We don’t have a science yet that deals with the present.

Jasper10

Wed 22 Feb, 2023 03:55 am
@Jasper10,
The only possible explanation for PRESENT (REALITY) science is that in the beginning of everything there were multiple holes which all matter was and still is being ejected from and drawn into and not a single hole as predicted by PAST and FUTURE guesswork science.
Jasper10

Wed 22 Feb, 2023 05:11 am
@Jasper10,
Observations are now definitively confirming PRESENT science which is the multiple hole or point theory for the expansion and contraction of matter in the universe.

Observations are now definitively confirming that the PAST and FUTURE single hole or point theory for the expansion and contraction of matter in the universe is incorrect.
Jasper10

Wed 22 Feb, 2023 09:56 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that if all matter falls into all the spinning holes (half of which are spinning one way and the other half spinning in the opposite direction) which is entirely consistent with observed spinning galaxies in the cosmos then we will be left with a lot of spinning holes within electromagnetic fields which scientists are now beginning to discover are saturating the cosmos.
Jasper10

Thu 23 Feb, 2023 03:00 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the electromagnetic fields and the 2 forces that these fields produce which interact to give the 4 possible combinations -/-...-/+....+/-.....+/+ (forces which do not cancel out but can only be balanced) are related to the consciousness experience.

The reason I would suggest this is because we know that there is an in and out of the moment consciousness experience and yet we also know that we haven't been unable to understand why this is.

We are therefore slaves to the toggling nature or vibratory nature of consciousness and all the thoughts and emotions that are mingled within it.
Jasper10

Thu 23 Feb, 2023 06:46 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the + and - OR in and out of the moment consciousness experiences are directly related to electromagnetic fields and the opposing forces that these fields produce.

Jasper10

Thu 23 Feb, 2023 09:03 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that we are not the +/- or in/out of the moment consciousness experiences themselves or the 2 electromagnetic field forces which influence those experiences.

No, I would suggest that there is a separate part to our make up which is merely aware of these forces/experiences.

I would suggest that we are therefore neither awareness/unawareness or the 2 different types consciousness.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 24 Feb, 2023 02:45 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the questions that individuals needs to ask of todays PAST and FUTURE science is why does it claim that matter expanded out from and will contract into a single point when right now in the PRESENT matter is expanding from and contracting into multiple points.

Also, why does PAST and FUTURE science rely so much on a force called gravity when nobody has a clue what it is and it doesn't feature at all in the PAST and FUTURE standard model?

A major inconsistency I would say. PAST and FUTURE science doesn't work.

Jasper10

Fri 24 Feb, 2023 04:28 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that modern day science stops GUESSING about what MIGHT have happened in the past and what MIGHT happen in the future and concentrate on what IS happening in the PRESENT.

It MIGHT then get its science correct.

Jasper10

Sat 25 Feb, 2023 02:01 am
@Jasper10,
As all matter is exiting and entering multiple points in the cosmos right now in the PRESENT we can completely dismiss the idea that matter has exited from a single point and will disappear back into a single point.

Remember, PRESENTLY, PAST and FUTURE science is unable see where it’s gravity force (which is the driver for its single point theory) fits into its overall scientific model.

It isn’t able to because matter isn’t going to disappear into a single point.

Gravity was only invented to try and prove that matter did appear from a single point and will disappear back into a single point.

It’s completely failed to prove it.

The single Big Bang theory for the start of everything is a myth.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 26 Feb, 2023 02:11 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that PAST and FUTURE guesswork science with all its flawed theories and formulas doesn’t deal with reality.

It doesn’t deal with the PRESENT.If it did then observations would confirm its science.

I would suggest that PRESENT science explains the expansion and contraction of the cosmos with exactly the same science.It doesn’t adopt two completely different scientific theories to explain each of them like PAST and FUTURE science is attempting to do.

I would suggest that PRESENT science is balanced.

I would suggest that the PAST and FUTURE science we presently have is unbalanced and here lies the problem with it.

I would suggest that electromechanical processes explain the cosmos and everything in it because it provides that balanced science.

Jasper10

Sun 26 Feb, 2023 02:35 am
@Jasper10,
There is clearly something else behind the electromagnetic fields which saturate the cosmos at all levels.After all these electromagnetic fields which produce the expansion and contraction of all matter in the cosmos must be in something.
Jasper10

Sun 26 Feb, 2023 01:40 pm
@Jasper10,
So the James Webb telescope has recently discovered galaxies that shouldn’t exist.They should be young galaxies that were formed just after the start of everything but apparently they are as mature as our galaxy.

This proves the multiple Big Bang/ Big Crunch theory is a rational theory and confirms that the single Big Bang/Big Crunch theory is complete and utter nonsense.

The magnetism theory is a sound theory.

Jasper10

Mon 27 Feb, 2023 01:20 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that it doesn’t matter in which direction they point the James Web telescope or how far they look into space they will still find exactly the same mature galaxies as ours.

Nothing surprising there for the magnetism theory.

Its only false philosophical theories that are taken by surprise.

PAST and FUTURE science will keep looking and will keep finding that its theories don’t match up with what is observed.

The truth is MATHEMATICAL science is just no matching up with REALITY science.

Why? because the logic is wrong.When will they listen?

Jasper10

Mon 27 Feb, 2023 01:33 am
@Jasper10,
PRESENT reality science adopts full logic in it make up.

PAST and FUTURE science only adopts HALF logic in its mathematical calculations and philosophical reasonings and this is why it only has a half logic 0,1…1,0 gravitational theory.

0,0….1,1 logic doesn’t matter according to PAST and FUTURE science.I would suggest that it needs to go and have a chat with nature who knows what logic is adopted and reveals it with magnetic forces interactions.

+/+….+/-…-/+….-/-

Nature doesn’t just adopt +/-…-/+ logic.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Mon 27 Feb, 2023 05:24 am
@Jasper10,
What goes on in the universe is not a problem for us at the moment. The ultimate truth is that everything is a pacifier/distraction. Holding people back and preventing each other from making the right choices.

For years I have given, defended, and did things for my family members
and nobody cares at all. I burnt money, I burnt time, I burnt health and the ultimate truth is that nobody cares. All they care is that I keep working and they could careless about health at all. They are trapped in theater ( brainwashing and alienating mindset ). When you think about all the evil the world holds and if any good is present they will still thrive because nobody cares at all.

You want the evil idea in mind? The evil is that "They" are going to leave us for another planet, and not even tell anybody at all. ( just like "Lexx" ). You will play the fool grinding yourself down to nothingness knowing full well you did nothing at all, to save the world at all.

Life is suppose to be about living. While I am all for capitalism people do not want to do the work. They want to have endless joy. However the reality
when I say living I mean like the trees that climbs to the sun/stars. Not living
being hooked up to a bunch of tubes at the mercy of retards who only fears lawyers if any. It is a horrible joke when you see people blindfully be what people are.

Selfish because what I learn is that I am a wrong for being selfless. If I
was to take, plunder, lie, steal, cheat, and possibly kill in the name of my own
life I would be more normal then I am now. How many times do I have to push back. How many times do I have to deal with stupidity?

I see the truth more then ever and nobody cares at all. Because they are selfish.

Jasper10

Mon 27 Feb, 2023 06:27 am
@PoliteMight,
I think you pretty much summed it all up in one word PoliteMight.

SELFISH.

Why are we all so selfish?
Jasper10

Tue 28 Feb, 2023 01:18 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that full logic provides 2 paths and science will eventually split into these two paths.

Jasper10

Wed 1 Mar, 2023 06:29 am
@Jasper10,
PRESENT SCIENCE

I would suggest that all NEUTRALS vibrate in the cosmos because you cannot cancel out the +/- charges within them.

All you can do is BALANCE the + and - charges within these NEUTRALS and the only way you can do that is if you balance a +/- charge with a +/- charge.

So says the magnetism theory.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 16 Mar, 2023 01:56 am
@Jasper10,
We have a science that guesses what did happen in the PAST.

We have a science that guesses what will happen in the FUTURE.

We don't have a science that doesn't guess but actually reflects what is happening in the PRESENT.

Matter is appearing and disappearing out of/into multiple holes and not a single hole which confirms that presently accepted past/future predicted scientific theories are incorrect.

Jasper10

Thu 16 Mar, 2023 01:08 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the full AI programme logic 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 is the logic that the whole of the cosmos and everything within it adopts.I would suggest that one needs to interpret this logic across the sciences.

It makes perfect sense when you apply awareness and consciousness to it experientially.

I would suggest that there is so much symbolism within this full logic, if you have the eyes to see it.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:52:41