We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.

Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 12:57 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the only forces that can explain; the operation of the cosmos and everything in it are produced by electromechanical principles.

Gravity and the strong and weak nuclear forces had to be invented following the psychological cancelling out because otherwise there were wouldn’t have been any forces to explain the workings of the cosmos.Magnetic forces having been ruled out because it is claimed that as the electromagnetic field that produces the + and - magnetic forces in nature is a common field then the + and - forces are the same and cancel out.It is also claimed that electromagnetic fields weren’t even around at the beginning of everything anyway.Just another guess that was made following the invention of the 3 forces.

However,science isn’t about just ONE spinning object.Science is about all spinning objects and how they interact.All things spin at both the macro and micro levels in the cosmos within electromagnetic fields that are present and have always been present .All these spinning objects are electromagnets which interact with other spinning objects and the + and - forces of all these spinning objects don’t cancel out but are rather balanced resulting in the vibration of everything in the cosmos due to the -/-…-/+…+/-…+/+ interactions which is the same full logic 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 that is used for the programming of all computers including AI which incidentally wouldn’t work if natures FULL logic electromagnetic force interactions cancelled out.

Modern day science has been doing a lot of assuming unfortunately.

Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 01:20 am
@Jasper10,
As I keep maintaining, all sciences are interconnected and therefore we are influenced by the vibratory electromagnetic force interactions that are happening in nature all the time and this can be experientially measured and proved by the individual at the consciousness level by simply determining which of the two possible “waking” consciousness states we reside within in any given moment (the in (+) or out (-) of the moment state).

I would suggest that if we want to learn more about how we actually work at the psychological level then the above should be taken seriously.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 01:34 am
@Jasper10,
For all you “hippies” out there, when one becomes AWARE of the two distinct “waking” consciousness states that we experience and mentally separate them and assign a + and - to them, these conscious states can then be balanced by the realisation that we are neither of these consciousness states.We just experience them.We can then create a mental stillness for ourselves by balancing a + and - consciousness with a + and - consciousness which results in a balancing of the mind and dualistic reasoning.

The hippies were right, it is all about vibration.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 06:08 am
@Jasper10,
Who cares about Einstein's theories at the end of the day.

The proof is in the pudding.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 11:45 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that there is no such thing as gravity or strong or weak forces.

You don’t have to get rid of them because they don’t exist anyway.

These 3 forces were invented after a philosophical guess that the electromagnetic forces between multiple SPINNING objects (planets/stars/holes) and sub atomic particles cancel out (One of these forces being glue to patch up a broken theory).

We know now that electromagnet forces don’t cancel out ,they balance and the below formula proves it,

alternating +/- electromagnetic forces = alternating +/- electromagnetic forces…..a formula which is made up of the combined 4 off logic possibilities -/-….-/+…..+/-….+/+ which is the logic adopted for everything in the universe.

So the foundational guess that +=- and -=+ which was the basis for all modern day science was the wrong guess and has led science down a rabbit hole.

I would suggest therefore that the only forces that remain in nature are associated with electromagnetism.

Jasper10

Fri 17 Mar, 2023 12:02 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos were definitely around at the same time, if not before, any Big Bang or Big Crunch.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Mar, 2023 02:21 am
@Jasper10,
The problem with modern day science is that it doesn’t explain the consciousness experience in a sensible scientific way because it doesn’t have a science yet that can adequately explain it in a sensible way.

The reason being is that modern day science is unbalanced.It’s a mishmash of invented mathematical theories (guesses).

I would suggest that we all experience the push/pull effects of electromagnetic forces.These interactions are directly experienced by the individual at the consciousness level.An alternative science perfectly explains it.

I would suggest that modern day science is totally sold on its attractive gravity (+/-…-/+) theory (guess) to the expense of a theory which can adequately explains (-/-..,+/+) repulsion.It therefore needs glue to prevent repulsion from happening which I would suggest is a ridiculous guess.Glue doesn’t marry with gravity to explain consciousness.It so easy to totally reject modern day science therefore because of its inability to adequately explain consciousness which is all that matters to the individual at the end of the day.

I would suggest that the reason science has disappeared down a rabbit hole stems from its philosophy.

I would suggest that it’s philosophical starting point is morality and it has guessed that good is bad and bad is good. (+=- and -=+).It’s science follows this pattern which is why it has concluded that electromagnetic forces cancel out.However,this guess is not true when you take the 4 off possible interactions between all the spinning particles within the cosmos at both the macro and micro levels.The 4 off magnet force interactions do not cancel out.PERIOD.They vibratory balance (+/-=+/-).This formula is the only way to balance these forces.You need alternating + and - to balance with an alternating + and - which is simple common sense science.

I would suggest that modern day science needs to take its initial morality guess out of its science.That is where it has fallen into error.Science isn’t interested in its philosophical musings.

There are two equal but opposing forces in nature (+ and -) and good and bad should not be assigned to them.That is not to say that there isn’t such a thing as good and bad.However,Good and Bad has absolutely nothing at all to do with these 2 equal but opposing forces of nature.They are just equal but opposing forces in nature which DO NOT cancel out.

Jasper10

Mon 20 Mar, 2023 10:35 am
@Jasper10,
All this + and - stuff. What does it mean in practice? What does it mean for mental health?

It means that there are two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature which cannot be cancelled out as modern day science claims.- These forces should not be viewed at the philosophical level as good or bad but just as two equal but opposite forces.

That is not to say that there isn’t such a thing as good and bad. No, it just means that these two forces of nature are real and are equal and opposite.

I have suggested that these forces can only be balanced and also explained how this is achieved in nature which is proven science. This is important because science needs to agree because ALL sciences are interconnected. I would suggest that this information definitely helps with the understanding of consciousness.

But how?

Well, it means that we should not see ourselves as either the in (+) or out (-) of the moment consciousness states that we vibrate backwards and forwards between.

Rather, I would suggest that reliable science states that we should view these consciousness states as merely experiences due electromagnetic force interactions (-/-…-/+…+/-…+/+)

Psychologically, I would suggest that it is important to balance both these types of consciousness experiences with both these types of consciousness experience.

Balance a + and - consciousness state with a + and - consciousness state and see ourselves as separate from them.

Those who know about dualism will know what I mean.

The end result being,

STILLNESS at the psychological level.

There is nothing quite like actual experiential proof that a theory is true.
Jasper10

Tue 21 Mar, 2023 11:32 pm
@Jasper10,
So what do we actually know about science.Well we know that there are multiple spinning holes in the universe which matter is exiting from and entering into all the time.Matter clearly and obviously does not exit and enter from a single point therefore.Observations have confirmed this definitively.We don’t have to look deep into space to confirm this because it is happening right on our door step.

If all matter were to disappear therefore we would end up with multiple spinning holes within a universe saturated with electromagnetic fields because the electromagnetic fields haven’t gone anywhere, they still remain and are certainly outside of these holes.

This therefore suggests that it is the electromagnetic fields which are causing the spin of the holes that remain.
Jasper10

Fri 24 Mar, 2023 12:00 am
@Jasper10,
What else do we know about science.

Well we know that the brain utilises electromagnetic forces in its operation and produces sinusoidal wave like outputs.

I would suggest that these signal outputs are this shape due to the balanced vibratory push/pull nature of the electromagnetic fields that these electrical signals pass through.

.i.e. we have electrical signals passing through alternating +/- fields reacting with alternating +/- fields

Hence, we have the real foundational formula for nature:

Alternating + and - = Alternating + and - and NOT +=- and-=+

I would suggest therefore that the scientific theories that explain everything need to mirror the operating principles of the brain that produced them.

Jasper10

Fri 24 Mar, 2023 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the individuals day to day consciousness experience is directly connected to the balanced vibratory nature of electromagnetic fields.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 24 Mar, 2023 12:39 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the individual, once sufficiently aware of the above, can introduce control over the vibratory nature of the consciousness experience.
Jasper10

Wed 29 Mar, 2023 10:23 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that a science which cannot explain the philosophical or psychological experience is a pretty pointless science at the end of the day which is the case with present day science which I would suggest can’t see the point in explaining either because it has already guessed that SELF doesn’t exist anyway.We,it claims, are nothing more than consciousness and yet it knows nothing about consciousness.

No wonder present day science is completely lost.It makes claims it can’t substantiate.How can you claim anything if you don’t exist?

Only a robot can honestly make the claim that it exists and does not exist at the same time.
Jasper10

Sun 9 Apr, 2023 02:38 am
@Jasper10,
There is no point in pursuing a science which doesn’t concur with the philosophical and the psychological experience.

You will end up with the dualistic robotic nonsense science that we have now.

Science in no way makes any connection whatsoever with the philosophical or psychological experience presently.It cannot explain it because it does not understand the science behind the consciousness experience.

The modern day sciences are all failing miserably and this explains the huge problems we are now having with mental health in society.

BS science doesn’t work.

Jasper10

Sun 9 Apr, 2023 11:56 pm
@Jasper10,
The consciousness experience is directly related to balanced but vibrating + and - electromagnetic forces.The only way to balance these forces of nature is if you balance a + and - force with a + and - force thus producing a vibrating electromagnetic field balance.An electrical signal passing through these vibrating fields will will produce a sinusoidal output due to the push/pull interactions of the fields the signal is passing through.

PRESENCE or SELF experiences the push/pull nature of these vibrating electromagnetic fields in the form of consciousness as well.PRESENCE or SELF experiences the in (+) and out (-) of the moment consciousness states.

ALL SCIENCES ARE INTERCONNECTED.

Jasper10

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 12:31 am
@Jasper10,
CONSCIOUSNESS VIBRATES between the in and out of the moment states.
Jasper10

Sat 15 Apr, 2023 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
Vibration is an amazing thing.

Everything vibrates in the cosmos.

You have to translate scientific principles across the sciences.For example,the brain adopts balanced vibrating electromagnetic fields in its make up.

The only way to balance electromagnetic fields is with the formula:

+/-=+/-

This is the foundational formula for all sciences.

The consciousness experience for example is directly related to electromagnetic force interactions.
Jasper10

Sun 16 Apr, 2023 12:03 am
@Jasper10,
All sciences are interconnected.

Consciousness is vibratory and dualistic by nature because it is related to electromagnetic force interactions within the brain.

Our consciousness experience is influenced by electromagnetic forces interacting in the following combinations -/-…-/+…+/-…+/+.

We experience a change in the consciousness state due to electromagnetic push/pull interacting forces.

The brain utilises electromagnetic fields to produce a vibratory balance.Electrical signals passing through these balanced vibrating electromagnetic fields oscillate due to the push/pull nature of the electromagnetic fields upon these electrical signals.

I would suggest that the reason the brains output sinusoidal wave patterns vary is because the brain regulates these electromagnetic field force interactions resulting in differing vibration and frequency of the electrical signals passing through these fields.

I would suggest that the brain utilises vibration and frequency as a means of data processing and communication.

Jasper10

Sun 16 Apr, 2023 12:29 am
@Jasper10,
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe ,think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration”…Nikola Tesla.

Tesla was far far wiser than Einstein.

The fact is the world has made use of Tesla’s wisdom but it still can’t make any sense of Einstein’s theories in terms of uniting the sciences and is slowly giving up on ever doing so.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 16 Apr, 2023 06:08 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Why are we all so selfish?

Maybe deal with your own selfishness first?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:52:58