6
   

For all those who think Trump didn't call out War Dead Suckers and Losers

 
 
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:41 pm
@oralloy,
see?? Yoouve abandoned what you thought was an argument when I began my crtique of your incorrect analyses of Trumps election. Youve abandoned an argument and have merely reverted to insult and self exaltation. NOW THAT IS REALLY CHILDISH !!. But of course, you are unable to recognize that simple fact. Usually when people challenge your pillock's logic, you retract into your self exaltation (either shouting that noone can find anything wrong in your statement OR, even worse, you offer up an IQ score as if people should be impressed (To which I offer my observation that you apparently dont get out much into the real world do you??).
In the ensuing time you look up something that sorta is asymptotic to the question youve been asked . BUT, like in your every past response to me about the electoral college, you only get it half right>

Im on to you and am not very impressed at your bad attempts to forswear others facts that reject your many lame arguments.
oralloy
 
  4  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Where, when did I say you are a liar?

Beats me. Where, when did I accuse you of calling me a liar?

Seriously. You wonder how I can tell that you aren't intelligent. Trust me on this. Your lack of intelligence shines through quite clearly.


Sturgis wrote:
All that occurred in my post, was, the pointing out of certain facts. Certain proved behaviors.

Wrong. All you did was lie about me. There were no facts in your post.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  4  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:04 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
see?? Yoouve abandoned what you thought was an argument when I began my crtique of your incorrect analyses of Trumps election. Youve abandoned an argument

Wrong. I've abandoned nothing. And there is nothing incorrect about my analysis.


farmerman wrote:
and have merely reverted to insult and self exaltation. NOW THAT IS REALLY CHILDISH !!.

Wrong again. You and sturgis are the only people here who resort to insults.

Rebutting your lies about me is hardly self exaltation.


farmerman wrote:
But of course, you are unable to recognize that simple fact.

Well, it's not a fact.


farmerman wrote:
Usually when people challenge your pillock's logic,

You cannot point out any flaws in my logic.


farmerman wrote:
you retract into your self exaltation (either shouting that noone can find anything wrong in your statement OR, even worse, you offer up an IQ score as if people should be impressed

Wrong again. When people challenge my logic, I address the challenge.

You of course are not even capable of challenging my logic. All you have to offer is childish name-calling.


farmerman wrote:
To which I offer my observation that you apparently dont get out much into the real world do you??

Pre-pandemic, probably more than you do.


farmerman wrote:
In the ensuing time you look up something that sorta parallls th qustion youve been asked.

I don't need to look stuff up. Unlike you I actually know what I'm talking about before I open my mouth.


farmerman wrote:
BUT, like in your very responsw to me about the electoral college, you only get it half right

Wrong again. My posts are 100% correct.


farmerman wrote:
Im on to you

You should leave the thinking and conclusion drawing to those of us who are actually capable.


farmerman wrote:
and am not very impressed at your bad attempts to forswear others facts that reject your many lame arguments.

No such facts.

Your dislike for reality is pretty silly, IMO.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Thank you thank you. Im here all week, try our sirloin , remember "You cant beat our meat".

Ya know, I keep reading the same schlock from him an Im beginning to wonder whether hes a bot?

oralloy
 
  3  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 05:59 pm
@farmerman,
Your inability to make intelligent arguments sure makes you childish.
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:05 pm
@oralloy,
Seems Ive heard someone else repeat that admonition like some kinda pre-adolescent nasty loop.

OH WAIT,THAT WAS YOU!!!


0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:06 pm
@farmerman,
A real "Captain, Oh My Captain" moment.

I've copied and pasted his own comments back to him and he doesn't catch it.

One might think he has a randomizer on his computer and he just pushes a button for one of 15 stock answers.

I'm sure there is good reason for this, he seems like such a pleasant person!
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I dont think we define "pleasant" the same way.
Ya gotat admit though, he really puts out an effort to line up his nyah nyahs in neat seriatim fashion. I dont even bithr with spell chek
oralloy
 
  3  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I've copied and pasted his own comments back to him and he doesn't catch it.

Wrong again. I caught it. And I pointed out that you were wrong to falsely accuse me of acting like farmerman.


bobsal u1553115 wrote:
One might think he has a randomizer on his computer and he just pushes a button for one of 15 stock answers.

A person who believes such a thing probably isn't fit to think for themselves.
bobsal u1553115
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 06:16 pm
@farmerman,
I figured you were thumbing it on your smartphone.

0 Replies
 
FreedomEyeLove
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:03 am
All the democrats do is lie.

bobsal u1553115
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 10:16 am
@oralloy,
So even you realize getting replies from you is quite unpleasant. Go and sin no more.
neptuneblue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 10:53 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I can't defend the Democrats for their use of this service man's picture. It can't be right to use it without asking permission first.

Having said that, Trump has disparaged numerous veteran and active duty military members, parents and surviving spouses of fallen military members. From John McCain, the parents of Khizr Khan, top military officers, his own Chief of Staff...the list goes on.

To degrade the military by: "Back in his 2016 presidential campaign, then-candidate Trump made it clear that he believed himself to be more knowledgeable than the military’s leadership. “I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,” he bragged in November 2015. “They don’t know much because they’re not winning,” he reiterated in June 2016. https://archive.thinkprogress.org/generals-want-nothing-to-do-with-trump-0a5ad80cb682/

To defund the military by: "This administration said the diversion of funds was in support of "higher priority items" that were "necessary in the national interest," according to the notice transmitted to Congress." https://www.npr.org/2020/02/13/805796618/trump-administration-diverts-3-8-billion-in-pentagon-funding-to-border-wall

To disparage many others: "Trump has disparaged generals and decorated soldiers, including the late Sen. John McCain, his former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and the former special counsel Robert Mueller." https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-insults-american-veterans-families-2019-10

So when you say he DIDN'T call out the war dead as "suckers" and "losers" I flatly just don't believe that.
oralloy
 
  3  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
Mr. McCain and and Mr. Muller deserved to be disparaged. They are very bad people.

The parents of Khizr Khan were hardly disparaged. That was a case of leftist phony outrage.

The military receives better funding under Mr. Trump than they received under Mr. Obama. The nation has yet to recover from the damage that Mr. Obama did to the military.
oralloy
 
  3  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
So even you realize getting replies from you is quite unpleasant. Go and sin no more.

Progressives always find it unpleasant when people post facts. That doesn't make it a sin for people to post facts.
0 Replies
 
neptuneblue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:56 pm
@oralloy,
Both McCain and Mueller are veterans. At no point should their sacrifice to this country be disparaged.

Trump attacked a mother whose son was killed because she stood by her husband during his DNC speech. Again, no need to attack someone whose child had died in the line of duty.

As for funding, Trump scavenged the money and you now claim that's noble. It's not.


oralloy
 
  2  
Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 04:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Trump attacked a mother whose son was killed because she stood by her husband during his DNC speech. Again, no need to attack someone whose child had died in the line of duty.

That was hardly an "attack".


neptuneblue wrote:
As for funding, Trump scavenged the money and you now claim that's noble.

No. I claim that it's no big deal when compared to the damage that Mr. Obama did to our military.
neptuneblue
 
  1  
Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 06:25 am
@oralloy,
The issue is your continued stated opinion posed as facts when there is absolutely no truth in your statement. And again, the turning of the conversation away from the atrocity of Trump's failure as Commander in Chief and a comparison with Obama certainly doesn't help your case. Just a simple Google search proves how inaccurate you are. So here it is, read the facts: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/trumps-false-military-equipment-claim/

As Trump has blurted out Gold Star families gave him Covid-19 ( https://www.newsweek.com/trump-suggestion-gold-star-coronavirus-disgusting-1537977 ) Trump is no friend to the military, veterans or their families.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 09:59 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The issue is your continued stated opinion posed as facts when there is absolutely no truth in your statement.

That's a fake issue, as I have done no such thing.


neptuneblue wrote:
And again, the turning of the conversation away from the atrocity of Trump's failure as Commander in Chief

I see no such failure. I think Mr. Trump has done a good job.

Trying and failing is hardly an atrocity.


neptuneblue wrote:
and a comparison with Obama certainly doesn't help your case.

Under Mr. Obama's watch, our military readiness slipped so severely that we'd have been unable to resist invasion if a powerful enemy had attacked us.

It was Mr. Obama who killed the F-22 program and made our future military vulnerable to air attack from enemy stealth fighters.


neptuneblue wrote:
Just a simple Google search proves how inaccurate you are.

So how come you've not been able to provide an example of an inaccurate statement from my posts?


neptuneblue wrote:

OK, and...?


neptuneblue wrote:
As Trump has blurted out Gold Star families gave him Covid-19 ( https://www.newsweek.com/trump-suggestion-gold-star-coronavirus-disgusting-1537977 ) Trump is no friend to the military, veterans or their families.

Come on. Leftist phony outrage is silly.
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/19/2022 at 12:05:18