How stupid is Trump?

Builder

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:04 am
@snood,

cathartic
/kəˈθɑːtɪk/
adjective
adjective: cathartic

providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
"crying is a cathartic release"

Knock yourself out, hippie.

Need a tissue?
snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:14 am
@Builder,
You should look up chutzpah and integrity while you’re at it.

Then maybe you’ll understand why you can’t read and comment on the substance of Max Boot’s piece.

And if I’m a hippie you’re a Nazi.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:25 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

oralloy wrote:

hightor wrote:
Remember last year when he wished us Happy Good Friday?

Is there something wrong with wishing people well on a holiday?

Maybe we can impeach Barack Obama for wishing someone Merry Christmas.

Christians see "Good Friday" as the day that Christ died on the cross. Its a time of mourning not celebration. So by saying Happy Good Friday, it as if you were saying "Ding Dong the Witch is dead". If that is too obscure for you, how is this, ask someone if they had a good time at their mothers funeral.

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:34 am
@snood,
Quote:

Why? And if these descriptors are important to you, then share them for the rest of us.

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:39 am
I’ve disagreed in the past when Hightor or Blatham or Frank Apisa have sung the praises of certain conservatives that used to post here regularly. They’ve said that they miss those like georgeob1, who would make good faith efforts to engage about the actual policies; that with them, discussions could at least be centered on issues rather than on personalities.

I had my share of caustic encounters with georgeob1 (and others that are named among conservatives who would debate issues).
I will take my share of the responsibility for fueling the flames.

Never thought I’d say it but - after pages and months of “I know you are, but what am I”, I’m coming to appreciate what those posters brought to the table.

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:41 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Why? And if these descriptors are important to you, then share them for the rest of us.

Again you avoid the point - read and comment on the substance of the article - but miss the point is what you do, isn’t it?

Builder

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:49 am
@snood,
Quote:
but miss the point is what you do, isn’t it?

Ignoring the substance of a post is your specialty. So is gaslighting.

Quote:
read and comment on the substance of the article

Quote directly from the article you posted, those sections you believe are relevant to your comments. That's how adult debate works.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 04:00 am
a dyspeptic grouch wrote:
That's how adult debate works.

Says the mephitic clown who only shows up to insult other members, post irrelevant nonsense, or break wind.

Moving right along...

Builder

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 04:16 am
@hightor,
Did you forget to switch back to your snood account, hi?

hightor

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 04:25 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Did you forget to switch back to your snood account, hi?

Duh...can't you remember from one day to the next?
Quote:
Builder wrote:
Snood, hitor, and Gbag are likely the same entity.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It must be much more comforting to think that only one person finds your contributions obnoxious.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 06:05 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

I’ve disagreed in the past when Hightor or Blatham or Frank Apisa have sung the praises of certain conservatives that used to post here regularly. They’ve said that they miss those like georgeob1, who would make good faith efforts to engage about the actual policies; that with them, discussions could at least be centered on issues rather than on personalities.

I had my share of caustic encounters with georgeob1 (and others that are named among conservatives who would debate issues).
I will take my share of the responsibility for fueling the flames.

Never thought I’d say it but - after pages and months of “I know you are, but what am I”, I’m coming to appreciate what those posters brought to the table.

I couldn’t think of the names before, but two others that were named as conservatives here who discussed substance were Finn and Brandon.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 10:40 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Because everyone here already knows what they mean.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 10:47 am
@glitterbag,
That’s because we don’t see Dunny Cop as aspirational TV. We don’t want to hang out in sewers, ‘living the dream.’
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 11:15 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Builder wrote:

Quote:

Because everyone here already knows what they mean.

But isn’t he so clever - for uncovering the unholy, diabolical three-in-one posters? A freaking one man brain trust, this one.
hightor

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 04:27 pm
Never Forget

...FFS, at least use a f***ing tele-f***ing-prompter.

The sorriest excuse for a president we ever had. It's basically been downhill since Washington but that idiot takes the cake.
snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 04:50 pm
@hightor,
Downhill since Washington? Nah, it’s definitely been more of an up and down than just a slide down.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 10:56 pm
@snood,
Quote:
A freaking one man brain trust, this one.

Finally, some recognition.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 11:01 pm
@Builder,
Yeah.....that's the ticket.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2021 05:37 am

https://iili.io/qsiBGn.jpg
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2021 02:37 am
Former Trump official Sebastian Gorka banned from YouTube over election conspiracy theories