Is Polygamory my Sexual Orientation? I'm confused. Please help a girl out ♡

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 04:09 pm
Who's game for helping a very confused woman out? I'm literally begging you for some advice ♡.

My name is Ellie and I'm 21 years old. I recently happened across an article called 'Is Polygamory a Form of Sexual Orientation?' and I've honestly re-read it one hundred times since, because ever since then I've had this strange light bulb moment and I can't seem to get it out of my head. Apparently, some individuals do identify polyamory as their sexual orientation, and others define it as a lifestyle choice. Does anyone on here identify polyamory as their sexual orientation? I hope it isn't too personal to ask but something seemed to click when I read it that fateful article. I've never felt comfortable in a two person relationship before. Something never felt quite right and I've never found myself wanting to be apart of one. They just don't interest me. But after my light bulb moment, somehow I felt like I've been doing it all wrong. After that, a polygamous relationship just feels so RIGHT. Finally, right. I'm finally interested in one day having a relationship when, before, I had no interest in being apart of a duo relationship. I think I want to be in a relationship with two other people. That just feels right. And finally saying it - well, writing it - feels like a relief!
So, whomever's out there willing to give me a hand, is polyamory my sexual orientation? I just don't know who to talk to or ask in my life without them thinking I'm weird. So, whoever's reading this - my agony aunt, of sorts - please take some time out of your day to give me a little advice. Suddenly, everything seems crystal clear but I'm still so confused as I can't find any conclusive information on the Internet. I'm thinking about this all the time. I can't get it out of my head because truly and openly identifying Polygamory as my sexual orientation feels so unbelievably RIGHT.
I really hope I haven't babbled or anything, and everyone who's reading this understands what I'm trying to say.
Please be nice. I'm new to this and just need to hear from someone, anyone, going through the same confusion as I am.

All my love,

Ellie ♡ Xxx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 376 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2021 05:19 pm
In my day it was called “ playing the field”

(No need for you to feel that you must be tied down to one person. Are you feeling pressure to do that? )

0 Replies