Hi, I'm a newbie...

squinney

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:58 am
What is the meaning of life?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

And, what would you do for a Klondike Bar?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:58 am
I am sure I could never meet up to your standards and expectations so I will pass on this invite.

Sorry Saff, I know this must disappoint you no end. Razz

Come to think of it I would find it more enjoyable wrestling in rancid bacon fat with rabid jaguars.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:08 am
squinney wrote:

Ya still thinkin'? Very Happy
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:09 am
squinney wrote:

Chickens evolved from nonchickens through little alteration caused by the amalgamation of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that formed the zygote. These changes and mutations only encompass a produce at the point where a fresh zygote is formed. That is 2 nonchickens mated and the DNA in their fresh zygote enclosed the mutation that formed the first factual chicken. That 1 zygote cell separated to fabricate the first proper chicken. Prior to that 1st factual chicken zygote, there were only nonchickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could create a new creature, and the zygote cell is housed in the chickens' egg. So the egg must have come first.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:10 am
<slight chuckles>

You're going to have to do much better than that if you expect to make it around here, Saff.

Or are you just another of those maladjusted computer nerd types looking for an argument?

Ah well, either way, I have more entertaining things to do than this. See you around. (If you last.) Cheer up...someone with more patience than I may decide to "debate" with you after all. I gave up on these kinds of "conversations" before I finished highschool.

If you ever decide to have an honest, friendly, intelligent discussion about anything, I'm sure you'll be welcomed here. But if you keep insulting us and puffing up, well...you're gonna get what you deserve.

'Bye!
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:12 am
squinney wrote:

Can you be more specific?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:15 am
even more important, What would you do WITH a Klondike bar?
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:15 am
Eva wrote:
<slight chuckles>

You're going to have to do much better than that if you expect to make it around here, Saff.

Or are you just another of those maladjusted computer nerd types looking for an argument?

Ah well, either way, I have more entertaining things to do than this. See you around. (If you last.) Cheer up...someone with more patience than I may decide to "debate" with you after all. I gave up on these kinds of "conversations" before I finished highschool.

If you ever decide to have an honest, friendly, intelligent discussion about anything, I'm sure you'll be welcomed here. But if you keep insulting us and puffing up, well...you're gonna get what you deserve.

'Bye!

I'm not a nerd. lady!
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:17 am
dyslexia wrote:
even more important, What would you do WITH a Klondike bar?

I don't know what a one is. Maybe if you explain what it was I could give you an answer - also note I will refuse to another hypothetical questions.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:17 am
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:

So the egg must have come first.

So that egg just materialized, huh?

And what in bloodly hell is a "nonchicken"? That would imply that perhaps, before being a chicken it was a rock. Or a tree. Or a human. Because "nonchicken" is anything but a chicken, right?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:18 am
Ok, I'm bored now!

Bye
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:22 am
Saff wrote:
I'm not a nerd. lady!

You're a 22 year-old, single and horny bimolecular chemistry student, who's primary ambition is to be one of the worlds greatest scientists, who just tried to answer the question of which came first a chicken or an egg, and who doesn't know what a Klondike Bar is.

Why is it you think you're not a nerd?
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:24 am
squinney wrote:

According to Islam, our individual and collective happiness lies in disciplining our faculties so that we may produce a harmonious and peaceful individual and social life. If they remain undisciplined, they may drive people to immorality, illicit sexual relationships, unlawful livelihoods, tyranny, injustice, deception, falsehood, and other vices. To prevent the ensuing chaos and suffering, we must submit to an authority that guides and regulates our collective affairs. Since one person will not accept the authority of another, humanity needs a universal intellect, a guidance from beyond human reason and experience, to whose authority all may assent freely. That guidance is the religion revealed and perfected by God through His Prophets: Islam.
Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:25 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Saff wrote:
I'm not a nerd. lady!

You're a 22 year-old, single and horny bimolecular chemistry student, who's primary ambition is to be one of the worlds greatest scientists, who just tried to answer the question of which came first a chicken or an egg, and who doesn't know what a Klondike Bar is.

Why is it you think you're not a nerd?

I was wondering that myself. Hell, you have to be a nerd not to know what a Klondike bar is!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Oh, yeah. This is a Klondike Bar:

http://www.deltaicecream.com/images/1100.gif

http://belizexp.com/forum/images/smiles/google.gif
0 Replies

Saff

Bella Dea wrote:
Saff wrote:
squinney wrote:

So the egg must have come first.

So that egg just materialized, huh?

And what in bloodly hell is a "nonchicken"? That would imply that perhaps, before being a chicken it was a rock. Or a tree. Or a human. Because "nonchicken" is anything but a chicken, right?

What color is the sky in your world? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:26 am
I mean, what wouldn't any one of us do for a Klondike bar?

Jeeeez!!!!
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:26 am
I meant I'm not a computer nerd.
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:27 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Oh, yeah. This is a Klondike Bar:

http://www.deltaicecream.com/images/1100.gif

http://belizexp.com/forum/images/smiles/google.gif

We don't eat this American crap, so yeah thats it. the end!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:27 am
Saff wrote:
I meant I'm not a computer nerd.

Just a "regular" nerd?
0 Replies