Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2021 09:45 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
permission to be their worst selves

Like this, you mean?

hightor

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2021 04:04 am
@Builder,
Still obsessed with Hillary, eh? It's 2021, wake up.
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:13 am
@hightor,
Not obsessed. Expecting justice, though.

I note that you're not keen on seeing anyone but Trump brought to justice.
BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:38 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Not obsessed. Expecting justice, though.

I note that you're not keen on seeing anyone but Trump brought to justice.

Strange as I do not remember Hillary trying to seize the government by force or interfering with Trump EC count so she could become president.
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:48 am
@BillRM,
Bill, if you seriously think that Biden won the election, I have this cool looking bridge to sell you. Interested?
hightor

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:58 am
@Builder,
No, I want to see the Jan. 6 insurrectionists brought to justice and anyone else, independent of their political beliefs, who has been indicted or is known to have broken the law. You, and many others, don't like Hillary Clinton, but that's not a sufficient reason to prosecute her in court. None of the investigations and inquiries into her have uncovered indictable offenses so I don't know what laws you think she's "guilty" of breaking.
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 03:41 am
@hightor,
Quote:
so I don't know what laws you think she's "guilty" of breaking.

Destruction of evidence during a hearing generally results in incarceration.
hightor

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 03:52 am
@Builder,
But she was cleared of wrongdoing on that. Why are you so obsessed with Clinton?
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 04:25 am
@hightor,
I'm not, you weirdo.

You're a supporter of Biden, and that's about all anyone needs to know about you.
hightor

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 04:34 am
@Builder,
Why are you so obsessed with Biden? Why do you care who "supports" him?
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 04:42 am
@hightor,
Heavy sighs.

What motivates you to obsess about anything?

Why are you on these boards 24/7 ?
hightor

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 10:34 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Heavy sighs.

No one here cares about your personal problems, mate.
Quote:

What motivates you to obsess about anything?

Lately, very little. I don't find it that productive.
Quote:
Why are you on these boards 24/7

You posed that question before and obviously forgot what I told you then. Like many people, I stop in from time to time during the day between chores.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:24 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Bill, if you seriously think that Biden won the election, I have this cool looking bridge to sell you. Interested?

LOL I along with every court even with some judges that Trump appointed and ever republicans election overseers that had look into the matter will need to go bid on that bridge of your.

Quote:
US Attorney General William Barr says his justice department has found no proof to back President Donald Trump's claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," he said.
farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:51 pm
@BillRM,
Weve had four years of Trump openley lying to u over the television and yet his base still bought his lies. Now, the really big lie, the one that he "won" the 2020 election isnt questioned by his base , even though the lies are evidence-free and the courts have 62 times , said otherwise.

Maybe its not Trump whose the stupid one
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 03:02 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Weve had four years of Trump openley lying to u over the television and yet his base still bought his lies. Now, the really big lie, the one that he "won" the 2020 election isnt questioned by his base , even though the lies are evidence-free and the courts have 62 times , said otherwise.

Good point!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 05:26 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

How can people such as Builder support such fantasies?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 12:57 am
@BillRM,
You have to ask?

Builder believes shape changing lizard people secretly rule the World and that David Icke is the son of God.

He’s the most delusional idiot on A2K.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 02:09 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

It takes stupid puppets to follow stupid leaders!
Builder

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 03:48 am
@BillW,
You believe Biden, who wouldn't know what day of the week it is, can be your leader.

That's all I need to know about your intellect.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 03:54 am
I think that the question is more about the ability to reason and to understand things by a different person who posts here.
0 Replies