How stupid is Trump?

BillW

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
It may be the title and trophy?😋 BTW, I have been on both sides of this situation, and, there are multiple kinds of mind farts that cause it to happen!
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2021 06:43 am
Look at this idiot:

He probably read it on A2K first!
Quote:
All that hilariously misguided and counterproductive criticism the media piled on chloroquine (purely for political reasons) as a viable treatment will now go down as the biggest Fake News blunder to rule them all. The media actively engaged their activism to fight ‘bad orange man’ at the cost of thousands of lives. Shame on them.

No, Trumpies, shame on you. The orange loser really was bad.

BillRM

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2021 11:10 am
@hightor,
The system OP should check if bots are being used to generate strange vote downs numbers
hightor

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2021 12:59 pm
@BillRM,
I suspect it might be done with an anonymising VPN. Although you really have to wonder...believing that 5 0r 6 people voted down a response tells you something about the relative popularity of the poster or the general quality of the post. Suspecting that it's the work of one butt-hurt loser somewhat lessens the effect of what is already a pretty minor concern in the grand scheme of things! Here's an example:

an aggrieved crybaby wrote:
I learned from the leftists here on A2K that I can say whatever the **** I want without presenting any evidence. Just like how you all claim that president Trump is a racist and a Nazi.

Like, who cares?
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2021 07:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Stupid stuff said or done by Trump to report here? That would take a lifetime of writing. I am glad the tard is gone and America is reverting for a semblance of a developed country again!
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 12:49 am
An excellent compilation of president Trump's achievements.

https://rumble.com/vd3q7b-no-more...we-have-it-all.html
hightor

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 04:00 am
@Builder,
As he says, 'the best is yet to come'. Biden will make sure of that.
Builder

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 04:19 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Biden will make sure of that.

Creepy Joe can't remember what he had for lunch today.
hightor

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 04:56 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Creepy Joe can't remember what he had for lunch today.

Did you ask him?

But really, silly fellow, that right-wing propaganda film from a well known distributor of unedited conservative hogwash was pathetic. It's amazing how the conspiratards eat this crap up. How come nothing on the pandemic?

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 03:42 am
Oklahoma trying to return its $2m stockpile of hydroxychloroquine

The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office has been tasked with attempting to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug once touted by former President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus.

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 03:42 am
@hightor,
Quote:
How come nothing on the pandemic?

It's basically over in Australia. No new transmissions, unless they fly in.

Still "rolling out" the bogus jab, but most people are saying they won't be test pilots.

What about you? Gonna sucker-punch yourself?
hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 03:59 am
Trump's American Carnage

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 04:05 am
@Builder,
Quote:
It's basically over in Australia.

It's doing pretty well here; there's been a bit of a drop in some places but three of the new variants have shown up, including a particularly dangerous one from Brazil.
Quote:
What about you? Gonna sucker-punch yourself?

I'm not fearful of the vaccination; I just wonder how effective it will be with the speed the virus is mutating.
Builder

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 04:13 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I'm not fearful of the vaccination;

It's technically not a vaccination. Even the Mudrock press here is already calling it a "jab".

It offers no protection from the virus, and while they say the "jab" does not contain the virus, you must quarantine yourself after getting the jab. All they are claiming, is that it "will lessen the severity of the virus". You buying that?

Quote:
I just wonder how effective it will be with the speed the virus is mutating.

It's one of many thousands of coronaviruses, if you can believe their hype. I'm still dealing with post-covid symptoms, but I have a strong constitution, and an iron-clad natural immunity.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 05:44 am
Men who are anxious about their masculinity are more likely to support aggressive politics and to have voted for Trump

Is anyone surprised?
Builder

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 05:56 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Is anyone surprised?

I'm not surprised that you again refused to answer basic questions posed to you. That means, that you're either a rather poorly programmed droid, or just a bit slow on the uptake.
hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 06:27 am
@Builder,
Quote:

I'm not surprised that you again refused to answer basic questions posed to you.

What "basic questions" are you referring to?

You do realize that no one is compelled to answer anyone's questions on this message board; it's not a legal institution and no one has to testify.

It's often not worth dignifying stupid questions with a response.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 09:51 am
Explosive new book claims the KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin and turned him into a Russian asset who gave Putin 'everything he wanted' as president

- American Kompromat How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power, and Treachery by Craig Unger is out January 26

- The author claims Trump's association with Russia began in 1976 when he decided to make his move from developing real estate in Queens to Manhattan

- Trump was rescued multiple times from multiple bankruptcies by boatloads of Russian cash laundered through his real estate in the 1980s and 1990s

- When Trump became President, it was time to pay the piper and Trump gave Putin everything he wanted, Unger writes

- The author claims Trump was connected to Russians through friend Jeffrey Epstein, who was supplying the Russians and Silicon Valley with underage girls

- Trump also appealed to the KGB because he was 'vain, narcissistic, highly susceptible to flattery and greedy,' the author writes

- The author interviewed high-level sources, Soviets who defected, former CIA officers, FBI counter-intelligent agents, lawyers and more for the book

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump was often accused of going soft on Russian President Vladimir Putin during his term in office, even when Moscow was charged with paying Taliban extremists to target American troops deployed in Afghanistan. The general mood was upset with the former commander-in-chief alleging that he was not stern enough when it came to the Cold War-time foe even though Trump repeatedly claimed that no other president has been as strong with Moscow like him.

Now, a new book has come up with shocking revelations that would make the former president’s critics feel vindicated. It has claimed that Trump had been nurtured as a Russian asset more than four decades ago and it culminated into a long relationship of mutual benefit to both Moscow and the businessman-politician.

The book has even claimed that the former president was rescued from several bankruptcies by Russian money that was laundered through his real-estate business in the 1980s and 90s. Funds from Russia were also used for picking up tabs for buildings franchised under the name of Trump, the first one-term president America had in over three decades.

Craig Unger has come up with these sensational claims along with many others in his book ‘American Kompromat, How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power and Treachery’ that released on Tuesday, January 26. Unger, a journalist-writer, has authored six books including New York Times bestsellers like ‘House of Bush, House of Saud’ and ‘House of Trump, House of Putin’.

The 71-year-old Unger has written in his latest book that an invitation to Russia by a high-level KGB official in 1987 in the name of a preliminary scouting trip to set up a Trump hotel in Moscow was actually a “deep development” by KGB handlers that furthered creation of secret back channels and allowed the Russians to target the American democracy. He said after Trump became the president, he gave Putin everything he wanted.

Book based on interviews and news

The book is based on interviews with dozens of high-level sources – Soviets who quit the KGB and shifted to the US, former CIA officers, FBI counterintelligence agents besides analyses of papers of FBI probes, police investigations and news articles in English, Russian and even Ukrainian.

Unger said that Trump and Russia were together when the former had a close friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epsein who died in August 2019. Epstein supplied Russia and Silicon Valley with minor girls, the author claimed in the bombshell book.

'Trump's Russia links started in 1976'

Trump’s links with Russia started in 1976 when he decided to move from Queens to Manhattan for developing real estate, the author claimed. “Under the tutelage of the ‘Mafia lawyer and dark satanic prince of the McCarthy era’, Roy Cohn, who tutored Trump on how to find generous tax abatements, the brash real estate developer paid one thin dollar to buy the old decrepit Commodore Hotel that sat next to Grand Central Station on 42nd and Park Avenue,” an exclusive report in Daily Mail said.

“The development of that decaying monstrosity into the Grand Hyatt New York offers the key to Trump’s first encounter with the Russians when he went downtown to Joy-Lud Electronics at Fifth Avenue and 23rd Street to buy hundreds of television sets for his new hotel. Store co-owner Semyon 'Sam' Kislin, was a Ukrainian Jew who emigrated to Manhattan from Odessa in 1972 and hung a sign on his store's front door reading, ‘We speak Russian’.

“Kislin co-owned the store with another Soviet émigré Tamir Sapir and sold electronic equipment to Soviet diplomats, KGB officers and Politburo members returning to the Soviet Union because it had all been adapted to PAL, technical standards used in Europe and Russia. That stood Jud-Lud Electronics apart from the wildly popular 47th Street Photo and Crazy Eddie grabbing the airwaves with their big pitch, discount claims,” the report added.

Jud-Lud was the only place to purchase electronic equipment and consumer goods to take back to the former Soviet Union. It is learnt that Trump picked up the television sets on credit and paid Kislin within 30 days, something that was unusual for a man who snubbed his vendors.

Kislin’s store was “used by the KGB to initiate overtures to prospective assets” and Trump came under the Russian agency’s scanner. The fact that he sold condos worth multi-million dollars to the Russia mafia laundering funds by buying through anonymous shell firms also brought Trump closer to the Russians.

Besides, his first marriage with Ivana Zelnickova, a Czech national from a place where the secret police worked in tandem with the KGB, in 1977 also strengthened the surveillance on the businessman who had started expressing his wish to become the president one day.

meaww

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 04:33 pm
@hightor,

I'm not.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2021 04:42 pm
Just for the record, I have made two comments on this thread. One was to respond 'made me laugh' and the second was to say 'I'm not'. I'm only pointing this out since MAX complained on another thread that I was posting here. I had forgotten this thread, so I looked it up again to see what I may have said that Max found abusive or offensive to him.

I see the error of my ways, whatever.
0 Replies