56 seconds pass between the two clips

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 09:54 am
What does "pass" mean? Episode? Passage? Or something else?

Taken in totality, Trump's comments at the February 28 rally indicate that he is deriding Democrats for attacking his performance on the coronavirus. A full 56 seconds pass between the two clips the campaign ad edited together.

In this section of his rally speech, Trump began by saying that "the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus," ridiculing Democrats for attacking his administration's performance addressing the virus. The President then compared this attack to the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and calling his impeachment a "hoax."

Source: MSN CNN 9/18/2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-check-biden-ad-misleadingly-suggests-trump-called-covid-19-a-hoax/ar-BB199rpw
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 559 • Replies: 1
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by oristarA
MontereyJack
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 11:01 am
@oristarA,
whatever speech he was giving, there were 56 seconds of it between the two parts in the clip which were edited out, so what he said in those 56 seconds we don't know. Probably, judging from his speeches we do know, it was likely something inane and false.
0 Replies