That is the claim, folks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 954 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:08 pm
this could be interesting if it's not quelched.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:11 pm
Amazing how this story changes day by day.

From your article :
Quote:

Yet this site points to previous claims by Heneghen:

Quote:
"Two weeks ago Heneghen said he had talked to sources just ten minutes prior to French and U.S. intelligence agents intercepting British intelligence agents who were attempting to bomb the subway underneath the Dirksen Federal Building where Fitzgerald was presiding over grand jury hearings.

Serious questions can also be raised as to whether intelligence forces linked to President Bush and Tony Blair had participated in a failed attempt to scuttle the Fitzgerald probe by literally blowing it up--at a time when UK reports reveal that military-grade explosives were used to blow up the London subway on July 7.

Sources say the alleged Chicago subway bombing attempt has been attributed to an underground and closeted enmity involving warring intelligence and military factions within the United States government.

Moreover, reports indicate that the disturbance occurred at the same time that the Chicago Tribune and local web blogs had reported that the subway had been evacuated for 45-50 minutes regarding a "suspicious package" late on Monday afternoon, July 18. "

Sounds like Heneghen's "sources" aren't quite what he claims they are... Yup.. Now the British out out to blow up Fitzgerald and the French are in on it but keeping mum. Next he'll be claiming that Cuba is covering for Bush too. shhh! Don't tell anyone.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:13 pm
Holy crap! This is to much, I'm going back into the woods.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:17 pm
Oh, btw. From Szymanski's August 2nd article on the same story:

"Sources close to the investigation have revealed to us that a British submarine, carrying a complement of SAS and MI6 agents planning to blow up the Federal Building in Chicago was depth-charged off Chicago's Navy Pier by security units of the Sea Scouts yesterday, killing all 270 men on board. Astonished locals were told that the massive explosions and towering plumes of water were caused by the "disposal of illegal 4th of July fireworks, confiscated by the Chicago police." Calls to the Chicago Mayor's Office and the Coast Guard were not returned, but our sources reported that "great piles" of body parts dressed in British camouflaged uniforms were washing up on Chicago's Oak Street beach. Speculation is rife in high intelligence circles, to which we are privy, that this might well be an action by the same Hidden Hand group that blew up Houston with an atomic bomb last Christmas."

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1748.htm

I guess we all owe a huge round of thanks to the Sea Scouts eh?? lol
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:21 pm
I knew a Greg Szymanski when i worked at the U of I . . . he was deeply immersed in not getting a doctorate in philosophy for as long as humanly possible . . . wonder if . . . naw . . .
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:39 pm
Dang. Somewhere, orderlies are rushing about, frantically searching...
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:17 pm
I had read this earlier in the week also... I saw the headline, thought about posting it but looked into some of Szymanski's other articles, and it reeked a little to much of zealotry over fact. Didn't pass my BS test.

Love ya Chrissy :wink: and I think that the scent is in the air, but I think the president has shown us that "an idiot can sometimes have an epiphany but he's still an idiot."
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:28 pm
Some say Rove is floating the storfy to deflect attention from him. Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:03 pm
Chrissee wrote:

You mean the same way Rove was the one who floated the bogus documents during the election?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:30 am
I would love to serve on that jury. It would be hang him high. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 07:31 am
check your property for black helicopters au.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 11:45 am
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:

You mean the same way Rove was the one who floated the bogus documents during the election?

Pretty much. Why?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 04:24 pm
Chrissee wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Chrissee wrote:

Pretty much. Why?

I considered the source.
0 Replies