100 people who are screwing up America

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:00 am
Sturgis wrote:
....why they [the Right] are so vocal and courageous in pointing out the demonic behaviors of the Democratic Liberal Left.

Demonic? LOL.

Remember that one of the Right's names for Democrats is "demoncraps".

I really do think these people think the Democrats are working for the Devil, and that to vote Republican is to support all that is good and holy.

No question about it. The Republican base is the Holy Roller Nut Case vote.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:18 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Cracks me up every time . . .

Not a surprise.

I have a retarded cousin who endlessly cracks himself up by farting in public.

I have a retarded son, and the current term is mentally handicapped by the way.

It is my opinion that people who make cruel remarks about them, especially if they are a family members, should be kicked in the balls if it's possible to find them.

Oops, but I digress. Excuse me Laughing

You digressed right into my thoughts; I agree with you.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:22 am
Sturgis wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Why does the Right hate America?

Truth be told, the right, in The United States, actually loves America. The overwhelming amount of love for the country is why they are so vocal and courageous in pointing out the demonic behaviors of the Democratic Liberal Left.

Strange how a southpaw like me turned out to really be a Righty all along.

Anyway for the top of the list I would place Hillary Rodham Clinton if for no other reason than her ever popular line "This is all part of a vast right wing conspiracy". Sure Hilly, and Bill is really a Puritan and would never even think to look at another woman.

Hey, do we have another liberal who has been mugged by reality? Welcome to the fray Sturgis. In the coming months Hillary will polarize the electorate even worse than Kerry and her true position on the list will become apparent.

And don't bother about responding to our resident snarling dog.......he will do and say anything to convince you it is raining when the sun is shining.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:24 am
At least the snarling dog will provide some factual information to help convince one to carry an umbrella.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 07:33 am
Frankly, as an outsider looking in, I see the polarisation being first started by the insane fringe right and then perpetuated by all people concerned, liberal and conservative.

I see anger and hatred on both sides, both sides ready to tear out each other's throats at a moment's notice.

Judging from some of the hate-filled spite I've seen (most of which is actually conservative, but believe me, liberals have their fair share) I'm surprised your country hasn't broken out into civil war.

Conservatives believe liberals are insane, social whackos.

Liberals believe conservatives are greedy, stubborn mules.

Neither side hates America. Both sides hate each other and both sides wish the other would grow up and take off the blindfolds.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 08:45 am
Wolf wrote:

Good.....my point came through loud and clear.

Actually Wolf.......there are two more adjectives that must be included.......

insane, IRRESPONSIBLE, DANGEROUS, wackos

Good case in point........the current scandalous behavior of Senators, Durbin and Schumer...et al, who will further polarize the electorate with their vapid, vacuous questioning of SPC nominee Edwards.

Durbin, you will remember, is the empty headed Senator who insulted our troops and then when it was explained to him what he had said, backed away bowing and scraping with profuse meaningless apologies. Then when you add Chappaquiddick Kennedy and Vietnam (Hero) Kerry to the mix you will then get some idea just how dangerous and irresponsible these fools are.

BTW, Bernie Goldberg could never be considered an extreme, fringe, right winger..........he is a former liberal journalist who was mugged by reality. Look him up on Google. He is now a highly respected author.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 08:50 am
rayban1 wrote:
Wolf wrote:

So, your point was only to thrust your hate filled sarcasm upon those who do not agree with you?
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:08 am
Intrepid wrote:
At least the snarling dog will provide some factual information to help convince one to carry an umbrella.

Hey.....you bring up a good point which I hadn't thought of.........he may be useful as a third string weatherman. Very Happy
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:15 am
Intrepid wrote:
So, your point was only to thrust your hate filled sarcasm upon those who do not agree with you?

No..No ...... only upon those insane, irresponsble, dangerous, wackos. There are plenty of folks who don't agree with me who are not, insane, irresponsible, or dangerous.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:16 am
rayban1 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Hey.....you bring up a good point which I hadn't thought of.........he may be useful as a third string weatherman. Very Happy

Are you now accusing the weathermen of screwing up America too?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:18 am
rayban1 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

No..No ...... only upon those insane, irresponsble, dangerous, wackos. There are plenty of folks who don't agree with me who are not, insane, irresponsible, or dangerous.

So, by your own admission, sane, responsible, placid people also disagree with you because they know of what they speak.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:39 am
rayban1 wrote:
Vietnam (Hero) Kerry to the mix you will then get some idea just how dangerous and irresponsible these fools are.

Excuse me, but Kerry was in a place where people were shooting at him, and there are several people who were with him who have said how happy they were that he was in command of the boat when the going got rough.

The present occupant of the White House made sure that he would be nowhere near any shooting, ever.

How you think Bush comes out ahead on any side-by-side comparison is beyond me.

Apparently, the Right thinks if they say it enough over and over, people will eventually accept it.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:15 am
Hey Ray-you missed me out.Shucks!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:26 am
rayban1 wrote:
Wolf wrote:

Good case in point........the current scandalous behavior of Senators, Durbin and Schumer...et al, who will further polarize the electorate with their vapid, vacuous questioning of SPC nominee Edwards.

Scrap that. I was trying to be reasonable, but you've perverted my entire post for your own insane, irresponsible, dangerous agenda.

This type of thinking is dangerous to the health of your own democracy.

You know what? Forget it. It's hard to try and stay non-partisan with people like you on these forums.

You keep pushing me further and further towards the liberal viewpoint.

The polarisation is not just from the liberal side. Its from your side too and judging from my recent response, you're another cause of this polarisation.

Grow up! Seriously, grow up, the whole lot of you. Both sides are acting like spoilt little children. If this is what American politics has boiled down to, then I want no part of your American ideals.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:44 am
Intrepid wrote:

Let's digress for just a moment.......hate is a very nasty word with the wrong connotation for this discussion. Why do you have such a fascination for it?

I feel no hatred toward anyone in a political discussion......contempt for the ideas of some, but not hatred

I reserve hatred for those who want to take the world back to the 7th century where they can intimidate people with the sword.

Wolf and anyone else who is taking this thing too personally, I'm merely trying to have a spirited discussion about a very controversial aspect of our political life.........cool down and don't take it personally.......I don't.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:51 am
Intrepid wrote:
rayban1 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

So, by your own admission, sane, responsible, placid people also disagree with you because they know of what they speak.

I respect the right of anyone to disagree with me, as long they don't get insulting, up close and too personal.

I still reserve the right to blow the wackos out of the water if I can, and I will use anything at my disposal within reason.
0 Replies