Do you prefer paying with cards or cash?

roger

Thu 17 Nov, 2022 01:24 pm
@alex240101,
I'm definitely with you on cash for tips. No need for management involvement.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 04:42 pm
Looks like Crypto is in trouble Razz

The crypto meltdown, explained

Quote:
New York
CNN Business

November 2022 is a month that investors, particularly in cryptocurrencies, will never forget. And the worst may be yet to come.

Over the past two weeks, the digital asset industry has watched in horror as FTX, the multi-billion-dollar crypto exchange created by one of its biggest and brightest stars, Sam Bankman-Fried, imploded.

The failure of FTX, shook the foundations of the entire ecosystem. Token prices tumbled across the board as investors rushed to exit risky positions. Contagion followed. In the panic, depositors scrambled to pull their money out of various crypto platforms, forcing lenders to halt withdrawals — what one industry watcher described a going on “death watch.”
0 Replies

Yalow

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 06:04 pm
@Mame,
Both. Depends on the price.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 5 Dec, 2022 03:37 pm
I pay ith cash for everything except online purchases. It's just too hard to keep track of how much money you're spending with credit cards.
roger

Mon 5 Dec, 2022 04:46 pm
@coluber2001,
That's me. I do make use of debit cards if there's enough money involved. Those charges go direct to my bank's online statement.
0 Replies