Outward meditation...what is it?

Sat 12 Dec, 2020 02:27 am
A lot of people know about inward meditation.However,what about outward meditation? I have already mentioned in other posts that inward meditation dismantles self in my experience .Outward meditation does the opposite.Any views/opinions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 580 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Wed 23 Dec, 2020 02:11 am
@Jasper10,
Outward meditation is all about building oneself up mentally and coming into a better understanding of SELF.Outward meditation is a putting into practice the things learnt from Inward meditation.There has to be a balance.If one only practices Inward meditation then one will fall into the trap that SELF is an illusion.Buddhism falls into this trap as well as Secularism.Outward meditation considers things like the “i am” (presence);Awareness;Consciousness types;Thought types;Thought make up;Stillness;Silence;The GAP between thoughts;Mind engaging principles;Grounding principles and much more.When one practices Outward meditation one will come into a better understanding of how one works mentally.
0 Replies