Metaphysically, Is Being Love?

Hiroshi

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 07:31 am
If "love" is defined as something that sustains and encourages life, then the fact that I am still alive now, over 50 Smile, shows that I am or have been or was loved by some being or beings. Then who or what love(s) me? If my parents didn't want me, I wouldn't have been born or brought up. I was loved. But it seems that not only was I loved by my parents. I say this because even if my parents loved me, it is not just they that allowed me to exist. There must have been a number and variety of laws of nature that put me into this world. Without the laws, with only a couple of man and women, I don't think I was able to appear under the shining sun. So I think it can be said that the laws of nature do support me. And I'm the fruit of human beings and the laws of nature. Which may show that the law can be interpreted as sort of love. There are many other things to be said concerning nature as love, but I think we can say that nature is kind of love.

Am I right or am I wrong or am I completely wrong??? And sorry if my English is hard to understand! Let's enjoy some discussion while still staying home!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 997 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 09:56 am
@Hiroshi,
You are as much a part of Nature - As Nature is, of You. There is No 'seperation-point'. "Everything" is "Everything". It's that simple. Have a lovely Day
0 Replies