13
   

Has Donald J. Trump overturned the Election result today?

 
 
lmur
 
Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 04:25 pm
I plan to update this thread until Joseph R. Biden assumes the Presidency on 20th January 2021.

November 21st. 2020.

No. Donald J Trump has not overturned the election result today.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 13 • Views: 935 • Replies: 72

 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 05:32 pm
@lmur,
Additionally, has Rudy Giuliani Esq ever learned that affidavits are mere hearsay unless sworn under oath by the affiant.

The reason none of these clowns has shown up in front of a judge is that to falsely swear to an untrue affidavit is covered by the state's criminal code
Brandon9000
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:33 pm
They have a lot of sworn affadavits. For one example, Jesse Jacob, a long time Detroit election worker, has signed an affadavit stating that she was instructed along with the other workers to backdate mail-in ballots to show that they came in on time.

https://www.wbap.com/news/detroit-elections-worker-says-she-was-instructed-to-change-ballot-dates/
farmerman
 
  4  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:01 am
@Brandon9000,
in our system of jurisprudence, we allow the accused to question the accuser, (and especially the guy to whom youre presenting your entire case). So far none of this has been done in any of the cases.

Taking that chance to present sworn affidavits as all the evidence youve got and not confronting the actual affiants is kinda sounding a bit like "making it all up".

ANYWAY, thats what all the judges felt.

I really think Rudy and company made a lot of this **** up. I also believe thats why so many of the Trump advocates have bailed.

I LIKE what the PA Fed District III Judge said,

"THIS IS HEARSAY WITHIN HEARSAY"


case dismissed, opportunities to refile are terminated
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:06 am
@Brandon9000,
I also understand that , based upon what Rudy said about Warren County, the people of that county have sued TRUMP for disenfranchisement
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 10:51 am
First you say that there are no affidavits. Then when I show you one, you say with no evidence that it's made up. There are many, many affidavits ready to be used in court, but this particular one has not been adjudicated.

As for someone suing Trump, I suppose anyone can sue anyone for anything, but legally alleging voter fraud in court is not something one can be successfully sued for. It's part of the process. Furthermore, alleging voter fraud is not disenfranchisement. It's the voter fraud that's the disenfranchisement.
0 Replies
 
neptuneblue
 
  5  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 11:30 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

They have a lot of sworn affadavits. For one example, Jesse Jacob, a long time Detroit election worker, has signed an affadavit stating that she was instructed along with the other workers to backdate mail-in ballots to show that they came in on time.

https://www.wbap.com/news/detroit-elections-worker-says-she-was-instructed-to-change-ballot-dates/


According to your own article, that's a lie. "Jessy Jacob, a longtime city worker, signed the affidavit in a lawsuit by the Great Lakes Justice Center – which says it focuses on freedom of speech, religious liberty and sanctity of life, among other issues — on behalf of two Michigan voters.

This isn't a sworn affidavit - it's a down right lie. No evidence has been presented, no forged documents presented, no official ballots presented that clearly have the dates changed.

Not one piece of evidence.

None.

Zip.

Nada.

Nothing.
Brandon9000
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 04:47 pm
@neptuneblue,
So, in your universe, witnesses in trials never testify to things they personally witnessed? Funny, I thought taking sworn affidavits from witnesses was a routine part of law suits and trials.

The article I linked in about Jessy Jacob said in part:

"A Detroit city worker who was assigned to the election has sworn in an affidavit that she and others were ordered to change mailing dates on ballots"

To give another example of the evidence Trump's lawyers have, they have the names of about 15,000 in Pittsburgh who upon appearing to vote were told, falsely, that they had already voted by mail-in ballot.

lmur
 
  3  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 05:21 pm
Sunday November 22nd 2020.

Donald J. Trump has not overturned the Election result today.
neptuneblue
 
  3  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 06:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

So, in your universe, witnesses in trials never testify to things they personally witnessed? Funny, I thought taking sworn affidavits from witnesses was a routine part of law suits and trials.

The article I linked in about Jessy Jacob said in part:

"A Detroit city worker who was assigned to the election has sworn in an affidavit that she and others were ordered to change mailing dates on ballots"

To give another example of the evidence Trump's lawyers have, they have the names of about 15,000 in Pittsburgh who upon appearing to vote were told, falsely, that they had already voted by mail-in ballot.


No evidences has ever been provided other than here-say. Maybe in your universe that's sufficient but in a Court of Law, direct evidence is required.
Brandon9000
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 08:30 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
...No evidences has ever been provided other than here-say. Maybe in your universe that's sufficient but in a Court of Law, direct evidence is required.

Heresay is when a witness can only testify as to what someone else witnessed, not something that he personally witnessed. In this case, the woman is testifying as to what she personally witnessed. An affidavit sworn under penalty of perjury is evidence.
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 10:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
The problem is that when these claims are being investigated, they are not holding up. Courts are rejecting claim after claim. Judges appointed by Republicans are getting frustrated by the increasingly ridiculous claims being dug up by these lawyers.

At some point they need to stop.... and this point needs to be in dayss not weeks.

No other losing candidate has played these games. The only one who came close is Gore and he lost only by one state by mere thousands of votes. Trump lost soundly, it wasn't close. That is why his slash and burn behavior that is hurting the country is so frustrating.
neptuneblue
 
  4  
Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 11:55 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:
...No evidences has ever been provided other than here-say. Maybe in your universe that's sufficient but in a Court of Law, direct evidence is required.

Heresay is when a witness can only testify as to what someone else witnessed, not something that he personally witnessed. In this case, the woman is testifying as to what she personally witnessed. An affidavit sworn under penalty of perjury is evidence.


You're acting like you have never heard of what a Court of Law actually does. Your Motion to Show Cause will only get you so far. That's where actual EVIDENCE comes into play. Real, no kidding, EVIDENCE of wrongful, criminal action is a requirement. This is your hang up. NO evidence has been provided. Ever.

Affidavits might get you in a Court room, but Evidence is the key to success. Since there is NONE, the case fails. The Burden of Proof just isn't there.

Puffing of chests and belligerence isn't how things work in the Court of Law.

Game Over.
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 12:46 am
@Brandon9000,
trouble in PA was that the "Sworn affidavits" were presented by the attorney and the affiants were not available to cros examine. THAT is still hearsay.

Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:52 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The problem is that when these claims are being investigated, they are not holding up. Courts are rejecting claim after claim. Judges appointed by Republicans are getting frustrated by the increasingly ridiculous claims being dug up by these lawyers.

At some point they need to stop.... and this point needs to be in dayss not weeks.

No other losing candidate has played these games. The only one who came close is Gore and he lost only by one state by mere thousands of votes. Trump lost soundly, it wasn't close. That is why his slash and burn behavior that is hurting the country is so frustrating.

Democrats played games for years, insisting that Trump only won by virtue of Russian interference which he actively participated in, without evidence either of his participation or that a single vote was changed. Tell me one specific "ridiculous" claim of cheating that was actually investigated and then rejected as false by any court.
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:57 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:
...No evidences has ever been provided other than here-say. Maybe in your universe that's sufficient but in a Court of Law, direct evidence is required.

Heresay is when a witness can only testify as to what someone else witnessed, not something that he personally witnessed. In this case, the woman is testifying as to what she personally witnessed. An affidavit sworn under penalty of perjury is evidence.


You're acting like you have never heard of what a Court of Law actually does. Your Motion to Show Cause will only get you so far. That's where actual EVIDENCE comes into play. Real, no kidding, EVIDENCE of wrongful, criminal action is a requirement. This is your hang up. NO evidence has been provided. Ever.

Affidavits might get you in a Court room, but Evidence is the key to success. Since there is NONE, the case fails. The Burden of Proof just isn't there.

Puffing of chests and belligerence isn't how things work in the Court of Law.

Game Over.

These are just two of many pieces of evidence, but a woman has sworn under oath that she and the others working with her were instructed by a supervisor to backdate mailed ballots to meet the deadline, and they have 15,00o names of people who went to vote and were told falsely that they had voted by mail. That is neither chest puffing nor belligerence. It's evidence of wrongdoing.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 04:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

trouble in PA was that the "Sworn affidavits" were presented by the attorney and the affiants were not available to cros examine. THAT is still hearsay.

No, that is not hearsay. Cite your source that the affiant, Jessy Jacob, will not be available.
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
The Jessy Jacob affidavit had absolutely no proof behind it, the judge questioned the sources and the affiant conveniently had memory problems.

The other two or three were presented without actually being there or being contacted.

You want "Sources" ??go find the case report yourself and the judges findings. NOW I see that youre trying to impeach the credibility of a Fed Judge based on his findings??

As I said elsewhere, This isnt a matter of finding fraud, its just a coockleburr in the Biden win. You guys will try to""" milk four yers of some made -up bullshit about Invalid election results""" . When its nothing more than Trump and his minions trying to STEAL AN ELECTION.



maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon, what you are saying is a lie.

Hilary conceded the election in 2016. Obama invited Trump to the White House and worked with the Trump transition.

There was some grumbling in 2016.

There were no legal games.
There was no political threats or sabatage during the transition.
There was no significant denial that Trump had won.
There was even self reflection from many Democrats on why they lost and what they could do better.

Comparing 2016 to Trump's temper tantrum that is now risking real damage to America is a lie.
lmur
 
  2  
Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2020 05:57 pm
@lmur,
Monday November 23rd 2020.

Donald J. Trump has not overturned the Election result today.
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Has Donald J. Trump overturned the Election result today?
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/05/2020 at 08:25:36