Hi, I'm a newbie...

Reyn

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:15 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Yup, goes right over my poor head, too.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 11:29 am
@Saff,
I want to call bullshit on my own post from 2005, religion isn't the answer. I am happy to report that I am an Atheist, I believe sometime in 2006 I actually became an Atheist, after I switched my reading materiel, I believe I was struggling some some philosophical questions, until a professor actually recommended me to pick up literature on critical thinking, I would say it was probably the best advice I had ever received.

It is amazing, reading some of my posts from the past, and the direction I ended up taking in life. Well the youthful exuberance did take me a long way in life. Having a very well of career and family life. Amazing.
roger

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 12:31 pm
@Saff,
I haven't read the whole thread, but I'm impressed you came back after all these years. How did you even remember us?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 01:20 pm
@Saff,
Welcome back, Saff. Thanks for coming back and telling us.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 01:47 pm
@Saff,
The board is full of topics you can debate on. Just pick a few questions you are interested in and wade in.
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2013 05:25 pm
@roger,
Well I have a pretty good memory, and I wanted to prove myself. Now that I have proved myself in my personal life and gained alot of wealth and respect, I just wanted to go back and revisit myself to get some more inspiration from my younger self.
0 Replies