Putin's war

Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
What was the punishment for war crimes committed by the U.S.?
Walter Hinteler

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:10 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
What was the punishment for war crimes committed by the U.S.?

Why do you have the idea that punishment can happen before crimes are prosecuted, charged, and tried?

Maybe you should read up on (international) law? And also about how the USA stands on this?
Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:13 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Why wasn't the U.S. charged with the war crime?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:14 am
@Glennn,
Why don't you start a thread on it?
Walter Hinteler

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:18 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
Why wasn't the U.S. charged with the war crime?
Why don't you answer questions posed to you? Who asks wins?
Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sorry. Just asking. Didn't know it was a sore spot with you.

I was just wondering how the people here are handling the contradictory nature of their condemnation of one and not the other.
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Why don't you answer questions posed to you?

Because I'm trying to be more like you. Wink

Anyway, what do you want to know?

And why was the U.S. not charged with war crimes against the people of Iraq?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:24 am
@Glennn,
You're the bloody American, answer your own bloody question about America.
izzythepush

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He was all gung ho then,but that was Bush, and this is Putin, and Glenn loves Putin almost as much as Trump.
Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:27 am
@izzythepush,
Well I'll just wait until an American drops by to answer the question of why the U.S. wasn't charged and prosecuted for the war crimes in Iraq. Don't worry, I've packed a lunch.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:28 am
@Glennn,
1. What does that have to do Ukraine? Are you saying what went on Bucha was just fine?

2. Indvidual Americans have been prosecuted for war crimes, and some of them were pardoned by the Orange Shitgibbon.

3. Other national leaders have been brought to The Hague and some have died in prison. Putin needs to face The Hague. And so does Henry Kissinger/GWB ...

Now go start another thread and I'll post there and agree with from 50% - 70% of it. This is about Ukraine.
izzythepush

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:29 am
@Glennn,
So now you're not an American.

Funny how you spend all your time examining the words of American public health officials instead of those in your own country.

What country would that be?
Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:32 am
@izzythepush,
I love no such thing. However, I do like directing peoples' attention to the contradictory nature of their own thinking when they've become mesmerized by politics.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:32 am
@izzythepush,
Interesting isn't it? He supported the war in Iraq which went into war crimes immediately from the first gulf war on.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:35 am
@Glennn,
And I am astounded by a person so hung up on precedence over the immediate, in real time, documented as they were carried out war crimes killing 1000s.

He hates war crimes. And loves the Americans who ordered them and carried them out.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:37 am
@Glennn,
You're not fooling anyone. You're desperate to give Trump's arse as good a tongue lashing as Trump gave Putin's.

You constantly push far right conspiracy theories that originate in antiSemitism.

You're as Trump as it gets, you don't even have the backbone to stand by your own words.

Now you can accuse everyone of fake news while struggling to drink from a bottle of water.
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
But Bush--the leader--was not prosecuted. Right?
izzythepush

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:42 am
@Glennn,
He should have been.

Bobsal and I have been saying that all along, you have come to that conclusion today.

What country are you from?
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:45 am
@izzythepush,
Oh I'm an American. But I'm waiting for one who can explain why Bush and company were not prosecuted for their war crimes. I just wonder how other Americans resolve the hyporisy of them going free. It's a double standard. Why didn't Americans demand the removal of Bush?

It's because they weren't told to . . .
bobsal u1553115

Tue 5 Apr, 2022 08:52 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
But Bush--the leader--was not prosecuted. Right?

Annnnnnd?

GWB, like Kissenger are very careful what countries they visit. I know Kissinger (and I believe GWB) can't go to Spain where he is under indictment for war crimes. There is a list of countries Kissinger needs to stay away from.

Prosecute Putin. Prosecute GWB, Prosecute Kissinger. Prosecute every US soldier that commits war crimes.

Now go start that thread and I'll participate.

That's all I got to say on this, it's becoming repetitive and unfair to the others. And I refuse to be trolled into helping you shut this thread.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Putin's war
  3. » Page 56
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:18:29