I have a crush on my bestfriend.

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 11:37 am
So, I like this bestfriend of mind for almost two years now. I met him on the first day of our 11th grade. It was an attract or like at first sight. Unexpectedly, he and I became seat mates in a table for four people because our surname’s first letter are near each other. And since we are tablemates, of course we became close friends to the point that he and ai became bestfriends. For the whole 1 and a half year, I remained passive about my feelings but last month I recently confessed on him. I confessed because I thought that I would be able to move on but it seems like it got stronger. He is like my ideal type of guy and I am waiting for the day that he sees me as a woman. I want to ask for you opinion. Should I wait until he looks at my direction or do my best at moving on? I think though that there might be a chance for us. Another question is that is it okay for me to openly express my feelings or woo him or should I just stay silent on a corner. I don’t know what to do.... Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 663 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2021 07:54 pm
@XShindayu,
I thought you said that this was your best friend. Best friends are the people that you talk to the most and share all of your thoughts. If you can’t talk openly and express your feelings to this person, then he is not your “best friend.”

If you want to move into another kind of relationship then you should tell him. Otherwise you will be miserable.
0 Replies

daryan12s

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 06:25 am
@XShindayu,
Make a first step. Admit your feelings, tell how important he is to you, that you do not want to lose him as a friend, but would like to become more than friends. It is better to do something and regret it than not to do it at all and regret it all your life. Good luck to you!
0 Replies