Jealousy?

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 04:01 pm
Today one of my friends, let's call her Cami, asked me the nae of an anime serie me and my best friend and secretly my crush, let's call her Hayley fangirl about all the time. I know i'm not supposed to feel that angry about just a stupid anime serie but i just feel like she's too much of a copycat. It was always obvious that i was going to pich latin as head highschool study because i have always had these plans on becoming a heart surgeon. When suddenly she comes up to me and says "i'm gonna pick latin too, for you, i'm even going to
ask if we can be in the same class!" i mean don't get me wrong, i like her, she's funny, but she's just not my type of girl, you know? I'm that one super gay witch that listens to girl in red and she's that one super straight boysmagnet that listens to ariana grande. I don't want her to come between all the things me and my possible crush, Hayley have in common. I mean up 'till this day i wasn't sure if i was in love with her but now it's obviously right, i mean i would never try to cherish something me and Cami have, i would be happy if she would just back off a little.
I know, i know, stupid teenage girl prolems, i just don't like Hayley making me vonerable, i'm normally super toxic and everyone knows they should stay away from me but she makes me smile. SMILE. Coming from someone who self-harms since they were 11. And ofcourse Cami knows her way around me, i have let her in too much. But luckily me and Hayley also have a thing in common where we can manipulate everyone into doing everything we want so i think we're fine. But still, i don't know, i'm still so mad at Cami!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,398 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sat 26 Dec, 2020 04:55 pm
@txunamydewulff,
Yes, by all means.

Heaven forbid someone should dare to make you smile.

Time to trash them and reject them in all aspects of your life.
0 Replies