Gautams Sports and Fitness Thread in absentia

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 10:42 am
Slappy you would make a wonderful personnal trainer. A few remarks and you'd have your clients running after you throwing heavy objects they can grasp while sprinting ;-)
Can I hire you? Will you take virtual cash?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 10:42 am
it's not your face, soz, it's the flourescent lights!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 10:59 am
Sure, you can hire me.

Let me guess, I can set my own rate of virtual cash?

You'll be in virtual top-shape in no virtual time.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:03 am
Set away!!!!! I'll pay anything!
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:07 am
Little K

When I catch the tramp ( hussy) I show her the error of her ways, once she's seen what the Unicorn has it totally spoils her for other men (he says with all humility)

Gautam,

I know what you mean, I tend to do things differently some time chosing this machine sometimes that, its like a canvas by Jackson Pollock.

Still I'm looking forward to the first proper session tomorrow- they have conceopt rowers where the mechanism moves and you stay still rather than sliding yourself up and donw, its my favourite exercise, report coming tomorrow
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 12:36 pm
Those are great for some people, but rather awkward the first time. My sister loves them, I quite contrary cannot stand the things. I get paranoid they will go beserk and damage me. I prefer to be in control rather than controlled.
0 Replies