How stupid is Trump?

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 08:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's hard talking to Frank, any criticism of the USA becomes a struggle between the USA and the UK.

Not sure where you got that idea from. I understand people from the UK...and other nations of the world...having lots of negative feelings toward the USA...and if I were a citizen of one of those countries, I might have them also.

I've never given you a tough time on that account, Izzy.

I just happen to love the UK...and I would love to see better relations between the people of the two nations.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 08:46 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

1/2 of America is going backwards, day by day. Next year we may be back to serfdom and slavery?

It is...and we may be.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 08:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Look at your post, it's about dirtwads we may have elected in a discussion about women being denied reproductive rights in America.

It is a specific problem in America, but instead of addressing that you did a Mercutio.

That post, among many others, is where I "got that idea from."
izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
BTW, our supreme Court is nominated by professionals, they get their job based on their knowledge of the law, not politics.

The government just rubber stamps it.

That is why I cannot tell you the name of one member of our Supreme Court because they're a bunch of boring, uncontroversial lawyers.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
I've never known you to be particularly biased any particular way regarding GB.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Look at your post, it's about dirtwads we may have elected in a discussion about women being denied reproductive rights in America.

It is a specific problem in America, but instead of addressing that you did a Mercutio.

That post, among many others, is where I "got that idea from."

I have no idea of what the **** you are talking about.

The only way laws get passed...are if politicians in office pass them into law. And the only way anyone becomes a politician in office...is to have been voted in. OF COURSE that would be discussed.

Then I said that you people over in the UK ARE SMARTER than us...so you apparently do not vote people into office doing what the shitturds here are doing.

Our Supreme Court became what it is because of the chief turd, Trump...getting to appoint three justices...who have turned the Court into a **** heap.

So get off your bullshit that I have badmouthed the UK in any way. I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT. I am an unabashed Anglophile...and anyone who knows me know that.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I've never known you to be particularly biased any particular way regarding GB.

I never have been, Bobsal. I have no idea of what is going on in Izzy's head.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
You asked me where I got the idea from and I told you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Then I said that you people over in the UK ARE SMARTER than us..

I'm English, I know how irony works.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:28 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Then I said that you people over in the UK ARE SMARTER than us..

I'm English, I know how irony works.

You are nuts is what you are...absolutely nuts.

I have never said an unkind or negative word about the UK or its people. You just are nuts.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 09:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Like us, though, on occasions, you guys have voted in some dirtbags.

That is what you wrote pure Mercutio.

And you told me to go and **** myself yesterday, closing down a thread.

I'd have to be nuts to believe your platitudes Frank.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 10:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Like us, though, on occasions, you guys have voted in some dirtbags.

That is what you wrote pure Mercutio.

And you told me to go and **** myself yesterday, closing down a thread.

I'd have to be nuts to believe your platitudes Frank.

I don't give a **** what you "believe."

YOU guys do occasionally vote in some dirtbags. You know that, unless you feel that every politician serving the UK has been just fine and dandy. (YOU DON'T.)

I gave you the opportunity to throw me out of A2K so that you would not have to put up with me. I figured you did not have the spine to do it, so here I am. I am now rescinding that offer, because YOU do not deserve that opportunity.

And since you spend so much time telling me what I should do and what I should not do, allow me to return the favor. Put me on IGNORE...and I shall do the same. In fact, whether you do or not, I will put you on IGNORE immediately. Have a nice life. You have really turned out to be a jerk.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 10:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
We do occasionally vote in dirtbags, but that is irrelevant, the conversation was about women's reproductive rights in America, a retrograde step that puts America on the opposite path to the rest of the West.

It's about the effect the religious right has on your politics, something pretty unique to America.

As for nuts, I have no power to throw anyone off A2K, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I was forgetting your obsession with the word believe, so I will rephrase my comment so it doesn't clash with your perverse bugbears.

I would have to be nuts if I thought your platitudes were remotely sincere.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 04:57 am

Federal judge dismisses Trump’s lawsuit seeking to reinstate Twitter account
(nyt)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 06:01 am
@Region Philbis,
Just as funny as funny can be. Thought he'd sue over a ToS.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 07:46 am
I didn't read the story but saw a headline that claims Trump wanted to put a few missiles into Mexico. Sounds insane enough to be true.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 08:09 am
@edgarblythe,
Trump Wanted To Secretly Launch Missiles Into Mexico To Blow Up Drug Labs, Ex-Defense Secretary Reportedly Claims
Zachary Snowdon SmithForbes Staff

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharysmith/2022/05/05/trump-wanted-to-secretly-launch-missiles-into-mexico-to-blow-up-drug-labs-ex-defense-secretary-reportedly-claims/?sh=3ef9f5ee7b7f

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 08:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,

also...

Stephen Miller wanted to dip ISIS leader's decapitated head in pig's blood
and parade it around as warning to other terrorists, according to Esper

(bi)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 08:46 am
@Region Philbis,
Stephen Miller. The only person I know for sure was born without a soul and a twelve year old's sense of "justice".
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 11:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Then Commander-in-Chief Donald Trump wanted to "secretly" lob Patriot missiles – defensive surface-to-air missiles – at Mexican drug labs. Rolling Eyes