13
   

How stupid is Trump?

 
 
hightor
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 11:18 am
No Hoax: New Report Says Trump’s 2016 Campaign Shared Info With Russian Intelligence

That sure sounds like collusion.

Quote:
Imagine this news flash: the campaign manager of Joe Biden’s presidential bid throughout the 2020 race was in continuous and covert contact with a Chinese intelligence officer whom had once been her business associate. During these clandestine communications—which included secret meetings—she passed internal Biden campaign polling data to the Chinese operative, and the operative encouraged her to help advance a Chinese proposal that would allow Beijing to succeed in its territorial disputes in the South China Sea and further extend its influence there. And throughout this all, China was running an undercover operation to help Biden win.

Ka-boom! There would be headlines galore. The right-wing media would go bananas. Fox News would explode. Sean Hannity might lose the power of speech. And congressional Republicans would demand investigation upon investigation. There would be talk of impeachment.

Well, this did happen. Just not with Biden and China, but with Donald Trump and Russia during the 2016 election. Yet this key piece of the Trump-Russia story never became a major scandal for the former president, who has not stopped claiming (falsely) that all talk about Vladimir Putin’s attack on the 2016 election and the ties between his campaign and Russia is a “hoax.” Nevertheless, on Thursday, another critical and eye-popping element of this part of the Trump-Russia scandal was revealed by the US Treasury Department.

The Treasury announced it was slapping sanctions on “16 entities and 16 individuals who attempted to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election at the direction of the leadership of the Russian Government.” One of the targets on this list was Konstantin Kilimnik, who it identified as a “Russian and Ukrainian political consultant and known Russian Intelligence Services agent implementing influence operations on their behalf.” The announcement stated that during the 2016 election, Kilimnik provided Russian intelligence with “sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy.” It also declared that Kilimnik “sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.” The Treasury Department pointed out that in 2018 Kilimnik was indicted on obstruction of justice charges regarding his unregistered lobbying work related to Ukraine and that he has been assisting Viktor Yanukovych, the ousted corrupt president of Ukraine, who is now hiding in exile in Russia. Kilimnik, according to the department, has been conniving to return Yanukovych to power in Ukraine.

The Treasury announcement explained that Kilimnik was being sanctioned for “having engaged in foreign interference in the U.S. 2020 presidential election” and for “acting for or on behalf” of Yanukovych. It noted that the FBI has offered a reward of up to $250,000 for information leading to his arrest. What precisely Kilimnik did to try to influence the 2020 race was not detailed. In March, the Office of Director of National Intelligence released an unclassified report that concluded that Putin in 2020 launched a covert assault on American democracy to help Trump retain the White House, and the Treasury statement refers to that document.

What Treasury also did not spell out was that Kilimnik had been in league with Paul Manafort, who was Trump’s campaign chairman for part of 2016. Kilimnik was a former business associate of Manafort; the pair had worked together in Ukraine, when Manafort was making millions of dollars as a consultant for the Putin-friendly Yanukovych. During the 2016 campaign, Manafort secretly interacted with Kilimnik and handed him internal polling information from the Trump campaign, according to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s final report and the Senate Intelligence Committee report on the Trump-Russia scandal, which was released last year (and was endorsed by the Republicans on the committee).

The Senate report included damning revelations about the Manafort-Kilimnik relationship. While Mueller characterized Kilimnik as an “associate” of Russian intelligence, this report called Kilimnik a “Russian intelligence officer.” It noted that it had “obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected to the [Russian military intelligence] hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election” to aid Trump. The intelligence committee pointed out that Manafort had repeatedly shared “internal Campaign information with Kilimnik,” but that its investigators were “unable to reliably determine why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data or Campaign strategy with Kilimnik or with whom Kilimnik further shared that information.”

The Treasury Department announcement provided a partial answer to the mystery of what Kilimnik did with the information Manafort slipped him, noting he transferred it to Russian intelligence.

So here’s the bottom-line: Manafort passed inside info from the Trump campaign to Kilimnik, and Kilimnik gave it to Russian intelligence, which at the time was mounting a covert attack on the 2016 election to thwart Hillary Clinton and boost Trump. No collusion? Manafort was scheming with a Russian operative, as the Kremlin was trying to sabotage American politics to assist Trump.

The Senate report noted that this was not just a one-way street. During the 2016 campaign and even after, Manafort discussed with Kilimnik a proposal for resolving the conflict in Eastern Ukraine—which Russia had invaded—that benefited Moscow. Kilimnik was trying to use Manafort, and through him Trump, to advance Putin’s interests related to Ukraine. After Trump won in 2016, Kilimnik said in an email to Manafort that the Ukraine plan only needed a “wink” from Trump to succeed. The Senate report also stated, “Manafort worked with Kilimnik starting in 2016 on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S.” Trump’s top campaign man was part of an effort to cover up—or distract from—the Kremlin’s attack on the United States.

The committee stated it wasn’t certain it had fully uncovered all that was going on between Manafort and Kilimnik because the pair used encrypted communications. But the GOP-led panel did present a shocking conclusion: Manafort was a “grave counterintelligence threat.”

The top adviser to a successful presidential candidate “a grave intelligence threat.” How is that not a big deal? It deserved to be a scandal of its own, apart from the other portions of the Trump-Russia mess. Manafort was indeed prosecuted, convicted, and sent to prison for various corruptions related to his consulting work for Yanukovych. But in the end, Trump pardoned him. The president of the United States set free a “grave intelligence threat.” That, too, was a scandal that barely registered.

The news out of Treasury about the sanctions on Kilimnik is a sharp reminder that the Trump campaign did hobnob with Russia as it assaulted an American election—and that Trump, Manafort, and others essentially got away with it.

davidcorn
snood
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 12:09 pm
The people who already believed Trump colluded with Putin don’t need convincing.
The people who have never accepted any of the reporting or intelligence that clearly shows the collusion will never be convinced.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Builder
 
  5  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 03:08 pm
Russia! Russia! Russia!

You peeps are like a broken record.

Even the paedophile-supporting BBC reported Mueller's findings, showing no collusion.

Creepy Joe is still trying to cover his bony ass regarding his corruption with the Ukraine, and if that means cranking up the "reds under the beds" farce, one more time, again threatening world peace, he don't care.

izzythepush
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 03:13 pm
Why believe the conclusive evidence about Russia when you can believe that shape changing lizard people control everything?
0 Replies
 
Builder
 
  6  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 08:01 pm
One more time for the sloooooowwwww learners.

0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 11:11 pm
@hightor,


Sebastian Gorja???? That creepy Hungarian native who supports Hungary's descent back into authoritarian rule (hungers for Stalin to come back??) That guy????
0 Replies
 
hightor
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2021 03:13 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Russia! Russia! Russia!

Funny — the only people I've heard say this are Trump supporters. It's comical.
Quote:
You peeps are like a broken record.

That comment could easily be applied to you with your incessant harping about paedophiles, Hillary Clinton, dead-ender conspiracies, and "Russia, Russia, Russia".
Quote:
Even the paedophile-supporting BBC reported Mueller's findings, showing no collusion.

This story supplants the incomplete findings of the Mueller investigation.
'creepy' Builder wrote:
Creepy Joe is still trying to cover his bony ass regarding his corruption with the Ukraine...

You mean the dead-enders are still trying to nail Biden with disinformation supplied to them by Kilimnik and the FSB.

Trump Can Now Be Prosecuted As Government Confirms His Campaign Worked With Russia
Quote:

For the first time, the US Treasury Department has confirmed that the Trump campaign shared strategy and polling data with Russia in 2016.

Builder
 
  5  
Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2021 03:59 am
@hightor,
Quote:
That comment could easily be applied to you with your incessant harping about paedophiles, Hillary Clinton, dead-ender conspiracies, and "Russia, Russia, Russia".


It's you that's harping about your complicity. I have no idea about those orgs.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Region Philbis
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 05:14 am
@izzythepush,

Junior says the more the merrier...

https://iili.io/B9vmHg.png
izzythepush
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 06:03 am
@Region Philbis,
Well he would know.
0 Replies
 
Region Philbis
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 09:45 am

Bush says he wrote in Condoleezza Rice for president in 2020
(cnn)
snood
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 01:07 pm
@Region Philbis,
And I was just thinking how much smarter Bush looks, after four years of the orange swamp beast.
0 Replies
 
hightor
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 04:28 am
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency

One year later, many people still can’t believe this actually happened.

Quote:
It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

Dr. Trump on curing #coronavirus: Suppose if we hit the body with a tremendous light whether its ultraviolet or just a powerful light...[or] brought the light inside the body...the disinfectant [also] knocks it out, [so perhaps we could] inject it inside.”pic.twitter.com/2rtQdri7sC
— Louis Fishman لوي فيشمان לואי פישמן (@Istanbultelaviv) April 24, 2020


Trump later claimed he was being “sarcastic,” despite the fact that he made the remarks during a nationally televised news conference in the middle of a pandemic. However, his comments were followed by a rise in accidental poisonings involving disinfectants such as bleach, something Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was not at the news conference, later admitted he was worried would happen.

“I just said, ‘Oh, my goodness gracious,’” Fauci said on CNN in January. “I could just see what’s going to happen: You’re going to have people who hear that from the president and they’re going to start doing dangerous and foolish things.”

Trump, however, denied any responsibility:

The President says he can’t imagine why there has been a spike of people ingesting disinfectant and says he takes no responsibility for that pic.twitter.com/PgPCCinXzY
— Acyn (@Acyn) April 27, 2020


Trump’s comments caused the makers of Lysol to warn “that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”

The moment also blew up on social media, became instant fodder for the late-night shows and made a sensation out of comic Sarah Cooper:

How to medical pic.twitter.com/0EDqJcy38p
— Sarah Cooper (@sarahcpr) April 24, 2020


One year later, Twitter users still couldn’t believe it happened:

A year ago tomorrow, @EPA, for some reason, felt it necessary to put out a statement telling Americans not to ingest household disinfectants. https://t.co/C2PjClPImg
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) April 23, 2021

Are you sure, because a big strong crying man came up to me today and said “Sir, sir, many people are strongly saying that it would be tremendous if we injected disinfectant into our bodies, so true, so true.” He had tremendous tears in his eyes, believe me. https://t.co/kRvIAeO2KT
— Spiro Agnew’s Ghost (@SpiroAgnewGhost) April 23, 2021

God I have PTSD about this man’s Presidency. It feels surreal https://t.co/t4VnVTL8Zw
— chris evans (@chris_notcapn) April 23, 2021

One year ago today, Trump recommended UV light and injected disinfectant as possible cures for COVID. Any progress on those? pic.twitter.com/x4b1AzWXyX
— 🇺🇸Vote Blue in 2022🇺🇸 (@jwhoopes2) April 23, 2021

Remember when Trump suggested we inject disinfectant to kill the virus!? pic.twitter.com/veblZGCYnx
— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@JimmyKimmelLive) April 22, 2021

Still can’t quite wrap my mind around the fact that this insane lunatic con-man was actually elected president.

And we’re still not out of this abusive relationship. https://t.co/bk7GvbYJxw
— Khashoggi’s Ghost (@UROCKlive1) April 23, 2021

It actually happened you guys

I didn’t doctor any of this https://t.co/0qvWzTK3oI
— TheSadTruth💙 (@ReportsDaNews) April 23, 2021

Guaranteed to work! pic.twitter.com/dfApnpndYD
— Hrafnkat (@hrafnkat) April 23, 2021

On 23 Apr 2020 Trump suggested using light or disinfectant internally #COVIDday #COVID #COVID_19 #COVIDー19 #COVID19https://t.co/hqt6UEyCzahttps://t.co/Po5rLYfJTy
— OnThisCovidDay (@covid_day) April 23, 2021

happy bleachiversary https://t.co/Km0JtJR1xR
— The Wolf of Current Generation Street 🌋🐺 (@pleizar) April 23, 2021

source
Frank Apisa
 
  -4  
Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 06:07 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:


It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency

One year later, many people still can’t believe this actually happened.

Quote:
It was exactly one year ago Friday when then-President Donald Trump delivered what may have been the wildest few moments in presidential history.

As the nation battled the coronavirus pandemic, Trump went on television and delivered what could only be described as medical improv. He said government scientists would be testing “very powerful light” inside the body to kill the virus, as well as disinfectant taken “by injection” which would be “almost a cleaning.”

Dr. Trump on curing #coronavirus: Suppose if we hit the body with a tremendous light whether its ultraviolet or just a powerful light...[or] brought the light inside the body...the disinfectant [also] knocks it out, [so perhaps we could] inject it inside.”pic.twitter.com/2rtQdri7sC
— Louis Fishman لوي فيشمان לואי פישמן (@Istanbultelaviv) April 24, 2020


Trump later claimed he was being “sarcastic,” despite the fact that he made the remarks during a nationally televised news conference in the middle of a pandemic. However, his comments were followed by a rise in accidental poisonings involving disinfectants such as bleach, something Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was not at the news conference, later admitted he was worried would happen.

“I just said, ‘Oh, my goodness gracious,’” Fauci said on CNN in January. “I could just see what’s going to happen: You’re going to have people who hear that from the president and they’re going to start doing dangerous and foolish things.”

Trump, however, denied any responsibility:

The President says he can’t imagine why there has been a spike of people ingesting disinfectant and says he takes no responsibility for that pic.twitter.com/PgPCCinXzY
— Acyn (@Acyn) April 27, 2020


Trump’s comments caused the makers of Lysol to warn “that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”

The moment also blew up on social media, became instant fodder for the late-night shows and made a sensation out of comic Sarah Cooper:

How to medical pic.twitter.com/0EDqJcy38p
— Sarah Cooper (@sarahcpr) April 24, 2020


One year later, Twitter users still couldn’t believe it happened:

A year ago tomorrow, @EPA, for some reason, felt it necessary to put out a statement telling Americans not to ingest household disinfectants. https://t.co/C2PjClPImg
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) April 23, 2021

Are you sure, because a big strong crying man came up to me today and said “Sir, sir, many people are strongly saying that it would be tremendous if we injected disinfectant into our bodies, so true, so true.” He had tremendous tears in his eyes, believe me. https://t.co/kRvIAeO2KT
— Spiro Agnew’s Ghost (@SpiroAgnewGhost) April 23, 2021

God I have PTSD about this man’s Presidency. It feels surreal https://t.co/t4VnVTL8Zw
— chris evans (@chris_notcapn) April 23, 2021

One year ago today, Trump recommended UV light and injected disinfectant as possible cures for COVID. Any progress on those? pic.twitter.com/x4b1AzWXyX
— 🇺🇸Vote Blue in 2022🇺🇸 (@jwhoopes2) April 23, 2021

Remember when Trump suggested we inject disinfectant to kill the virus!? pic.twitter.com/veblZGCYnx
— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@JimmyKimmelLive) April 22, 2021

Still can’t quite wrap my mind around the fact that this insane lunatic con-man was actually elected president.

And we’re still not out of this abusive relationship. https://t.co/bk7GvbYJxw
— Khashoggi’s Ghost (@UROCKlive1) April 23, 2021

It actually happened you guys

I didn’t doctor any of this https://t.co/0qvWzTK3oI
— TheSadTruth💙 (@ReportsDaNews) April 23, 2021

Guaranteed to work! pic.twitter.com/dfApnpndYD
— Hrafnkat (@hrafnkat) April 23, 2021

On 23 Apr 2020 Trump suggested using light or disinfectant internally #COVIDday #COVID #COVID_19 #COVIDー19 #COVID19https://t.co/hqt6UEyCzahttps://t.co/Po5rLYfJTy
— OnThisCovidDay (@covid_day) April 23, 2021

happy bleachiversary https://t.co/Km0JtJR1xR
— The Wolf of Current Generation Street 🌋🐺 (@pleizar) April 23, 2021

source


And he later tried to pass that off as sarcasm.

He not only is stupid as a sack of rocks...he is a liar beyond compare.
Region Philbis
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 06:22 am
@Frank Apisa,

so the leader of the free world was being sarcastic and cracking jokes during the height of the pandemic,
when thousands of americans were dying every single day.

greaaaaaaaaaat...

it boggles the mind that anyone with a functioning brain actually voted for that tub of lard a second time...
Frank Apisa
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 09:33 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:


so the leader of the free world was being sarcastic and cracking jokes during the height of the pandemic,
when thousands of americans were dying every single day.

greaaaaaaaaaat...

it boggles the mind that anyone with a functioning brain actually voted for that tub of lard a second time...


AMEN, Region.

I can almost forgive the votes in 2016...but any votes for him in 2020 were made by traitors, madmen and women, or just stupid fools.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2021 at 05:39:21