Super IQ Test from Tickle

elixir

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 03:31 pm
Scores
Yeah, I got 168 and it said 6/1000 people score that, so it's probably the highest or near-highest score they offer.

In reality, this test does not give one's true IQ. Only 1 in 10,000 people have an IQ above 145, so 6 out of 1000 scoring 168 is way off. People that take these tests tend to be more familiar with the questions and know what to expect, and are already in a higher IQ base group (internet users seeking out IQ tests). How many people do you know or can imagine, with IQs below average, that would seek out an IQ test on the net?
0 Replies

DoctorX

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:59 am
Ok guys i got 133 (Super IQ Test) and my report mentions among others :
Quote:
The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Now , how you guys have scored 168 and still be in the category only 6 out of 1000? Perhaps you lie or something?
0 Replies

DoctorX

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:22 am
Well, I took the test again, having read the answers key and it gave me 168. My mistakes were mainly in the questions with word meaning/opposite e.t.c (e.g late and tardy is the same, acute and dull are opposite and some others) and 2 of them in visual questions (the question with the triangles and the other one with the staple) . English is not my native language.
0 Replies

Kiwara

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 07:05 am
this is really strange..
When I did the "Classic" IQ test, I scored 135p.
But when I did the "Super" IQ test, I scored 168p.
This feels a little weird don't you think? It's not that I've got smarter over one night or something like that. It's just really weird..
0 Replies

mcool

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:47 pm
super iq test
this is weird. this test does not give u an exact iq. i missed two questions and got an iq of 133. i got those two questions correct and got an iq of 168. on the other quiz by tickle i got an iq of 140. so i am going to stick to that. i only missed two questions on this stupid test. so anyone that missed two or three questions on the super iq that means your iq is in he 140's. i am just telling what i see ok. :wink:
0 Replies

official

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 04:41 am
I got like a 155.
0 Replies

Jennaaaaaaay

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:32 am
IQ Tests...
I have learned that IQ test only show your ability to take IQ tests.
However, both of my results were close to the test that I took with my Doctor. My result from the doctor was 139. On the classic test I got 142 and on the Super IQ test I got 147. Still, they are both inacurate and are a load of rubbish.

Ps, both tests were Tickle tests Smile
0 Replies

Jennaaaaaaay

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:33 am
147 is the Highest IQ on tickle, i think.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:18 pm
Re: IQ Tests...
Jennaaaaaaay wrote:
I have learned that IQ test only show your ability to take IQ tests.

if you think that's funny, many psychologists define intelligence as what IQ tests measure Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:21 pm
I remember taking a Mensa test many years ago, and it showed my IQ as way above average.

I knew right away that was a bunch of bunk.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 09:50 pm
your modesty becomes you, c.i., and you're also right, it *is* bunk.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:40 am
I tried taking the Tickle test about two years back, but I lost interest midway through it...and simply guessed the answers along rather than work them out. I also kept switching to other sites while taking it! I think I ended up with 130. If I had taken it seriously, I should have easily crossed 150 or 160, I surmise.

This is not an actual IQ test, per se. Just a fun thing. Mensa does do a better job of evaluating intelligence, IMO.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:46 am
Oh, and it's not good etiquette to leak answers to the test's questions on a forum like this.
0 Replies

glynnis grl

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:37 pm
hmmm...
Now, I found this forum so I tried the super iq test. I am nauseated and barely able to keep my eyes open and rushed threw it so I can get sleep and scored a 126 on the classic one and 117 on the super iq. my IQ is around 156 so it wasn't even close on mine. Yeah, they are basis ones. if you really want to know your IQ GET A REAL ONE DONE, and not while your falling asleep either. I like putting the puzzles together and arranging the pretty pictures and finding what is missing in the pictures and solving the mazes. The real one takes a long time but it's more accurate then these, they really are kind of a joke but fun. I had a friend that was border line retarded able to get 110 on a particular IQ test. They can be hire or lower. I have found many other better ones, I'm not impressed with these. I found one I scored a 160 on that actually incorporated more of the feel of the real one like memorization and such. But most of the free ones are going to be basically all the same and not as accurate. Yes, some people score higher, some lower, it really is more luck on these on whether you knew 50 or so questions as opposed to a more thorough one.

High IQ= low functioning in the real world and more likely to have a brain disorder like bipolar or schizophrenia and usually means you are an asshole honestly... I suggest to everyone with a high IQ act like a bubble headed person and try not to be so pretentious. And don't use words like pretentious either in your every day life. Everyone thinks they want to be smart, no, be normal have fun.
0 Replies

glynnis grl

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 11:56 pm
DoctorX wrote:
Ok guys i got 133 (Super IQ Test) and my report mentions among others :
Quote:
The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Numerical Logician. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Now , how you guys have scored 168 and still be in the category only 6 out of 1000? Perhaps you lie or something?

That had to do with the patterns of questions you got right and wrong, not in relation to your IQ. "The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Concrete Thinker. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities." There were 8 dimensions, you figure it out...

And honestly, who gives a **** if you cheat on an IQ test cause it just makes you look like a moron.
0 Replies

1ndigo

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:25 am
Re: Super IQ Test from Tickle
Actually i disagree on question #45

45. The two pulleys below move at 1 revolution per minute. After 1 minute, which pulley would lift the weight farthest off the ground?
A. Pulley A
B. Pulley B
C. They will have lifted the weight the same height

Because the rope so short, both pulleys will stall withing the minute. Hence the pulley with the smaller wheel (B) have its weight farthest off the ground.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 08:14 am
Re: hmmm...
glynnis grl wrote:

High IQ= low functioning in the real world and more likely to have a brain disorder like bipolar or schizophrenia and usually means you are an **** honestly... I suggest to everyone with a high IQ act like a bubble headed person and try not to be so pretentious. And don't use words like pretentious either in your every day life. Everyone thinks they want to be smart, no, be normal have fun.

That's not always true. Of course, with individuals at either of the extreme ends of the Bell Curve, that's a huge possibility, but not with normal high IQ (the bright as opposed to the gifted) people like us.

I do find it hard to "fit" into the cliques of "normal" IQ people sometimes because it seems they have nothing meaningful to discuss and talk about, but I have learned to adjust.
0 Replies

glynnis grl

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2007 01:05 pm
Higher IQ harder to cope
It is know that the higher your IQ is the harder it is to deal with people more then 20 points different. As you get to the Ends, yes it does start to get harder since fewer people have a score close enough. And honestly, I have found many people that were very low scoring who tried very hard and are able sustain a conversation with me better then anyone usually in the "bright" group who are trying to make themselves seem smarter. Most of the reason is that most people think their IQ score should be held so high on a pedestal when it means nothing. The higher your IQ the hard it will be to relate because of this as well. The more you act like you are a moron the more people take you seriously. I love to study people. If you act like a ditz until some one ask a question and then you give the dissertation on the subject they listen much better then the people who constantly have to prove how smart they are, often to the point of embarrassing themselves when they realize they are wrong. The pursuit to prove IQ is pointless and futile. Proving you can function in society is the key and the best way is to assimilate. Don't take these IQ tests and get mad cause it should be higher or whatever. Go read a book and learn something. Then seem smart when someone asks you a question (wait for a question, a dissertation on a subject should only start when you have been asked!) Stop trying to stand out. Blend in. People don't listen to the "high horse" they listen to who they connect with. So act like a bubble head Smile Be happy, cheery playful and carefree. Life is to short to get pissed because you are normal and try to prove it wrong.
0 Replies

Hexaman

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 09:59 pm
Tickle Super IQ test
Yeah... This is friggin bullshit.

I did on purpose to say all the wrong answers, and look what it said:

your IQ score is 80

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Information Organizer. This means you have an eye for detail. You can scan a page and find the one mistake on it. You're also able to organize things in a way that makes sense and arrange information so that it is easier to understand. This makes you a very valuable resource for others who aren't organized or who have trouble catching their own mistakes. It's often difficult for traditional intelligence tests to pick up your particular set of abilities because the talent of organizing information and spotting inconsistencies is much harder to measure than other abilities.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Information Organizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Information Organizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I especially like that last sentence. I wished I had this ''rare combination of abilities''.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 11:58 am
I once scored 80 on an online IQ test (not Tickle), and they called it below-average intelligence.

On Tickle and some other tests, I've scored twice that number.

Again, it just shows this is BS.
0 Replies