Super IQ Test from Tickle

Govany

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 12:29 pm
Hello.I`m 14 years old girl.Yesterday I scored 130 on online IQ test www.tickle.com.Could you please tell me how is the maximum score?!
0 Replies

NajoBB

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:45 pm
Hi, first post:

I did both tickle iq test and they are ridiculous. In first i've scored 131, and in SUPER iq test the first time i scored 168 (maximum, checked later) and the second time 110. Why? The second time i did the SUPER....hehe iq test i have put the answers as i thought were right and the first time as i though they wanted me to answer just to get high score.
Now watch this: I'm from Serbia and had never studied English even in high school, and a couple of years ago moved to Italy where they dub all the movies/shows/cartoons coming from other countries, so i suppose normally it would be very difficult to make an iq test in some language that was learned and remembered from the movies when i was back in Serbia where they play all stuff in original language (thank god....imagine the Simpson's in other language. horrible....) and understands enough just to watch the same without subtitles and write a couple of lines (never actually spoke with English person in my life). I did this test in 3 in the morning so i was pretty exhausted and not even half concentrated on what i was doing.
I consider myself a.....bright person, little smarter than average at max, but please.....an iq of 168 under all these circumstances!?! Not even Kim Yong (that I've found on wikipedia 10 seconds ago....score 210...damn, he must be a lonely lonely person) can do that.
This test sucks.
And that funny part about rare combination/only 6 in 1000 crap, every single person that had done the super iq test got the same phrase.

And just for one example of an hard test: similar circumstances, only together with my friend; score 97.

Sorry for my grammatic, I've just started learning English. Hope to get better with it.

PS: can anyone help me find some "real" online test? Not to prove myself that I'm smart. I'm satisfied with brain I've got, but some times wish to be below average because its much easier to live that way: you can talk with more people, don't give a crap about anything...
Just for fun.
Like to train my brain from time to time.

Greetings from s...Italy from an Serbian Smile
0 Replies

Unmeasurable Genius

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 12:44 am
Constituting the fact the test is slightly unchallenging?
Twisted Evil I want to find the test that lets me exceed 168. This test isn't stimulating for me.

Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Embarrassed Sad Surprised Smile Very Happy Razz Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Unmeasurable Genius

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 12:49 am
Hi I am 17 and skipped three grades and in college
You got that, beautiful; or might I say, exquistite?
0 Replies

Unmeasurable Genius

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 12:56 am
Re: classic and Super IQ tests from tickle.com
Chaos wrote:
ON the Classic IQ test:144
On the Super IQ test: 160
Does any one know what the highest score is for the super IQ test Very Happy Laughing
When I took the real IQ test I also scored a 144 I'm in high school but does anyone have the answers I'll be your best friend

Why sure "Chaos". I like many others have scored very high. For me 144 on the Classical and 168 on the Sup.

Chaos my friend, they are both high as possible; my scores of course and for that you have learned the local maximum of both tests.

Now friend? Do you know where I might be able to find one that tests into the 200 range?

Good luck to you! I skipped three grades, 17, in college, and plan to transfer to Toyko U. Achievements that deserve attention in the most respectable and humoring way. For me I am humbling you you see?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Shocked Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 01:04 am
Unmeasurable Genius:

You do realize Chaos posted just two posts at this site, both over a year and a half ago, right?

Genius that you are, and all ...
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 02:55 am
I would say it is not your IQ which is most important - it is how you use your intelligence.

How can we ever know who had the highest IQ ever. How do we know that Goethe had 260?? There were no IQ test when he lived.

Intelligence testing began in earnest in France, when in 1904 psychologist Alfred Binet was commissioned by the French government to find a method to differentiate between children who were intellectually normal and those who were inferior.
0 Replies

autismmom

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 12:07 pm
@quantum87,
dear quantum87,
The "mop, mark, mock" questions are meant to determine whether you can use logic. Here's an illustration; If Jo has a bag of apples, and all the apples in his bag are red, and if all red apples have stems, then all the apples in Jo's bag have stems. True or false? The answer, logically, is true. Does this help?
Sincerely,
autismmom
P.S. Don't let one test make you feel inadequate...
0 Replies

gurrb

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 01:40 pm
tests are not accurate, i wouldn't take too much weight on your score. the questions are not at all difficult, and wordy at that. i'm 17 and scored 140 and 168, but i'm not going to boast like unmeasurable genius. it's funny how everyone has an iq upwards of the 99th percentile on the internet. i perform ok in school but never do homework or study, meaning academics are heavily based on one's motivation and drive. i was identified as gifted, but haven't further pushed my intelligence to a higher plateau. in my opinion, internet iq tests will never be accurate and their lacking in difficulty just gives its test-takers an inflated ego. "exquistite" says unmeasurable genius. talking in a seemingly random manner does not make you a genius. i'd like you to humour me in a 'think-outside-of-societies-norms' debate. you fall into the mold of a conformist; one in which your "genius" iq would not facilitate or allow. some of us have really high iqs and leave it at that, we don't need the self-gratification of excelling over others.
0 Replies

Snypat

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 12:03 pm
@quantum87,
Yea, one was like if all mops are lops, and some lops are mops, then all mops are lops? (i didnt say it right but w/e). Those work best if you think "if some animals are cats, and some dogs are animals, then all dogs are cats" and it would be false.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 12:11 pm
@Snypat,
The best way to put that into an analogy is the geometric rule of ...
all squares are rectangles ... some rectangles are squares but not all rectangles are squares.

If all mops are lops ... then some lops are mops. Finally all lops are mops would be false.

BTW: Welcome to a2k Snypat. Hope you stick around and enjoy the company.
0 Replies