Thu 21 Apr, 2022 07:43 am
I use Windows 10 and Microsoft Word.
I mistakenly issued a print command for a very long document. I immediately turned off the printer to stop it.
How do I delete the print command so I can turn the printer back on?
I found this for windows 10.
Cancel Printing an Individual Document
1. Click on the Start button and type Devices and Printers.
2. Touch or click Devices and Printers (Control panel).
3. Touch and hold or right-click your printer's icon.
4. Touch or click See What's Printing.
5. Touch or click the document you are trying to stop printing.
6. Touch or click Document
7. Touch or click Cancel.
8. Touch or click Yes to confirm.