DNC far more involved with voter fraud than RNC in 2004

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
Non-Partisan organization "found that, despite their heated rhetoric, paid Democrat operatives were far more involved in voter intimidation and suppression activities than were their Republican counterparts during the 2004 presidential election. Whether it was slashing tires on GOP get-out-the-vote vans in Milwaukee or court orders stopping the DNC from intimidating Republican volunteers in Florida, the evidence presented in this report shows that paid Democrat operatives were responsible for using the same tactics in 2004 that they routinely accuse Republicans of engaging in."

Read full 368-pg report at http://www.ac4vr.com/reports/072005/080205report.pdf

This from an organization whose Chairman of the Board is a former Executive Director of the DNC
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 460 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:36 am
If this is true then the Democrats are paying the price for the sins of the DNC.

On the other hand, America and the world are paying for the sins of the RNC.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:45 am
I think that this has already been shown to be propaganda. Looking for the link....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:49 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1493164#1493164
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:50 am
Heh, the Ac4vr is a Republican front organization.

Amazing that people fall for this crap

Cycloptichron
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:52 am
Never heard of this group, and their leader is named Thor. Not that I have anything against the Norse deities...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:20 am
On August 2, in the thread linked by Freeduck, I wrote:
I went to the home page of the American Center for Voting Rights. It is interesting. If one reads the "about us" link they state that they are a non-partisan group. How lovely, and how very reassuring.

On their home page, there is a linked article about voter registration fraud in Ohio. As you might well imagine, i checked that out, and discovered that said letter was signed by Mark F. Hearne. So i checked out Mr. Hearne, and discovered, at the Larhrop and Gage L.C. site, the following interesting tidbits about Mr. Hearne:

2004: National election counsel to Bush-Cheney '04. Advised campaign on issues of national election law and litigation strategy and recruited and organized local counsel and oversaw election litigation in all battleground states.

2003 - 2004: Vice-President and Director of Election Operations for Republican National Lawyers Association, Chair of National Election Law School and Seminar, Orange County, California, August 2003 and Milwaukee, Wisconsin in July 2004. Advisor to California State Party counsel on Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger campaign and California recall election on Election Day operations and litigation.

2000 - 2002: Republican National Lawyers Association, Vice-President-Director Election Operations, Counsel to Bush-Cheney - 2000, Inc., Coordinated Missouri Election Day Legal Team and counsel in Bush-Cheney, 2000, Inc. v. Baker (see above), Broward County, Florida Recount Team.

Yeah, that boy's non-partisan . . . anyone here interested in some of the lovely, full-color brochures i have for lake-front property in Arizona?
0 Replies