What I like about my fellow A2K-ers...

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:17 am
@maxdancona,
You want us to accept you as you are, but you will not be accepting of anyone else who pushes your buttons. Sounds like you are the only one having your disappointments.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The problem with A2K is Max. Max is a control freak, he is narcissistic, he is bossy and likes telling people what to do.

He is also dishonest, he claims to be centrist but saves all his attacks for people who are left of centre.

He's angry because people see right through him, nobody believes his lies and nobody wants to stomach his nastiness.

It would be the case whatever forum he frequented.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Max attacked Glitterbag she mentioned hospital and he, being the narcissist that he is, naturally assumed it was about him.

He was so vile that the thread was shut down. He always saves his nastiest insults and slurs for women because he is a misogynist.

As the thread was shut down I responded on his whiny hospital thread.

Like I said a lot of us on A2K have spent some time in hospital, but we don't make a big song and dance about it, we behave with dignity.

That's another word which Max has never come across.

He's burned down more threads than anyone else here. It's an intentional censorship, SOMETHING HE CLAIMS HE IS AGAINST.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:23 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Let's assume that I am the Troll you say I am (I don't think I am, but for the sake of argument let's go with it).

You still support Izzy's asisine behavior. The stalking, the name-calling, the nasty accusations -- and it is not just me. You support it from Izzy because he is on your team; he pushes a political ideology that you like. It is not about behavior, it is about who is on your ideological side.

You could ignore me, you choose not to for whatever reason. But, the real point is that you are completely willing to accept completely unacceptable, nasty behavior from someone as long as they fit into your side.

In my opinion, that is the problem with Able2know, and that is the reason that this thread failed.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:26 am
@maxdancona,
My humor, such as it is intentional. Yours most assuredly is not.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 09:37 am
@maxdancona,
Blather and balderdash.

The big secret is: if we were really wanted you gone, we could make it happen easily enough: ignore you.

You don't pay attention. Izzy and I have had serious, angry disagreements. But he never ever gets nasty over the top rude as you do. And I try not to.

I'm tired of it. I am done with you. I am making your angry little planet one more person lighter.

Quote:
You could ignore me, you choose not to for whatever reason. But, the real point is that you are completely willing to accept completely unacceptable, nasty behavior from someone as long as they fit into your side.

Proves how empty your argument is. You've accused me not allowing you as an alternative side of an argument, and then you are actively trying to get me to ignore you.

Which is it: you want me to argue with you or you want me to ignore your ****. Conflicted, aren't you.

But like I said, I'm done with you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Fri 7 Jan, 2022 10:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It's like talking to Oralloy, you say something and it shoots over his head.

And stays there!

That's the thing, most people cotton on when something is pointed out to them, but not Max
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:02:34