Do I make the move?

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2023 05:34 am
I have this dude in my extracurricular activity I’ve never talked to, but we acknowledge each other. And, yes, I lowkey have a crush on him. Probably not just an interest, too. However, we’re in separate classes, and we almost never meet, let alone talk. Should I make a move or am I supposed to let time do it’s thing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 433 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2023 08:53 am
@officiallycrushed,
Time doesn't have free will, and time doesn't care.

But you have free will, and you care.

So, say hi to him.

He's in the same activity as you, so talking to him is natural.

Let's say the activity is track. Then you can comment on training or even hydration. If the activity is yearbook, then talk about stuff like design and photography. Band? Then ask how long he's been playing whatever instrument he plays.

You get the idea.

But these are just starter questions. Continue the conversation with everything from where to buy reeds for a clarinet (if applicable) to how to treat shin splints to how the football team is doing.

You got this!

0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2023 05:15 pm
@officiallycrushed,
officiallycrushed wrote:

I have this dude in my extracurricular activity I’ve never talked to, but we acknowledge each other. And, yes, I lowkey have a crush on him. Probably not just an interest, too. However, we’re in separate classes, and we almost never meet, let alone talk. Should I make a move or am I supposed to let time do it’s thing?

It depends on what your move is but I don't why you wouldn't unless you are moving to a new relationship.
0 Replies