PCR-Test Cycle Threshold Issue

Glennn

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 01:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
"We do not know whether the vaccines will prevent infection and protect against onward transmission.”

Who said that?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 02:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
When you go by "alternative facts" you do have a contradiction.

As I said, the author’s credentials were in the article. I take his word over yours unless your qualifications and logic are better than his. You have shown me nothing of either of those.
Glennn

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
They do confer immunity.

You've forgotten what immunity is.

Who said this:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We do not know whether the vaccines will prevent infection and protect against onward transmission.”
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You'd have to be some kind of meathead to not understand what that says about this experimental injection's capacity to confer herd immunity. Herd is an accurate term here; immunity is not.
engineer

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:47 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Who said this:

You're asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is when they said it - back in January before the vaccines were available. Now we know the answer, yes it prevents infection, yes it limits transmission.
Glennn

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:00 pm
@engineer,
Who said this:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

Circa last week.
Glennn

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:18 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
The Salk Institute's interpretation is that this represents a risk from the VIRUS. It's in the title to the article. "THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS’ SPIKE PROTEIN . . .

Ah, so you're saying that the spike-proteins in the experimental injections are benign and will not behave in your cells the same as the virus spike-protein does. Is that your point?

Also, you said it is better to have a few spike-proteins from the experimental injection than from the virus. I asked you how many you consider to be a few. What have you heard?
0 Replies

engineer

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 07:31 pm
@Glennn,
Congratulations on posting something current! Yes, they work exceptionally well! Yes, they prevent illness and death! But do wear your mask because while they can limit spread, they can't prevent it. Thanks for acknowledging that.
Glennn

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 08:12 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
while they can limit spread, they can't prevent it.

Yeah, we know they can't prevent it; thanks for acknowledging that.

Now, tell me what you mean by "can." You mean . . . they might?

Anyway:

Ah, so you're saying that the spike-proteins in the experimental injections are benign and will not behave in your cells the same as the virus spike-protein does. Is that your point?

Also, you said it is better to have a few spike-proteins from the experimental injection than from the virus. I asked you how many you consider to be a few. What have you heard?

I'm sorry, I should provide some context in case you've forgotten:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
". . . but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own." -- Salk Institute.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:01 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
When you go by "alternative facts" you do have a contradiction.

As I said, the author’s credentials were in the article. I take his word over yours unless your qualifications and logic are better than his. You have shown me nothing of either of those.

Learn to read. I didn't ask you what his credentials were; I asked you where he got his assertion of an 80-85% effectiveness rate that the NIH doesn't know about.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:06 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
They do confer immunity.

You've forgotten what immunity is.

No I haven't.
Glennn wrote:

Who said this:

Beats me.

Glennn wrote:

You'd have to be some kind of meathead to not understand what that says about this experimental injection's capacity to confer herd immunity. Herd is an accurate term here; immunity is not.

The meatheadedness here is ad nauseam repetition of irrelevant quotes.
Glennn

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The meatheadedness here is ad nauseam repetition of irrelevant quotes.

No, not irrelevant quotes, just inconvenient quotes to people like you who repeat ad nauseam the virtues of accepting an experimental injection to achieve herd immunity when it provides no such thing. Ya ever . . . think about that??

Hey, maybe you can answer for that other guy. Are the spike-proteins in the experimental injections benign and will not behave in your cells the same as the virus spike-protein does?

Also, how many spike-proteins are delivered through the experimental injections? The other guy says a few, and he refuses to elaborate. What have you heard?

And this is for you, since forgetting seems to be a pastime of yours.

Here's a reminder of where we're at:
". . . but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own." -- Salk Institute.

Now, what are they telling you about the spike-protein . . . you know, like the ones in the experimental injections?
InfraBlue

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 11:00 pm
@Glennn,
Yes, irrelevant quotes, your shifting of the goalposts from the experimental injection not conferring immunity" to an experimental injection that provides no such thing as to achieving herd immunity" notwithstanding. Engineer already pointed out the irrelevancy of your quotes here.

Hey, Mr. redundancy ad nauseam, this was answered way back here.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 07:20 am
If those who've received the experimental injection actually believe that herd immunity is going to be the result, could one of you provide the source for that belief? I mean, somebody must have said it, or you wouldn't be parroting it.

So, who told you that herd immunity is the result of taking an experimental injection that doesn't prevent infection or transmission?

Bottom line is that you take the injection knowing that it doesn't prevent infection or transmission, and then mindlessly whine about those who won't join the pretend club.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 10:10 am
Really? No one can remember who told them that the experimental injection gives them immunity?

I find that rather hard to believe . . . and very telling.
Leadfoot

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 10:31 am
@Glennn,
It gives them comfort to just follow the latest word from Authorities. Nevermind contradictions, it just causes brain pain, just 'believe'. Don't think.
InfraBlue

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 10:46 am
@Glennn,
You're not keeping up with your own question.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 05:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
I don't blame them for not providing a source for their claim that the experimental injections prevent transmission or confer immunity.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 06:09 pm
@Leadfoot,
I mean, even though none of their revered authorities and authority figures spoke up when they knew that a cycle threshold of 40 was ridiculously high--besides being inappropriate to the task--people seem to be of the opinion that that's the last time they're going to lie to them.
Leadfoot

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 06:45 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn, i doubt they have any mental concept of just what a '40 cycle count' means in the context of a PCR test. Give them a break.
Glennn

Wed 18 Aug, 2021 07:16 pm
@Leadfoot,
Beyond that issue with the PCR-test, there's this:

positive results […] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite.” — FDA

https://www.fda.gov/media/136151/download
0 Replies