clearly scientists don’t want to hear what is blatantly obvious because accepting this fact will have a domino effect on many of their other theories which will totally collapse as well along with the gravity theory.

This is the reality of the situation.

I gave up on nonsense modern day scientific theories years ago.What is the point of adopting widely accepted modern day scientific theories to try and explain things across the sciences (philosophy and psychology) when these theories are so obviously incorrect?

There are scientific principles that explain the universe across the sciences but they aren’t the scientific principles that are presently being touted that’s for sure.

Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 12:52 am
@Jasper10,
The brain is an organ that operates due to electromechanical principles adopting electromagnetic force interactions in its operation.

Why do scientists believe the universe adopts different scientific principles in its construction/operation?

All sciences are interconnected.

As there are multiple BB and BC happening throughout the universe at various timescales it can’t possibly be gravity which is causing them.

Electromagnetic forces are causing them.
Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 06:11 am
@Jasper10,
When the universe is formally confirmed as not expanding uniformly, and it isn't, where does modern day science go then?

Many of it's theories will collapse on the back of this AWARENESS and scientists know it.

It's just to embarrassing to formally announce it.

They might as well get on with it. Why keep wasting money on failed theory pursuits?

Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 08:15 am
@Jasper10,
Philosophy is the leading science surely.
Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 08:37 am
@Jasper10,
AWARENESS has revealed that vibration is the primary source of communication of the brain and we now have the theoretical science behind it.

+/-=+/- is the electromagnetic vibratory formula that confirms it.

This can be translated into binary code.
MontereyJack

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 12:12 pm
@Jasper10,
Did you know you can count up to 1023 n binary. your fingers if you count in binary
Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 12:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
I didn’t Monterey Jack.

I would suggest that every binary code relates to a specific vibration though creating a communication language.
Jasper10

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 10:39 pm
@Jasper10,
Everything vibrates in the universe due to a common (mirror imaging) science to the left and to the right.

Only electromechanical principles provides that science.

A + and- electromagnetic force balances with a + and - electromagnetic force to produce a vibratory balance.

This is an alternative science for the makeup of everything in the universe and unites the sciences.

It certainly explains double mindedness or dualistic reasoning.
glitterbag

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 02:10 am
@Jasper10,
I tried to read the your posts to find the genius you were talking about,,but sadly I couldn't find it. This isn't the first time I've trolled thru your special guidance to the truth.....................
Sadly, I couldn't find the truth you were laying out. (I'll study some more, I've spent my entire lifetime studying our opinions and temperament. We need to redevelop our attitudes into a more pleasant and cooperate group. We will keep our families safe and sound for multiple people to assist.

We can't listen to the racists or the people that think this country can only be handled by 'whites"........That's bullshit. People have been living all over this continent and have done very well..........,...There will be many people moving into farms that a belong to them.............That's just a hint, a bunch of folks are coming back for their farms. The only problem I see is all the donor farmers living in distant places and trying to come back being able to identify their own farms.

izzythepush

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 02:20 am
@glitterbag,
He just parrots the same nonsense over and over again, rinse and repeat.

He clearly has no understanding of science and lacks the vocabulary to articulate his theories.

Nobody takes him seriously yet he continues with his self satisfied ignorance.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 03:05 am
@glitterbag,
No worries glitterbag. You need to separate awareness from consciousness. Then it makes sense.

Jasper10

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 03:42 am
@Jasper10,
It's constructed such that the individual has to actively participate.The sciences can only be united in this way.

PLAYER SCIENCE rather than the SPECTATOR SCIENCE we are used to,
Jasper10

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 05:12 am
@Jasper10,
The individual needs to learn to take control consciousness.This is only possible if awareness is separated from consciousness.This realisation is the eureka moment.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 05:16 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

No worries glitterbag. You need to separate awareness from consciousness. Then it makes sense.

You mean like in Malcolm in the Middle where Reese turns his brain off?

It's about time you turned yours back on.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 07:24 am
There's no way to describe an experience in the present except as a recent past. The smallest amount of time puts it into the past.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 07:32 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Philosophy is the leading science surely.

Please. How so? What does that really mean. Put that in script and make a wall hanging out of it.

https://philosophy.stackexchange.com › questions › 43390 › is-philosophy-a-science
Is philosophy a science? - Philosophy Stack Exchange
No, philosophy is not a science. Science uses the scientific method to form hypotheses and then test them by gathering or generating empirical evidence. Most of the issues in philosophy are currently beyond the scope of those addressed by science - issues such as "what is knowable", "what is right and wrong", and "what is the nature of time". Share
Jasper10

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 11:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
There is a way of describing consciousness states.

One is either engaged and in the moment or one is disengaged and out of the moment.

Disengaged and out of the moment meditation is where individuals,in their total unawareness,carry out their dualistic reasoning.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 12:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Present philosophy takes account of what is happening in the present.It doesn’t guess.This includes being aware that matter is exiting and entering many many holes in the universe all the time.

Past and Future philosophy only guesses what might have happened in the past and what might happen in the future and guesses that all matter exited a single hole and guesses that all matter will enter a single hole.Past and Future philosophy being totally unaware of what is happening in the present.

Hence why the modern day single Big Bang and single Big Crunch theory is complete and utter nonsense and is being proved to be so by observation.

bobsal u1553115

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 02:18 pm
@Jasper10,
"Doesn't guess"? Pondering without empirical fact is most certainly at least guessing.

Philosophy has all sorts of contradictory schools, take Left and Right Hegelianism. Or Existentialism and Nihilism. Or Christianity and Atheism.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:34:46