Has Donald J. Trump overturned the Election result today?

maxdancona

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2020 08:37 pm
@Brandon9000,
What the hell are you talking about, Brandon? I didn't say anything about a tape recorder.

The court rejected her testimony because it is unsubstantiated. This isn't that complicated.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2020 11:32 pm
@Brandon9000,
I can send you my copies of the Mueller Report........but I bet you wouldn't read them.
oralloy

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2020 11:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Why would anyone bother to read that witch-hunting nonsense?
oralloy

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2020 11:48 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The Mueller investigation was an attempt to understand the Ruusian influence on our election.

Wrong. The Mueller investigation was part of a witch hunt designed to undermine a presidency that progressives disagree with.

The Obama Administration deliberately lied to the courts in order to start the anti-Trump witch hunt.

Mr. Trump should return the favor and appoint independent prosecutors to hound the Biden Administration with criminal investigations.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2020 11:54 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Why would anyone bother to read that witch-hunting nonsense?

You are too cheap to pay for books or reports...........................For someone who claims to have a high IQ (sic) you are lazy and incurious.....that's sad.
oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:06 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You are too cheap to pay for books or reports...........................

Hardly. You should see the budget that I expend on WWII history books.

glitterbag wrote:
...........................For someone who claims to have a high IQ (sic) you are lazy and incurious.....that's sad.

How is it sad? I am content.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:10 am
Bump..........I'm trying to stick to my ignored list.
oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:14 am
@glitterbag,
I don't know what's more pathetic: Your childishness, or the fact that you are so bad at it.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:21 am
@glitterbag,
It still favors Biden.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 06:46 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
The Mueller investigation was an attempt to understand the Ruusian influence on our election.

This Trump tantrum is an attempt to stay in power.

They are not the same at all. I will not complain about any congressional investigation.

Trump was repeatedly said for years, and is even still said, to have actively cooperated with the Russians in election cheating. The Mueller report said that although the Trump campaign received numerous offers, they didn't accept any of them.[/size]

Any candidate in any election has the right to ask for a recount or an audit, if either the margin of victory is small or he can show evidence suggesting fraud. It isn't remotely unethical. Gore did it and others have done it. Cheating, however, is unethical.

That is NOT what the Mueller Report said.

"Mueller found no evidence members of the Trump campaign -- or anyone associated with it -- colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election, despite numerous offers from Kremlin-linked sources."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/more-than-half-of-americans-believe-mueller-probe-was-fair-satisfied-with-results-poll

Even that questionable source does not say that:

"The Mueller report said that although the Trump campaign received numerous offers, they didn't accept any of them."

Obviously you have difficulty reading with comprehension, Brandon.

Work on that.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
the Mueller report clearly stated that there were other criminal charges that would be considered after hes O. O. O.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

I don't know what's more pathetic: Your childishness,
Id think its more that your whiney petulance is not what an adult would proffer. Your only arguments are based upon your self-conceit.

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 12:23 pm
@farmerman,
Except you are lying about me being whiny and/or petulant. And my arguments are based on facts and logic.
iamnotthickasshit

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 01:43 pm
@farmerman,
right
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 01:53 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

the Mueller report clearly stated that there were other criminal charges that would be considered after hes O. O. O.

Brandon asserted that, "The Mueller report said that although the Trump campaign received numerous offers, they didn't accept any of them."

The Mueller report said no such thing.

Bill Barr, in his amusing "summary" of the Mueller, said that.

The Report did not.

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 02:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I see the Third District Court decided that the Trump last ditch case is without merit OR ANY EVIDENCE. I suppose he can elevate it to the USSC.
I dont think the USSC should even hear the cases.

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 02:13 pm
@oralloy,
your arguments are based on self conceit you dont even understand the US Constitution. I dont know how many folks have tried to set you right only to be rebuffed by your constant ipsedixitism .
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 02:39 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I see the Third District Court decided that the Trump last ditch case is without merit OR ANY EVIDENCE. I suppose he can elevate it to the USSC.
I dont think the USSC should even hear the cases.

Like you, I hope they do not. I suspect that John Roberts does not want to touch this issue. He has his hands full trying to make a conservative-heavy court remain politically neutral.

I hope he succeeds.

If the court manages to act independently despite its rightward lean, it will help heal a country badly in need of serious healing!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 06:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
your arguments are based on self conceit

Wrong again. My arguments are based on facts and logic.

That's why you can only respond by lying about me. You aren't capable of challenging what I actually say.

farmerman wrote:
you dont even understand the US Constitution.

Wrong again. You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about.

farmerman wrote:
I dont know how many folks have tried to set you right only to be rebuffed by your constant ipsedixitism.

Well the trouble is, you guys are incompetent. You guys are ignorant. You guys are wrong. And I am correct.

When you delve into a subject that you are not even capable of understanding, and you try to "correct" someone who actually knows what they are talking about, you are pretty much doomed to always fall flat on your face over and over and over again.

I can understand why this is frustrating for you. The solution to your problems is for you to pipe down and stop babbling nonsense about subjects that you are not qualified to address.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2020 06:45 pm
@oralloy,
I and several others hve corrected your dim unerstanding of the US Constitution. Im certainly not worried about your squealing about what you know when its obvious to many of us that you are one dim bulb
Now go back to the basement and leave the discussion to folks who know of what they speak.

Nighty night Ollie

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:00:38