How stupid is Trump?

Below viewing threshold (view)
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 04:10 am
Tucker Carlson explains that Biden controlled FBI purposely ignoring Hunter Biden's sexual abuse of minors.

https://gab.com/kittylists/posts/106146057771965261
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 04:12 am
@hightor,
How does it feel to defend a pedophile?
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 04:20 am
@hightor,
Hunter Biden has made love to children. That's on the laptop that the Biden FBI have ignored. Do you feel OK about that?

Yes or no.
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 04:23 am
Just so we're 100% clear, the libs here support Hunter Biden making sweet love to children.

Just so we're clear.
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 12:34 pm
@hightor,
Hunter Biden enjoys making love to children. That's on the laptop that the Biden FBI have ignored. Are you OK with that?

Yes or no. Please answer the question. Do you denounce Biden's pedophilia or do you defend it?
hightor

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 12:49 pm
@longjon,
Quote:
Hunter Biden enjoys making love to children.

Do you have any proof of this allegation?

Quote:
That's on the laptop that the Biden FBI have ignored.

How do you know what's on the laptop?

Quote:
Are you OK with that?

With what?

Quote:
Do you denounce Biden's pedophilia or do you defend it?

You haven't provided any proof of anything. There's nothing to denounce or defend.

Hey, when are you going to show us the pics you took at the Jan 6 demonstration?

Quote:
I'm currently at the Trump protests in Washington.

I can confirm that an unarmed woman has been shot in the neck by police. The woman has died.

Also, many Antifa and BLM members have been spotted posing as Trump supporters and committing acts of violence, probably to give the media false stories to publish.

This is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen.

Today was wild. I experienced tear gas for the first time, I saw people shot, and I can definitely confirm that Antifa was in DC causing violence for news cameras.
longjon

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:08 pm
@hightor,
And there you have it folks.

hightor has no problem whatsoever with the Bidens making love to children.

If he did have a problem with it, or at least didn't condone it, all he'd have to do is say that, a very simple gesture. But he can't even denounce child abuse.
snood

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:16 pm
@hightor,
Hightor, have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or no?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 01:49 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Hunter Biden enjoys making love to children. That's on the laptop that the Biden FBI have ignored. Are you OK with that?

Yes or no. Please answer the question. Do you denounce Biden's pedophilia or do you defend it?

Have you examined the laptop? I'm sure you wouldn't be piling on ridiculous Qanon bull poo unless you know you could stand at the Pearly Gates and repeat such a thing. Only a truly wicked person would lie and then swear to it.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 02:52 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Just so we're 100% clear, the libs here support Hunter Biden making sweet love to children.

Just so we're clear.

Did you really mean to call the sexual assault of children "making sweet love"??? Sounds a little like a pot trying to call another person a kettle, deflect much.
roger

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 05:03 pm
@glitterbag,
You mean, kind of like projection?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2021 07:13 pm
@roger,
That's probably a better way to say it. My antenna always went up when I sensed other people expressed more interest in my children than seemed normal (i.e. skin crawling).
0 Replies

Ben Makes Things

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 11:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Have you examined Hunter's laptop?

You're judging other people on their philosophy, which may be an innate quality.

Is it ridiculous/conspiracy/Qanon to think that there might be some incriminating **** on there?