How stupid is Trump?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 02:04 pm
Trump sues Hillary Clinton, alleging ‘plot’ to rig 2016 election against him
Quote:
Clinton, James Comey and others accused of orchestrating Russia conspiracy that makes Watergate ‘pale in comparison’

Donald Trump has sued Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and other people and entities tied to the investigation of Russian election interference in 2016, claiming that in a bid to rig the election, they orchestrated a conspiracy which made Watergate “pale in comparison”.

Trump beat Clinton in 2016. Nonetheless, six years on he alleges she is guilty of “racketeering” and a “conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood”, among other claims.

The 108-page lawsuit follows suits filed by Trump and allies in the aftermath of the 2020 election, alleging Joe Biden’s victory was the result of electoral fraud. Out of 62 such suits, only one succeeded.

The new suit also lists as defendants now ex-FBI officials James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page; the former British spy Christopher Steele, author of a famous dossier on Trump’s links to Moscow; Jake Sullivan, now national security adviser to Joe Biden; and John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chair.

The suit was filed in US district court in the southern district of Florida, by lawyers from that state and the New Jersey firm of Alina Habba, who has represented Trump in a series of failed suits seeking to block investigation of the deadly Capitol riot on 6 January 2021, which Trump fueled with lies about electoral fraud.
[...]
Trump’s new lawsuit claims that in the run-up to the 2016 election, “Hillary Clinton and her cohorts orchestrated an unthinkable plot – one that shocks the conscience and is an affront to this nation’s democracy.

“Acting in concert, the defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.”

The suit claims the conspiracy involved “falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources” in a plot “so outrageous, subversive and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison”.

Clinton and her fellow defendants, it claims, “nefariously sought to sway the public’s trust” and “worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J Trump”.

According to the suit, “the deception, malice, and treachery perpetrated by the defendants has caused significant harm to the American people, and to the plaintiff, Donald J Trump, and they must be held accountable for their heinous acts”.

The suit seeks “punitive damages, costs, and such further and other relief as this court may deem just and proper”.

It says Trump “has sustained significant injuries and damages including, but not limited to, expenses in the form of defense costs, legal fees and related expenses incurred … in an amount no less than $24m and continuing to accrue, as well as the loss of existing and future business opportunities”.

Some in Republican leadership reportedly fear Trump’s grip on the party and fixation on Clinton, 2016 and supposed electoral fraud could cost the GOP dearly in elections this year and in 2024.

In legal jeopardy over his business affairs and attempted political subversion, Trump has all but declared he will run for the White House again.

Speaking to reporters in Brussels on Thursday, Biden said of the 2024 presidential election: “I’d be very fortunate if I had that same man running against me.”
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 07:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Humorous, isn't it? Almost satire magazine quality!
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 11:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Not sure what that means but legion they are.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2022 03:59 am
https://i.imgur.com/WBjq32F.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2022 08:06 am
@hightor,
And they try to claim Joe Biden's brain is shrinking.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 08:33 am
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/9a/e9/c59ae9d43897d13cbfaa5c5e86b7499f.jpg
coluber2001

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 09:21 am
@hingehead,
Gang of four sociopaths
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 04:37 pm
Donald Trump and his children agree to be deposed in fraudulent marketing lawsuit
Source: CNN

(CNN)Former President Donald Trump and his two adult sons have agreed to sit for depositions in May and June as part of a class-action lawsuit alleging they collaborated with a fraudulent marketing company.

The former President agreed to be deposed on June 16 while Eric Trump will sit for questioning on May 12 and Donald Trump Jr. on May 10, according to a letter filed with the court. The letter said a date for Ivanka Trump's deposition had not been proposed.

The lawsuit, which was filed in 2018, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The Trumps are accused of pocketing millions in payments between 2005 and 2015 to promote what they described as promising business opportunities: ACN Opportunity, as well as the Trump Network, a vitamin and health product marketing company, and The Trump Institute, a seminar program that "purported to sell Trump's 'secrets to success,'" according to the lawsuit.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/25/politics/donald-trump-children-deposition-lawsuit/index.html
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 05:45 pm
https://pics.me.me/i-inherited-a-mess-donald-trump-no-you-inherited-a-14707862.png
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2022 05:52 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOwC8jRVsAA7z6Q?format=jpg&name=large
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 07:21 am
Dear Donnie ...
Joe Biden is speaking - and the whole world is listening.

They are inspired not only by his words, but by his strength of character. He is uniting the global community, he is rallying people the world over to stand with him in pursuit of freedom and democracy.

He demonstrates on a daily basis that unwavering dedication to democratic principles is more important than self-serving braggadocio. He is proving that words can be used to unite rather than divide, and that the power of his office can be used to protect and defend the rights of all rather than a means to line his own pockets.

Joe Biden is, in all respects, the personification of true leadership.

By contrast, the only people who ever showed up at your rallies were the lowest IQ, dumber-than-dumb knuckle-draggers who thought your word-salad rants were a sign of intelligence, and were stupid enough to fill your coffers with their hard-earned money while under the delusion that a pussy-grabbing, multi-bankrupted, alleged billionaire actually had their best interests at heart .

By contrast, the only time the world's journalists took note of your inane ramblings was to ask the obvious question: What the **** is this orange-faced asshole trying to say?

I know you're probably aware of what PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN is up to, what he is accomplishing, and how he has won the respect and admiration of the entire world - so this isn't news to you.

I just wanted to rub your nose in it, you pathetic loser.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 09:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Dear Donnie ...
Joe Biden is speaking - and the whole world is listening.

They are inspired not only by his words, but by his strength of character. He is uniting the global community, he is rallying people the world over to stand with him in pursuit of freedom and democracy.

He demonstrates on a daily basis that unwavering dedication to democratic principles is more important than self-serving braggadocio. He is proving that words can be used to unite rather than divide, and that the power of his office can be used to protect and defend the rights of all rather than a means to line his own pockets.

Joe Biden is, in all respects, the personification of true leadership.

By contrast, the only people who ever showed up at your rallies were the lowest IQ, dumber-than-dumb knuckle-draggers who thought your word-salad rants were a sign of intelligence, and were stupid enough to fill your coffers with their hard-earned money while under the delusion that a pussy-grabbing, multi-bankrupted, alleged billionaire actually had their best interests at heart .

By contrast, the only time the world's journalists took note of your inane ramblings was to ask the obvious question: What the **** is this orange-faced asshole trying to say?

I know you're probably aware of what PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN is up to, what he is accomplishing, and how he has won the respect and admiration of the entire world - so this isn't news to you.

I just wanted to rub your nose in it, you pathetic loser.

Words of beauty and truth, Bobsal.

Thanks.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 06:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are my model, my good friend!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 08:18 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/9a/e9/c59ae9d43897d13cbfaa5c5e86b7499f.jpg

That's got to be the best caption ever!!!
BillW

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 09:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Does Ivanka look a little pregs?
Mame

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 09:54 pm
@BillW,
She does. Also highly un-chic.

Do they all look like Geek of the Year? That was my first thought.
BillW

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2022 10:03 pm
@Mame,
Geek isn't quit the right word - but, whatever it is, they look it! Daddy, Jr and Eric look like they have boobs, or actually, a baseball umpires chest protector on?
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2022 03:01 am
Looks like everyone is snapping up cheap Russian oil, except for the west.

How did that happen, Joe>?
hightor

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2022 04:12 am
@Builder,
Quote:
How did that happen...

I think even you could figure that out. Not all countries have the option of boycotting Russian energy supplies.
0 Replies