I probably am getting my first kiss soon. I am nervous though. What should I do?

Sat 14 May, 2022 01:05 pm
Every time someone tries to kiss me, I chicken out and I'm nervous. What should I do? I really want to kiss my crush on the lips.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,227 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Sat 14 May, 2022 01:25 pm
@Relationships2021,
Practice with your pillow.
0 Replies

DreamHunter

Mon 6 Jun, 2022 05:25 am
Aah. How exciting it must be for you, young lady. Just relax, stay your calmest, your most unruffled, and try to make like you done it many times before. Well, that is speaking from my pov as a man, anyway.

Reminds me of my own experience many, many, many years ago. No fear, you will live through it, for sure.
0 Replies

KateNickolson

Fri 17 Jun, 2022 07:47 am
@Relationships2021,
The first kiss is a separate conversation. Technically, only the lips are involved, no sexuality, aggression, etc. The main attention should be paid to the soft embrace, and the words after the kiss. The nose is slightly shifted to the side, your lips only kiss her lips, your tongue is not involved at all at first, it's a good idea to freeze in "delight".
0 Replies