dinsa wrote:
flushd wrote:
what do you mean by 'sucessful' dinsa?

rich in major areas of life, sorry for the spelling mistake

thats allright i didntnotice anyspellin gmista kes
0 Replies

dinsa

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:24 am
contrary to the popular belief, i have observed that intelligence in not innate. i did some research on the subject and here's what i found
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brain's sharpness is directly proportional to how much work you do with it.
Albert Einstein, according to some researches, was not a born genius. When his brain was studied, it was found that his brain contained a large no. of synapses which comes from using your brain – not a birth condition by any means.
Scientifically speaking, your brain is receiving a million stimuli per second, but you notice a few important ones only. Here's it: the moment the brain makes notice of a stimulus, a string of information is added to the brain- there two neurons connect and make a synapse.
So the more your brain labors, the more intelligent you be.
In a recent statistical review of some two hundred studies of IQ published in the journal "Nature," Bernard Devlin, veteran scientist, said that genes account for no more than 48 percent of IQ. Fifty-two percent is a function of prenatal care, environment, and education.
Although your early upbringing and genetic background “may” predispose you to have certain “natural” talents -- many researchers such as have shown that intelligence scores can be increased significantly through appropriate training at any age.
Here are tips to perk up your brain:
1. Improve your memory by forming associations among words you need to learn.
2. Concentration flags when the body lacks vitamin b12. Have it enough by incorporating fruits like banana.
3. Challenge your brain by learning new things.
4. Don't let negative thoughts occupy your brain.
5. Exercise keeps you and your brain in gear, chalk out time for it.
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:26 pm
[s
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:26 pm
dinsa wrote:
contrary to the popular belief, i have observed that intelligence in not innate. i did some research on the subject and here's what i found
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brain's sharpness is directly proportional to how much work you do with it.
Albert Einstein, according to some researches, was not a born genius. When his brain was studied, it was found that his brain contained a large no. of synapses which comes from using your brain - not a birth condition by any means.
Scientifically speaking, your brain is receiving a million stimuli per second, but you notice a few important ones only. Here's it: the moment the brain makes notice of a stimulus, a string of information is added to the brain- there two neurons connect and make a synapse.
So the more your brain labors, the more intelligent you be.
In a recent statistical review of some two hundred studies of IQ published in the journal "Nature," Bernard Devlin, veteran scientist, said that genes account for no more than 48 percent of IQ. Fifty-two percent is a function of prenatal care, environment, and education.
Although your early upbringing and genetic background "may" predispose you to have certain "natural" talents -- many researchers such as have shown that intelligence scores can be increased significantly through appropriate training at any age.
Here are tips to perk up your brain:
1. Improve your memory by forming associations among words you need to learn.
2. Concentration flags when the body lacks vitamin b12. Have it enough by incorporating fruits like banana.
3. Challenge your brain by learning new things.
4. Don't let negative thoughts occupy your brain.
5. Exercise keeps you and your brain in gear, chalk out time for it.

Gorilla see banana
Gorilla like banana
Gorilla take banana
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 02:10 pm
And have you seen the Trivia threads?
0 Replies

dinsa

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 06:15 am
be a bad man or better still be a good man but hey don't be a common man.
i've observed that common citizens suffer a lot
0 Replies

dinsa

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 09:33 am
when times are most tough success is just at a stone's throw
0 Replies

dinsa

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 07:16 pm
John Jones wrote:
dinsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:

If you are going to type with your toes, why don't you cut your toe-nails first you scruffy tramp.

i don't see anything wrong with the typing-there's something wrong with john jones
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 01:02 pm
dinsa wrote:
John Jones wrote:
dinsa wrote:
Setanta wrote:

If you are going to type with your toes, why don't you cut your toe-nails first you scruffy tramp.

i don't see anything wrong with the typing-there's something wrong with john jones

ye sther i s a lot wor ng wi thme
0 Replies