Warning. People in the white house administration are pushing for war

cxz72

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 11:35 pm
I am told spiritually several times per day to write online that NATO and people in the white house are pushing for war. Now in Ukraine and also for more war in the middle east. There are probably religious and other nuts who wants that while it helps others achieve their economical and political goals.

You have perhaps seen what is happening in Ukraine now and between NATO and Russia.

Whoever you believe is the really worst bad guy that is not something that will prevent a war. We would have to convince millions on the other side. To prevent war a better strategy is necessary.

I am no expert on politics and who is guilty of what but after talking with my spiritual source every day for years i have no doubts about this source at all. I dont expect to convince you about that though. But i dont think you want nuclear war and destruction of civilization either.

The message i am "spamming" Facebook with at the moment is:

"The risk for a nuclear conflict is high. ☢️ ️ NATO are using Ukraine against Russia. Putin is not a nice guy but this time NATO started. What media tells you is often propaganda. I am also told people in the white house wants to expand the war in the middle east. Spirit tells me i should tell as many as possible. If you do that as well we can expose their plans and prevent war and mass death. Please pray for peace.️ ❤️ "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can not know with 100% certainty if this is the truth although i strongly suspect so. As far as i know NATO has placed missiles close to Russias border for many years. Something that few would accept and is very risky itself. But as i wrote, does it matter even if you believe the constant propaganda in the media that Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia did this or that? Perhaps not.

Perhaps by just exposing this we prevent war. By telling as many as we possibly can perhaps NATO would back down since the necessary propaganda would have no effect more than waking people up even more.
For some psychological reason when people are told that something major is about to happen and it then does it is a huge wake up call and they start questioning what they are told.

So do you want to help? Any ideas how to make people notice you online?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 376 • Replies: 1
No top replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2021 02:36 pm
Might I inquire who your spiritual source is?
0 Replies