Fri 7 Jan, 2022 07:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
He had his fingers crossed.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 07:53 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

What else are flies attracted to other than honey?

Max's reasoning on this thread regarding that agreeing with him is community, and disagreeing with him is tribalism.

What I "admire" about Max? Allow me to get back to you.

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 07:56 am
@Glennn,
How about nonono? Like him?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:01 am
@bobsal u1553115,
When I refer to tribalism, I am referring to the nasty personal attacks that your group makes against people to don't agree politically. Tribalism isn't about disagreement, it is about going after people in thread after thread.

Izzy will follow a target from thread to thread name calling without even bothering to address the topic of the theead. There are several other people who follow his lead, and many more who applaud him for acring like an asshole.

edgarblythe

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:05 am
Some who don't come here anymore, such as Roberta, setanta and others I can't bring up now - even Robert - I would love to have them back.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:13 am
@maxdancona,
I am at least as disliked here as you. The difference is I don't whinge about it.
maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I am at least as disliked here as you. The difference is I don't whinge about it.

Really bobsal. Have been called a White Supremacist, a misogynist, a rape-apologist?

Do you have people following you around from thread to random thread to attack you without even addressing the topic at hand. Izzy recently dug a thread I posted about my hospitalization so he could insult me (which is not only asinine, it shows a level of dedication).

I have always considered you one of the in crowd a run of the mill old leftist with lots of anger but not much capacity for independent thought.. I will look, but I don't think I have seen you express any opinion that the liberal bubble would get worked up about.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:23 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Really bobsal. Have been called a White Supremacist, a misogynist, a rape-apologist?

Do you have people following you around from thread to random thread to attack you without even addressing the topic at hand. Izzy recently dug a thread I posted about my hospitalization so he could insult me (which is not only asinine, it shows a level of dedication).

I have always considered you one of the in crowd. I will look, but I don't think I have seen you express any opinion that the liberal bubble would get worked up about.

My, my, my. Your feelings really are hurt.

When you espouse radically unpopular opinions on children and sexuality, making claims regarding the responsibility of rape victims being culpable by reason of dress, inebriation etc, or that minorities don't need programs to be brought into equality you will get push back.

Why do you feel so free to trash everyone you disagree with, and whine so loud about being trashed yourself?
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I have not dug any of Max's threads, they're all like totally dullsville man.

I dig a pony.
maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:30 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy is lying. Here is the post in question.

https://able2know.org/topic/558379-1#post-7189070

Notice that Izzy's asinine attack was January 1st 2022. The last post on this thread was May 30th.

Yes, Izzy was clearly digging through my old posts.
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You're not a control freak trying to push a ideological narrative.

You're not claiming to be all things to all people because that would be stupid.

The consequences of such stupidity are writ large all over this thread.

And you understand basic English which helps.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:42 am
@maxdancona,
Which is it? You want to be read or you don't want to be read?

If Izzy reposts your stuff, what's your beef? Don't you stand behind your posts?
Albuquerque

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:49 am
Happy New Year everybody and I love you all, great thread! Wink
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:49 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Max attacked Glitterbag she mentioned hospital and he, being the narcissist that he is, naturally assumed it was about him.

He was so vile that the thread was shut down. He always saves his nastiest insults and slurs for women because he is a misogynist.

As the thread was shut down I responded on his whiny hospital thread.

Like I said a lot of us on A2K have spent some time in hospital, but we don't make a big song and dance about it, we behave with dignity.

That's another word which Max has never come across.
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:50 am
@Albuquerque,
Happy New Year Fil, hope you're having a good one.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
This is also a lie. Where is the link? Even if it is true, this is Izzy valiantly defending women again. But it is not. Izzy is lying.

The problem with this forum is the number of people who applaud Izzy. People here like the nastiness (as long as it isn't against them).

You cheer it, don't you Bobsal?
maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:10 am
Here is the point of this thread...

You can have a inclusive, supportive community where different perspectives are welcome and people act with kindness and decency.

Or you can have an insular narrative community where everyone is expected to confirm and and people treat each other kindly as long as they conform to expected opinions.

Able2know has become a nasty place for anyone who expresses opinions outside of a narrow perspective. This is your fault, not mine. I am an outsider; responsible for my own action, but the problem is the insular group which I am decidedly not a part of. There are some people who are nasty and rude, and the rest of you applaud.

If you want able2know to be an inclusive place, then start treating people kindly and start challenging bad behavior by people you agree with instead of applauding it.

If you don't want able2know to be a nice place to have differing perspectives, then fine. Just stop pretending that everything is nice.

This thread is a lie. And, Izzy, and bobsal and I have adequately shown this.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:11 am
@maxdancona,
Have you ever resisted successfully either trolling or ad hominem?

Either get used to it or get over it. Have you looked into Breitbart? He claimed to be a liberal who got over liberals, too.

Quote:
People here like the nastiness (as long as it isn't against them).

You cheer it, don't you Bobsal?

The real question is: Why do you feel that nastiness belongs to you and no one else. The person who's been rudest to me here is YOU.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:28:16