For all those who think Trump didn't call out War Dead Suckers and Losers

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 06:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

You know me better than that. I went to the sites, read "who we are" sections closely, scanned the homepages, got on my trusty search engine and checked them out. If you really don't know how sketchy both of those sites are, I'll be glad to post it for you.

You know I will.

You still did not know who Radcliffe was. Talk **** to someone else, please.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 07:09 pm
@coldjoint,
You get to tell me who Radcliffe is and I get to impeach him. Or learn from just in case he has some weight.

What would you do if I told you Kravowitz says Hillary Clinton is innocent. Wouldn't you at least like me to tell you why you should believe Kravowitz?

Wouldn't you at least want Kravowitz' first name? Give a freaking first name for Pete's sake. Telling me you tell me you got a funny joke from some guy named Marx, it makes a difference if its Karl or Groucho.

What is Radcliffe's first name. What makes him an expert about Hillary Clinton and her imaginary crimes.

Next thing you know you'll be posting me nothing but some random link with another insult. Like in the old days.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 09:09 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You seem to be practicing conflatio again Ollie.

What is conflatio?

farmerman wrote:
Why do you say he was a traitor??

Because of the way he kept sticking knives in the backs of his friends and allies.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 09:15 am
@oralloy,
really? why wasnt he brought up on charges, at least for intent.

So are you making this value decision based upon his Political life,
and not his capture and imprisonment?

Those are two separate issues no?

I like to see how your "massive mind" works.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 09:38 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
really? why wasnt he brought up on charges, at least for intent.

Betraying one's friends and allies isn't a crime.

farmerman wrote:
So are you making this value decision based upon his Political life, and not his capture and imprisonment?

Yes.

farmerman wrote:

I would say so, although I don't see why it matters.

farmerman wrote:
I like to see how your "massive mind" works.

Truth and justice are important to me.

I also value freedom and civil liberties.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 11:06 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I would say so, although I don't see why it matters.
Well, because (Getting back to the subject of this thread), Trump had been insulting MCain as a "military hero" his calling McCain a loer had to do with his actiona in Viet Nam, Yours are merely politically derived.
Think more before ya open your big mouth.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 11:19 am
@farmerman,
I always think. You should take your own advice, since you are the one who isn't following it.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I always think.
So when you make some incorrect replies like your last few, you WERE ACTUALLY THINKING??

Hmm. maybe youre educationally deficient then, coould that be it?

"I may not always be right, but Im never wrong" your type Assertions like your recent ones, are of milspec design, common to non-coms who hated college types in their companies. Im going to say that you never were in any branch of service though.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:12 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
So when you make some incorrect replies like your last few, you WERE ACTUALLY THINKING??

There was nothing incorrect in any of my replies.

farmerman wrote:
Hmm. maybe youre educationally deficient then, coould that be it?

No. The problem is that you are not capable of presenting intelligent arguments.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:16 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
What is conflatio?

Are you trying to be funny? Even Trump, your idol knows what conflatio is.

Twice in less than a week your alleged 130 IQ has failed you.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:20 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
you are not capable of presenting intelligent arguments

Au conrraire--its more likely that you are unable to understand intelligent discussions.

See how quickly youve abandond refuting my points (which is an impossibility) and merely substituted insult??

Youre a real rookie at well crafted insult, You need more training. Just follow my example if you are able.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:27 pm
@oralloy,
"You are too stupid to be able to judge the intelligence of other people. You are just engaging in childish name-calling because that's all you are capable of doing. "
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Wrong on all counts.

I am smart enough to judge the intelligence of other people.

I am not engaging in childish name-calling.

I am capable of presenting intelligent arguments.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Twice in less than a week your alleged 130 IQ has failed you.

My IQ is 170. That is vastly smarter than you are.

Unlike you, my mind does not fail me.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Au conrraire--its more likely that you are unable to understand intelligent discussions.

No it isn't. With my 170 IQ I do not fail to understand intelligent discussions.

farmerman wrote:
See how quickly youve abandond refuting my points (which is an impossibility) and merely substituted insult??

You did not make any points.

You and sturgis are the only ones here who are spewing insults. You do so because of your inability to present intelligent arguments.

farmerman wrote:
Youre a real rookie at well crafted insult, You need more training. Just follow my example if you are able.

No thank you. I prefer to stick to intelligent arguments.

I'll leave the childish name-calling to you and sturgis.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:00 pm
@oralloy,
You do realize I was quoting you. Do you really think that's the way to talk to folk?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
My IQ is 170...

So you keep claiming. No idea why you have such a need to do this. Unless you are not being rigorously honest.

Quote:
...vastly smarter than...

Since I don't list my IQ or academic record or accomplishments, you have no way to know, now do you? No, you do not.
You see, I don't have to prance about as some type of genius. THAT, is often the first indication that the prancing buffoon is not near as intelligent as they allege.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
You do realize I was quoting you.

Yes.

Note that I do not engage in the behavior that I correctly accused others of engaging in.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Do you really think that's the way to talk to folk?

When those folk are engaging in childish name-calling because of their inability to present an intelligent argument, yes I think it is an appropriate way to talk to them.

If you'd like to suggest a different response to childish name-calling, I'll listen to any suggestions that you have.

I'm pretty satisfied with my current method of dealing with such attacks, but if I see a method that I like even better I'll happily adapt.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:19 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
So you keep claiming. No idea why you have such a need to do this.

Some people like to set the record straight when you lie about them.

Sturgis wrote:
Since I don't list my IQ or academic record or accomplishments, you have no way to know, now do you? No, you do not.

Actually yes I do.

Your resort to childish insults instead of making intelligent arguments is a dead giveaway.

Sturgis wrote:
You see, I don't have to prance about as some type of genius. THAT, is often the first indication that the prancing buffoon is not near as intelligent as they allege.

Your characterization of me is dishonest. I do not prance. I merely set the record straight when you lie about me.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2020 04:22 pm
@oralloy,
Where, when did I say you are a liar?

All that occurred in my post, was, the pointing out of certain facts. Certain proved behaviors.