1

Is it even possible to stop falling in love with someone?

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 05:19 pm
Hello folks. What I am about to post may sound childish, but I am genuinely interested, if it's even possible to stop falling for someone. Short story here. There's a near girl in my work place. We have absolutely no relationship beside work. So basically we only communicate during the working hours. What I have noticed recently, is that I've developed some sorts of feelings towards her, I have no idea where they come from and why, because once again our relationship is 0. And they kind of get worse each passing day. Now I know very well that this is not a "love", but last time when such event occurred ( few years ago) I had to go through literal hell for 3 years, only because the girl I though I did not love, left for another country and never came back. 

I don't even think about asking her out for few simple reason. I am certain she has no interest in me. There's an age gap ( not illegal one), me being in my mid twenties and her in late teens  ( 26/19). Also I am not in the position and moment in my life, where I can think and act like a kid again, as I can't focus on my job anymore and my productivity dramatically decreased. So I have no idea what to do. I know there's only two way, either talk with her or just bloody forget everything. I'll be honest, I am quite afraid to talk with her as I don't want to come like some kind of creep ( because of age difference) , but I also have no idea how to stop myself from feeling this way as it's getting worse everyday. Yeap, my emotional state is like of a teen. Sorry for my english guys and thanks for reading this post. Thanks in advance

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 08:37 pm
That’s not such a big age gap. So you can drop that as an excuse to not act on this.

Is she a mature 19 year old? Is she even available?

You may even have a crush on just her looks and because you really don’t know her, this is more in your head than anything else.

Better make a commitment to act or be on your way. Time is more valuable than ever today.