Has Donald J. Trump overturned the Election result today?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:34 am
@oralloy,
Anyone can sound like you, you have a very limited vocabulary and a host of simplistic responses.

I honestly doubt it’s possible to be as stupid and uninformed as you appear to be which is why most people think you’re a sock puppet.

You’re going to respond with your usual drivel, something like,

“Wrong again I have an IQ of 170.”

You see how easy it is. It’s like that episode of Star Trek where Kirk gets sent to an alternative universe but manages to get back because, ‘it’s easier for a civilised man to act like a savage than a savage to act like a civilised man.’ In the same vein it’s easy for a reasonably intelligent person to sound like an idiot, but it’s next to impossible for an idiot to sound intelligent. Which is why nobody believes your bollocks about being smart.

Try writing something intelligent for once.
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
You're lying again. It's you and Max who sound stupid, not me.

I'm not the one who has to resort to childish namecalling because of an inability to say anything intelligent.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:56 am
@oralloy,
More of the usual moronic drivel.

Try reading a ******* book.

Do you know what a book is?

You can argue the toss as much as you want, but it’s Occam’s razor, you appear idiotic because you’re an idiot.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:56 am
@izzythepush,
I am too smart to sound like him.

But... Godwin's Law! I win the debate.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:57 am
I love when Oralloy and Izzy fight.

It is like watching an angry dog in an argument with a mirror.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 08:58 am
@maxdancona,
That’s the best yet, it’s almost witty. Well done Max, you’re at the top of your game.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:01 am
@maxdancona,
Oh dear, now you’re back to your usual form, cutting and pasting someone else.

You remind me of Joaquin Pheonix’s Joker, someone who desperately wants to be funny yet has no concept of what funny actually is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:01 am
@maxdancona,
Your characterization is as usual inaccurate. I don't suffer from an inability to say anything intelligent and have to resort to childish namecalling. You and Izzy the push do.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:02 am
You are a good boy Izzy. [Max pats him behind the ears].
oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:04 am
@izzythepush,
I read ten times as many books as you do, and most of them have more substance than anything that you are capable of reading.

You and Max are the only idiots here.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:05 am
@oralloy,
There’s that limited vocabulary again. Instead of constantly calling people childish try learning some new words. How about puerile? It derives from the Latin puer, meaning boy.

Did you know there were languages other than the 5% of English that you seem familiar with?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:08 am
@maxdancona,
In your dreams.

Just be grateful I’m talking to you, it’s the best you can hope for.

I’m going to watch the animated, reconstructed DVD of Patrick Troughton’s Doctor Who adventure Fury from the Deep, so you’re going to have to talk to yourself for a while.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:10 am
@oralloy,
Of the three of us... I am the only one who knows he is an idiot.

I think that gives me an advantage.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:11 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I am too smart to sound like him.

It's just the opposite. You and izzythepush engage in childish namecalling because you are both incapable of making intelligent replies.

I on the other hand make intelligent replies.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:13 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy.... pay attention.

It was a joke. I was parroting what you wrote to say that I never sound like you.

Don't take everything to seriously. We are all idiots here, or we wouldn't be in this silly thread.

(Really... read the past two pages of this thread and tell me that the three of us aren't complete idiots.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:16 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
There's that limited vocabulary again.

That's another lie. I used the appropriate words to describe you.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:38 am
Well, this is all very illuminating. I could get on my high horse but given that I'm just repeating the same post over and over again, can't really claim the moral high ground.

That's two 'high' clichès in one post. Just 39 days 'til the fat lady sings.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:39 am
@lmur,

farmerman

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2020 05:37 am
@maxdancona,
First time I heard that song I was driving out the L. I.E. listening to Howard Stern. I was laughin my ass off and missed my turn
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2020 06:31 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Why should should we force ignorant people to vote? I don't get why people think this is a good idea. Ideally, we should have only intelligent, and informed people vote. The rest of people should sit out.

The message is "Just vote. It doesn't matter if you have a clue about the issues or not." How does that make any sense?

Two major problems would arise from eliminating "ignorant people" from voting.

One...who would devise the test for determining who is intelligent enough to vote?

Two...no matter who devises it, why would you want to eliminate all the people who vote Republican? We do need a loyal opposition!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:29:47