RAINSOFT IRON SULFUR FILTER NOT WORTH A DAME!

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:45 am
@Robert Gentel,
I knew I smelled a rat!

Nice to see ya back RG.

Cycloptichorn
martinb

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:45 am
@Cycloptichorn,
You guys are great....making money by posting fake complaints and then not answering legit questions...you should be ashamed....this "CUSTOMER" DOES NOT EVER EXISIT...MOST LIKLY A COMPETITOR.....
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:51 am
@martinb,
martinb wrote:

You guys are great....making money by posting fake complaints and then not answering legit questions...you should be ashamed....this "CUSTOMER" DOES NOT EVER EXISIT...MOST LIKLY A COMPETITOR.....

What leads you to think that I or anyone else make money off of anything having to do with writing here?

As far as I can tell from the spam you've been posting today, the only one who is interested in making money off of their posts here is you. I would strongly advise against putting my phone number into an online bulletin board in this fashion in the future. The results can be quite negative.

Cycloptichorn
martinb

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:05 am
@Cycloptichorn,
glad to see where you are posting from thank-you...I have nothing to hide
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:10 am
@martinb,
martinb wrote:

glad to see where you are posting from thank-you...I have nothing to hide

You should check out the Terms of Service for the site -

http://able2know.org/about/tos/

You can discuss Rainsoft stuff all you like, but you aren't allowed to solicit business here.

Cycloptichorn
martinb

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:13 am
@Cycloptichorn,
even if its out-right lies to help other companies!?!?! Any REAL customer would check with the BBB or see how long a company has been in business before beleiving this garbage...bad carma
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 10:29 am
@martinb,
martinb wrote:

even if its out-right lies to help other companies!?!?! Any REAL customer would check with the BBB or see how long a company has been in business before beleiving this garbage...bad carma

You probably mean Karma... and comments like this are fine. You just can't solicit business.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

davidjk4

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 01:50 pm
@barrettm,
Yeh, I'm online trying to find a Rain Soft Service in Spokane,Wa for my system.
Were are they, not in the phone book?
0 Replies