Profile or die

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:20 am
How very witless, McG . . . i know what the number pad is, and i also know the very good advice which is given in typing classes that when one is typing text, one should use the numbers on the top row so as not to take one's fingers from the home row. Doing so is awkward--but of course, when it comes to what you and Fox routinely post, that which is awkward in not necessarily that which is unfamiliar.

D'Art has a good point, this is silly, and you and Fox are the responsible parties. All of us were engaged in a discussion of profiling and its ramifications when the Vixen decided to drop in one of her typical slurs. So you show up to further enhance the idiocy by starting a schoolyard pissing match. How predictabale.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:21 am
Setanta wrote:
Rayban wrote:
Partisan bickering over minutia and personality conflicts is small minded and counterproductive.

Let's hope that Fox reads this, and makes no more remarks such as: "I just think you sometimes hold the terrorists in higher esteem than those attempting to deal with them."

As for minutia, when someone so habitually wraps themselves in the flag, and makes scurrilous comments about those with whom she disagrees impugning their patriotism and good sense, not only is such a basic error (and certainly not a typo, the "0" and the "2" being at opposite ends of the row of keys) laughably absurd, it makes her look even more ridiculous in portraying herself as a proud and patriotic American.

I find it shamelessly hypocritical on your part that you can find so much time to criticize others and so little time for self examination of your own faults.

As the originator of this thread, I call for an end to the small minded and petty ad hominems on both sides.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:22 am
Nice work, cjhsa, be sure to get in one of your favorite stalking horse, illegal immigration. Puerto Rico is a territory, not a state.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:23 am
If you want this to end, Rayban, talk to your conservative friends, who have started the personal remarks, and continue the pettiness. Personally, i was involved in the discussion of the topic, without personalities and without partisan remarks, until the Fox decided to slander one of the participants. Although you started the thread, you don't own the thread or the site.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:26 am
Well, last word I had about this is that Mexifornia is going to be part of the United States of Mexico, ¿no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
Oh no, we stole it from 'em, forced them to accept fourteen million dollars for territory equal to a third of their nation before the war, and we ain't givin' it back.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:36 am
Who was talking about "givin' it back", boss?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:37 am
You spoke of returning it to the United States of Mexico. Perhaps you are unaware that the official name of the nation to the south of us is los Estados Unidos de Mexico.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
I guess it's in how you define "United States of Mexico." I suspect we're heading to an amalgam of the two countries...
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:42 am
That was what I was hinting at, boss!

Edit: In answer to what Set said. The hamsters hate me.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 10:45 am
Setanta wrote:
Personally, i was involved in the discussion of the topic, without personalities and without partisan remarks, until the Fox decided to slander one of the participants.

Wrong......You have never been involved in any discussion, except one that you started, where you haven't burst in snarling and insulting any posters with whom you disagreed

I am so disgusted with your attitude toward conservatives on this forum, that I am here and now making a public call for you to be banned from any further discussion on the grounds that you willfully plan and intend to cause as much dissention and partisan behavior as you possibly can.
0 Replies