Has Darwin been disproved or amended?

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 01:52 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Why should we deny 0,0..1,1 philosophical logics?

Hot is Hot and Cold is Cold in the cognitive EXPERIENCE.

Hot and Cold are different.

You re a word salad chef also?? Stop talking gibberish.

Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:21 pm
@farmerman,
I am not talking gibberish at all.

You know exactly what I’m getting at.

You can’t defend yourself against this logic if the truth be known.

Ragman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:23 pm
@farmerman,
It’s the Only language he knows. He’s from Gibber.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:26 pm
@Ragman,
Do you want me to slowly talk you through the sound logic again..Defend yourself against it if you can....please stop your philosophical nonsense...it’s boring and out of date.
Ragman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:28 pm
@Jasper10,
You wouldn’t know logic if it reached up and bit you in the arse.

What is the most logical behavior is to believe what science has proven. Science is your friend, fundamental faith-based handwaving aside.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:29 pm
@Ragman,
Is that the best you can do...Check mate my friend..and you know it.
farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:52 pm
@Jasper10,
did you even graduate from a high school?? youve got a profound sense of intellectual superiority for no apparent reason.
You hve no idea in hell what youre even selling.
farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:53 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:

I am not talking gibberish at all.

You know exactly what I’m getting at
actually, youre beyond gibberish, you are "speaking in tongues".
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 02:57 pm
@farmerman,
Once again is that best you can do.....defend the logic put forward if you can...you know you can’t....stick with your religious belief systems but they are based upon 0,1..1,0 logic I assure you.
farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 03:10 pm
@Jasper10,
word salads come with many dressings. You try to make it up as invariate analyses. Cant use that type of bs when you have ascending dependent values.
You didnt know that? Why am I not surprised.
Jasper10

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 03:24 pm
@farmerman,
It’s not bs at all and well you know it.

Whether you like it or not we have to take notice of all 4 0ff logic outputs and not just two for the simple reason that there is no definitive proof that good is bad and bad is good.

Forget your evidences they are laughable clutching straw evidences anyway that just massage your belief systems.They certainly don’t provide definite proof.

Why do you have such an issue with 0,0..1,1 logic? especially when you absolutely cannot confirm that 0,1..1,0 logic is absolute truth as we all know.

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 05:26 pm
@Jasper10,
I suppose that when one is too obtuse to understand evidence, one appeals to "logic" where the mere title of the word presumes that its fact.
Your logic is mere hogs-wallop
Jasper10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 12:12 am
@farmerman,
This has got nothing to do with me being obtuse farmerman.

Logic says what it says...and logic has revealed that 0,0...1,1 logic carries as much credence as 0,1...1,0 logic outputs in the absence of any definitive carnal proof one way or the other.

Our heated discussions/debates,call then whatever you will are irrelevant,one can’t change what is.

Clearly,0,0...1,1 logic seriously calls into question the philosophical conclusions of evolution which relies totally upon a 0,1...1,0 output.

LOGIC does have more authority than carnal proof one way or the other.

You have been relying on a misconception.

The 4 off logic outputs are merely robotic conclusions my friend.DATA output POSSIBILITIES....nothing more ....nothing less.

As an aside, read up on quantum computer programming/ logic outputs and the principles of 0 and 1 combinations/toggling.

Get off your hamsters wheel.

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 04:37 am
@Jasper10,
You still speak gibberish. Logic does NOT refute evolution, it supports it. I have no idea where you make up your Bullshit, but its just flat stupid .
If evidence is irrelevant then you live in a creation of mrdodgson.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 05:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

hogs-wallop

Codswallop.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
Codswallop is a common piece of vernacular over here.

According to Wikipedia its first recorded use was in Hancock’s Half Hour although Galton and Simpson claim it was in use prior to that.

One theory, probably apocryphal, that it referred to a soft drink made by Hiram Codd, wallop being a slang term for beer.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 06:43 am
@farmerman,
The logic speaks for itself and is sound farmerman.

You may not like it but it is what it is whether you or I like it or not.

I don’t speak gibberish.

The logic does not do away with your belief systems so rest easy on that score.
farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:42 am
@Jasper10,
whatever dude. Enjoy your life.
Im overseeing a series of castings of an Amphicyon skull this week.

Im really glad I dont have your knowledge so that I can continue in my own world of science.

Ta taaaaa
farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:45 am
@izzythepush,
Hogswallop was a more Merkanized version and was used in a series of lines in "OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU" But I did give Jsper the actual Anglicized real version of the more famous Authors pen-name .
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2021 09:50 am
@farmerman,
I saw that recently, it wouldn’t be the first time I missed something.

I remember talk about how some of our vernacular would be received when the first Aardman feature length film, Chicken Run, came out.

Codswallop was one of the words discussed.
0 Replies