How stupid is Trump?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 08:24 am
@Builder,
Says the sloppy drunk who claims to be a "builder".
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 10:43 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah, I had the same reaction. Do you think he might be a little demented?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 11:10 am
@Mame,
I think he's just the high prince of unfathomable greed. There will never be enough of anything for Trump, if you have nothing to take he will mock you.....because what could POSSIBLY be worse than Trumps low opinion.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 02:19 pm
@Mame,
A "little" demented? You are too charitable.
BillW

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 02:36 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Snidely Whiplash or Dick Dastardly are good examples of trump:
https://scopeblog.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Snidely-Whiplash1.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0095/6910/8015/products/4532149010009_0.jpg?v=1568990035
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 02:52 pm
@BillW,
Yeah, but neither one got to kill a minimum of 1,000,000 Americans for the hell of it.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2022 07:33 pm
Putin's pride and joy

https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/putin-holding-baby-donald-trump-photoshopped-painting.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 05:10 am
A drunk driver has been arrested at a US Air base in Suffolk looking for Donald Trump. He was arrested, but not before being told wrong country.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 10:33 pm
Trump takes credit for sending military aid to Ukraine, ignoring he was impeached for trying to withhold nearly $400m of security assistance

Joshua Zitser
March 13, 2022,

Former President Donald Trump took credit for sending military aid to Ukraine at his South Carolina rally on Saturday night, ignoring that his first impeachment centered on him putting nearly $400 million of it on hold.

Trump boasted to a crowd at Florence Regional Airport that he was solely responsible for sending Javelins to Ukraine, adding that the shoulder-fired precision missile systems are "so effective" against tanks.

"Biden didn't," he claimed.

President Joe Biden's administration has authorized $1.2 billion in weapons for Ukraine in the past year, officials said, per The New York Times.

During the first week of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the United States and NATO sent more than 17,000 anti-tank weapons, including Javelins, to Ukrainian forces, the newspaper reported.

"That was all sent by me, all of it," Trump claimed at the South Carolina rally, referring to shipments of Javelins and other military equipment.

Trump reluctantly agreed to provide Ukraine with $47 million worth of lethal weapons in December 2017, which included 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launchers. He initially resisted the sale, according to Foreign Policy, only agreeing to complete the sale in March 2018 once aides had persuaded him it would be good for the American economy.

He stipulated that the weapons had to be kept in western Ukraine, away from conflict zones.

Trump's brag that he is solely responsible for sending military aid to Ukraine seemingly ignores that he withheld nearly $400 million of congressionally-approved security assistance to the country.

Trump was impeached in 2019, relating to his efforts to dangle military aid when persuading Zelensky to launch politically motivated investigations against the Biden family ahead of the 2020 election.

In a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25, 2019, Trump acknowledged that he discussed investigating the family of his political rival, explicitly mentioning the sale of Javelins, Insider's John Haltiwanger previously reported.

Insider contacted Trump for comment on Sunday morning but did not immediately receive a response.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-boasted-he-sent-ukraine-military-aid-ignores-impeachment-2022-3
BillW

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 11:06 pm
@coluber2001,
More of the same, shouldn't this kinda stuff be cause mental illness and mandatory admission to a hospotal?
Mame

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 12:05 am
@BillW,
He's such an idiot. He's a disgrace to the human race. Why JFK was assassinated and not this guy is beyond me. He's caused more damage to the US than all the others combined. I think he's becoming demented.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 10:01 am
Enrique Tarrio, the Proud Boys’s former chairman who was arrested last week and charged with conspiracy over the deadly attack, had a nine-page document entitled “1776 Returns”, named for the year of American independence.

The document, mentioned only in general terms in Tarrio’s indictment, contained details of a complex plan for supporters of Donald Trump to invade and occupy at least seven House and Senate office buildings on the afternoon Congress met to certify Joe Biden’s election victory, according to Times sources.
NYT
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 09:57 am

https://youtu.be/3CWagU2pkgo

The way Trump talks continuously is quite a feat in itself. I could only do that if I were on some kind of stimulant, amphetamine or cocaine, I imagine.

But everything he says is impromptu, made up on the spur of the moment without any concern whether it's true or not. He spouts nonsense. With the right audience (no pun intended) and mood, his rallies could be turned into either evangelical preaching or stand up comedian acts. That's why the late night comedy shows like Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers and Saturday Night Live skits are so successful at mocking him. They virtually don't have to write anything, just use his material word for word. It's funny because it's babble imitating reality.
Mame

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 12:06 pm
@coluber2001,
Yes, and the scariest part is so many people who follow him think he's making sense!
roger

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 01:50 pm
@Mame,
You can tell he's making sense just by looking at him.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 03:27 pm
@roger,
hahahahahahahahahaha......gasp, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 03:57 am
Mo Brooks says Trump asked him to 'immediately' remove Biden from office and illegally hold a new presidential election
snood

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 04:47 am
@hightor,

Oh, good. Maybe this is just the perfect piece of evidence the DOJ needed to finally put the kibosh on Trump!

Just kidding. Ain’t nothing gonna happen.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 12:39 pm
Al Franken interviews Michael Wolff who discusses his book, "Landslide" about Trump's last year as POTUS. September 5, 2021. 49 minutes long.

... almost everybody in their own way said the following: that it was incredibly difficult to get information to him for one thing because he didn't read anything. It was like 100% not reading, so you couldn't put anything in writing. That's obviously a major problem, but it's compounded by the fact that he doesn't listen either.

...partly, it's interesting because no one supports Donald Trump in the Republican Party in the privacy of their own home and offices. It's just this public bow, you are forced to make this public bow, and then you go home and say, my God, this guy is such an incompetent and ******.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spE3m6Sf1DQ&feature=youtu.be
snood

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 01:08 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
...partly, it's interesting because no one supports Donald Trump in the Republican Party in the privacy of their own home and offices. It's just this public bow, you are forced to make this public bow, and then you go home and say, my God, this guy is such an incompetent and ******. b] in the privacy of their own home and offices. It's just this public bow, you are forced to make this public bow, and then you go home and say, my God, this guy is such an incompetent and ******.

I guess he’s talking just about “the Republican party” that’s on Capitol Hill. If this was the regular behavior of the rank and file Republican Party, there wouldn’t be such danger of the orange pustule running again. If they really only did a “public bow”, but reverted to their true feelings in the privacy of their homes (and voting booths), there wouldn’t be that problem. Truth of it is, they support him publicly, privately, and without regard to any reason.
0 Replies