Can someone give me an insight on my meditation experience ?

Sun 13 Nov, 2016 02:29 pm
I had been anxious for a couple of days unable to focus well on my work and felt as if something is bothering me in the back of my mind. I do not meditate often (like 3-4 times in a year), but for the past few days I was getting a strong urge to meditate to see what happens but I kept on procrastinating . Today I decided to sit for a small session , I set a timer for 15 mins and sat upright and closed my eyes and began to focus on my breathing.Suddenly tons of questions started popping in my mind and I felt lost in thought , and it was like I am sitting in complete darkness even though the light in my room was switched on.I could not make out how much time had passed but still somehow it didn't matter.I just felt hearing my thoughts and nothing else in pitch black darkness, actually I don't even know if I was awake or felt asleep for some time.While I was sitting I felt a shiver like feeling twice or thrice , it can be described as the good feeling you get after peeing that you held up for quite some time (Sorry could not think of a better way to describe it).I almost forgot what was happening when suddenly It felt moist around my lips and I realized that I had been drooling on my pants.After that I got restless thinking about why the hell the timer was not beeping as I felt I was sitting for too long.When I checked the timer, just 1 more min was left to go.Can someone give me any insight on my experience ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,558 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

TomTomBinks

Sun 13 Nov, 2016 04:38 pm
@aakashjsr,
You are obviously meditation-deprived. It has been so long since you last meditated that it all hit you at once. Try meditating more often. (and lay off the weed)
0 Replies