Tonights Debate: Who wants to predict what new lines will be heard?

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 03:05 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
McInnes was quoted directly.

If that's true, show me the quote where McInnes described himself and/or the Proud Boys as "White Nationalists" or "Neo -Fascists". Where is the direct quote from McInnes? Not the sophistry from the NY Times reporter, but the actual quote.

One doesn't have to describe themselves as neo-fascist, White nationalists to be neo-fascist, White nationalists. Their statements, like those of McInnes' that I quoted, are descriptive enough. No neo-fascist would call themself neo-fascist. White nationalists might.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Again, you are a liar liar with your pants on fire. Not surprising, because you're the kind of person who uses known propaganda outlet the NY Times as a "source".

Wrong, child. I haven't lied about McInnes and the Proud Boys.

Show me where McInnes' has refuted his quote in the New York Times article.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Describable by anyone who can comprehend terms and their definitions.

But you're defining it according to your definitions, not theirs. Not McInnes or the Proud Boys themselves.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has the genetics of a duck, then it is a duck.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Their statements like those of McInnes' that I quoted are descriptive enough.

Again, according to you, an anti-white racist who openly hates American culture and who hates normal people who aren't leftist weirdos.

You are incorrect.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
According to anyone who comprehends the history of racism in the US.

Leftist, progressive history of "racism" in the US. You left out "leftist and progressive", but that's what you actually meant.

Wrong. That's not what I meant.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Believe it or not, most normal people who aren't weirdos also aren't progressives.

M'kay.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Cultures have been destroyed continually throughout history.

What are you saying? That people should just roll over and allow their culture to be destroyed?

I am not saying that people should just roll over and allow their culture to be destroyed. I am saying that **** happens. You're getting piss on yourself.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The simplistic idea of keeping an undiluted culture is seen throughout the world among its various peoples.

"Simplistic" according to who? So what you're saying is that tradition, history, and culture aren't worth preserving? Most normal people who aren't leftist weirdos would strongly disagree with you.

I'm saying your ideas about undiluted culture are simplistic.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Yes it is.

No. It's not. You're a sophist.

Says the sophist.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I'm pointing out the neo-fascist, White nationalism underlying the Proud Boys.

There is literally zero evidence to support this claim, unless you consider fighting back against Antifa to be what constitutes "neo-fascism and white nationalism", which is retarded.

Wrong. The violent factor tied in with the racial nationalism is part of what makes the Proud Boys neo-fascists.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I don't have a problem with White Americans.

No, you have a problem with white, male, Christian, conservative Americans specifically. In other words normal guys who aren't leftist/BLM/Antifa weirdos.

Wrong.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:01 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
One doesn't have to describe themselves as neo-fascist, White nationalists to be neo-fascist, White nationalists.

In other words, people like you get to decide what other people think and believe. Please tell me more Professor Xavier.

Quote:
Their statements, like those of McInnes' that I quoted, are descriptive enough.

According to you.

Quote:
I haven't lied about McInnes and the Proud Boys.

Yes. You have.

Quote:

I watched McInnes's youtube channel, literally for years. I saw him refute hundreds of claims of like this. I've seen him explicitly refute the claim that he and the Proud Boys are white nationalists over and over. I sure wish that I could link a video clip, but his youtube channel was shut down this summer when youtube went through a purge and banned hundreds of right wing channels with years of history and millions of views... all because they want Trump to lose the election. None of these channels broke any rules. Now McInnes is behind a pay wall with his content.

Quote:
You are incorrect.

I am 100% correct.

Quote:
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
According to anyone who comprehends the history of racism in the US.

Leftist, progressive history of "racism" in the US. You left out "leftist and progressive", but that's what you actually meant.

Quote:
Wrong. That's not what I meant.

That's exactly what you meant.

Quote:
I am not saying that people should just roll over and allow their culture to be destroyed. I am saying that **** happens.

Yep, and when **** happens enough, people get fed up and fight back because they don't want their culture destroyed. You don't then get to call those people "white nationalists" and "fascists" simply because you dislike them. It's not an accurate description.

Quote:
The violent factor tied in with the racial nationalism is part of what makes the Proud Boys neo-fascists.

There is literally ZERO evidence to support this claim. Zero. You've presented none.

FreedomEyeLove said:
Quote:
No, you have a problem with white, male, Christian, conservative Americans specifically. In other words normal guys who aren't leftist/BLM/Antifa weirdos.

InfraBlue said:
Quote:
Wrong.

Quote:
Says the sophist.

You are the sophist.

You think that you get to decide what people believe and think based on nothing other than if you don't personally like them or not. You think that you get to decree anyone who you don't like to be the boogieman.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 03:02 am
@Rebelofnj,
FreedomEyeLove said:
Quote:
There has been article after article talking about all the corruption in the SPLC just in the past year, do a simple Google search.

Rebelofnj said:
Quote:
If you could link to an article,instead of having me look for it

All I did was Google search "splc debunked", and pull the first few stories that came up. The SPLC is a joke.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/08/17/southern-poverty-law-center-hate-groups-scam-column/2022301001/

The Southern Poverty Law Center has lost all credibility

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-southern-poverty-law-center-has-lost-all-credibility/2018/06/21/22ab7d60-756d-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-reckoning-of-morris-dees-and-the-southern-poverty-law-center

The Southern Poverty Law Center Is in a State of Moral Collapse

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/the-southern-poverty-law-center-is-in-a-state-of-moral-collapse/

Quote:
Does a Fox News article count for you?
There are plenty of leftists at Fox. Just look at Chris Wallace.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 09:04 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
One doesn't have to describe themselves as neo-fascist, White nationalists to be neo-fascist, White nationalists.

In other words, people like you get to decide what other people think and believe. Please tell me more Professor Xavier.

I don't get to decide what other people think and believe, à la mode de Xavier, I get to apply terms such as neo-fascist, White nationalists when the terms' definitions fit, such as with McInnes and the Proud Boys.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Their statements, like those of McInnes' that I quoted, are descriptive enough.

According to you.

According to their statements' correspondence with the definitions of the terms.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I haven't lied about McInnes and the Proud Boys.

Yes. You have.

No I haven't.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

I watched McInnes's youtube channel, literally for years. I saw him refute hundreds of claims of like this. I've seen him explicitly refute the claim that he and the Proud Boys are white nationalists over and over. I sure wish that I could link a video clip, but his youtube channel was shut down this summer when youtube went through a purge and banned hundreds of right wing channels with years of history and millions of views... all because they want Trump to lose the election. None of these channels broke any rules. Now McInnes is behind a pay wall with his content.

A duck can refute that it is a duck, as well; in the end it is still a duck, however.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
You are incorrect.

I am 100% correct.

No you're not.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

That's exactly what you meant.

No it isn't.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
I am not saying that people should just roll over and allow their culture to be destroyed. I am saying that **** happens.

Yep, and when **** happens enough, people get fed up and fight back because they don't want their culture destroyed. You don't then get to call those people "white nationalists" and "fascists" simply because you dislike them. It's not an accurate description.

It' an accurate description when fighting back is approached through a fascistic, White nationalist manner, however.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The violent factor tied in with the racial nationalism is part of what makes the Proud Boys neo-fascists.

There is literally ZERO evidence to support this claim. Zero. You've presented none.

There are news reports of their violence. That is evidence of their violence. Their founder's words are evidence of their racial nationalism.

FreedomeEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Says the sophist.

You are the sophist.

No, you are the sophist. I've supported what I've asserted. You're just quibbling.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

You think that you get to decide what people believe and think based on nothing other than if you don't personally like them or not. You think that you get to decree anyone who you don't like to be the boogieman.

Now you're just being redundant in your quibbling.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 09:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
get to apply terms such as neo-fascist, White nationalists when the terms' definitions fit, such as with McInnes and the Proud Boys.

The definitions only "fit" according to leftists like you.

Quote:
According to their statements' correspondence with the definitions of the terms.

100% bullshit.

Quote:
No I haven't.

Yes. You have.

Quote:
A duck can refute that it is a duck, as well; in the end it is still a duck, however.

Would you apply this same sort reasoning to someone on your side? Perhaps a communist like Kamla Harris refuting that she's a communist? Me thinks not. And that's exactly why you're a hypocrite. A hypocrite, and also someone who thinks they get to decide what other people think and believe.

Quote:
No you're not.

Yes, I am. I am 100% correct.

Quote:
No it isn't.

Yes, it is. That's exactly what you meant.

Quote:
It' an accurate description when fighting back is approached through a fascistic, White nationalist manner, however.

According to your personal definition of "fascistic, White nationalist", only according to that.

Quote:
There are news reports of their violence.

Leftist news reports.

Quote:
That is evidence of their violence.

Leftist "evidence".

Quote:
Their founder's words are evidence of their racial nationalism.

Only according to radical leftists like you. And you're so inept, that you don't even know that McInnes hasn't been associated with the Proud Boys in over a year. He has no association with them anymore.

Quote:
No, you are the sophist.

You're the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:
I've supported what I've asserted.

If spewing lies and bullshit counts, then sure.
hightor

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 05:24 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Perhaps a communist like Kamla Harris refuting that she's a communist?

What a ridiculous statement. Harris is hardly a "communist". She was attacked by Sanders supporters for not being sufficiently left-wing.
Quote:

Leftist "evidence".

Like this?
Quote:
Michigan-based militia members plotted extensively to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer at her vacation home before the Nov. 3 presidential election, stockpiling weapons and explosives and twice staking out her residence, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed Thursday that described probable cause to charge six suspects as part of a conspiracy.

politico
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 11:55 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Michigan-based militia members plotted extensively to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer at her vacation home before the Nov. 3 presidential election, stockpiling weapons and explosives and twice staking out her residence, according to an FBI affidavit unsealed Thursday that described probable cause to charge six suspects as part of a conspiracy.

WTF does that have to do with the Proud Boys?

I can't believe what a bunch of liars you leftists are.

I can just say things that aren't true also.

In fact, I actually heard that you were the one plotting to kidnap Witmer. I said it, but presented no evidence. It doesn't match with reality, but I said it's true therefore it is true.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 01:20 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
get to apply terms such as neo-fascist, White nationalists when the terms' definitions fit, such as with McInnes and the Proud Boys.

The definitions only "fit" according to leftists like you.

Wrong. The definitions fit regardless of political leaning.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

100% bullshit.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
No I haven't.

Yes. You have.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Would you apply this same sort reasoning to someone on your side? Perhaps a communist like Kamla Harris refuting that she's a communist? Me thinks not. And that's exactly why you're a hypocrite. A hypocrite, and also someone who thinks they get to decide what other people think and believe.

Sure it applies. You'd have to establish that Kamala Harris is a communist by demonstrating that she fits the description, regardless of her claims as to whether or not she is a communist.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
No you're not.

Yes, I am. I am 100% correct.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
No it isn't.

Yes, it is. That's exactly what you meant.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

According to your personal definition of "fascistic, White nationalist", only according to that.

Wrong. The definition of "fascistic, White nationalist" that I'm going by isn't a personal definition of mine. It's defined by
scholars that treat the matter.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
There are news reports of their violence.

Leftist news reports.

It doesn't make them any less accurate.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
That is evidence of their violence.

Leftist "evidence".

Dittto.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
Their founder's words are evidence of their racial nationalism.

Only according to radical leftists like you. And you're so inept, that you don't even know that McInnes hasn't been associated with the Proud Boys in over a year. He has no association with them anymore.

Wrong. According to their founder's own words in regard to racial nationalism. I haven't seen the Proud Boys disavow McInnes' words in regard to his white pride nationalism.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
No, you are the sophist.

You're the pot calling the kettle black.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
I've supported what I've asserted.

If spewing lies and bullshit counts, then sure.

News reports and direct quotes are not lies and bullshit, however.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The definitions fit regardless of political leaning.

Incorrect.

Quote:
Nuh-uh.

Yeah-huh!

Quote:
You'd have to establish that Kamala Harris is a communist

Harris is the most extreme left wing member of the senate. President Trump said so. If the NY Times counts as a "source" for you leftists weirdos, then the sitting president of the United States counts as one as well.

Quote:
"fascistic, White nationalist" that I'm going by isn't a personal definition of mine. It's defined by

But you're defining it based soley on your personal beliefs. Again, you are a demonstrable sophist.

Quote:

It means they have no credibility. Leftist media outlets are activists, they're not actual journalists.

Quote:
According to their founder's own words in regard to racial nationalism. I haven't seen the Proud Boys disavow McInnes' words in regard to his white pride nationalism.

McInnes has never once talked about "white pride". You are, again, a liar. And again, so what if someone even did have pride in being white? You wouldn't begrudge a black person for having pride in being black. ...oh, that's right you're an anti-white racist. I forgot.

Quote:

Except that you have no direct quotes taken in actual context, and the only "news reports" you present, are from activist, far left wing nutjob outlets.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:17 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Harris is the....
...Trump said so.

Well, this in a nutshell nullifies just about everything you have to tell us about anything on the political front.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:48 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
The definitions fit regardless of political leaning.

Incorrect.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
Nuh-uh.

Yeah-huh!

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
You'd have to establish that Kamala Harris is a communist

Harris is the most extreme left wing member of the senate. President Trump said so. If the NY Times counts as a "source" for you leftists weirdos, then the sitting president of the United States counts as one as well.

One thing is the opinion that Harris is the most extreme left wing member of the senate. Another thing is establishing that she is a communist, which you haven't done.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
"fascistic, White nationalist" that I'm going by isn't a personal definition of mine. It's defined by

But you're defining it based soley on your personal beliefs. Again, you are a demonstrable sophist.

Again, the definition isn't mine. There is no sophistry involved.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

It means they have no credibility. Leftist media outlets are activists, they're not actual journalists.

Direct quotes are verily credible. The reports about their violence have not been discredited.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
According to their founder's own words in regard to racial nationalism. I haven't seen the Proud Boys disavow McInnes' words in regard to his white pride nationalism.

McInnes has never once talked about "white pride". You are, again, a liar. And again, so what if someone even did have pride in being white? You wouldn't begrudge a black person for having pride in being black. ...oh, that's right you're an anti-white racist. I forgot.

He's quoted directly in the article I cited earlier about his white pride.

About your comparison with black pride, you're only being redundant, since I've already addressed it.

What you forget is that I'm not an anti-White racist.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

Except that you have no direct quotes taken in actual context, and the only "news reports" you present, are from activist, far left wing nutjob outlets.

What's the context of the direct quotes, then?

The news reports have not been discredited.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 06:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Nuh-uh.

Yeah-huh, infinity plus 1!

Quote:
Another thing is establishing that she is a communist, which you haven't done.

She wants criminals and people who aren't U.S. citizens to be able to vote. And she wants to make it illegal for people express their first and second amendment rights. Yep, she's a communist. Confirmed.

Quote:

Yes, it is your subjective definition. And yes, you are a sophist.

Quote:
Direct quotes are verily credible.

There are no direct, unaltered quotes.

Quote:
The reports about their violence have not been discredited.

Yes, they have. You just don't accept the people who've discredited them, because you're a far leftist.

Quote:

Nope. Not directly, and not in context. You're a lying liar who lies.

Quote:
About your comparison with black pride, you're only being redundant, since I've already addressed it.

You think that whites are the only race who isn't allowed to have pride, because you're an anti-white racist.

Quote:

Yep, you are. Big time.

Quote:

They've been discredited a million times by McInnes and others. You just won't ackowledge it, because of your sophistry.
oralloy

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 03:10 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Socialism just means that the government controls the means of production.

Not really.

"Socialism, social and economic doctrine that calls for public rather than private ownership or control of property and natural resources."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/socialism

hightor wrote:
Under fascism, government control of the means of production, with the cooperation of the corporate (or owning) class, with profits still flowing to the corporate class, with its leaders selected from the corporate class, under a banner of nationalism, remains distinct from socialism.

There is no such distinction. The fact that the government controls the means of production means that fascism is socialism.

hightor wrote:
In socialism (as opposed to the welfare state) the working class would own and control the means of production, government would be led by the workers, there would be no capitalist owning class at all. Production and distribution of goods would be based on social need, not the pursuit of profits.

Only in some forms of socialism. It is not the case under the type of socialism that occurs under fascism.

hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Government control of the means of production doesn't necessarily mean at the expense of the corporate class.

Not in fascism, correct. Because fascism is still a capitalistic alliance between the government and the owning class.

Since fascism has the government controlling the means of production, it is a form of socialism despite also being a alliance with the owning class.

hightor wrote:
oralloy wrote:
In the case of fascism, socialism happens with the cooperation of the corporate class.

Social programs exist under fascism, but welfare, education, national health insurance, and similar measures are used to shore up a capitalist economy by providing a source of healthy, educated workers.

Socialism doesn't mean social programs. It means government ownership of the means of production.

It is possible to have a lots of social programs in a capitalist society if there are high taxes to pay for them.

hightor wrote:
As long as the power structure remains in the hands of the corporate class, backed up by the military, "socialism" would be a misnomer.

Not if the government is the owner of the means of production.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 07:47 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

Yeah-huh, infinity plus 1!

No, child.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Another thing is establishing that she is a communist, which you haven't done.

She wants criminals and people who aren't U.S. citizens to be able to vote. And she wants to make it illegal for people express their first and second amendment rights. Yep, she's a communist. Confirmed.

Heh, you're own assertions. Not good enough. Not even close.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Yes, it is your subjective definition. And yes, you are a sophist.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Direct quotes are verily credible.

There are no direct, unaltered quotes.

You don't have proof that the quote I posted has been altered.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
The reports about their violence have not been discredited.

Yes, they have. You just don't accept the people who've discredited them, because you're a far leftist.

Where are your cites?

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Nope. Not directly, and not in context.

Again, what's been altered? What's the context?

FreedomEyeLove wrote:
You're a lying liar who lies.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

You think that whites are the only race who isn't allowed to have pride, because you're an anti-white racist.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

Yep, you are. Big time.

Nuh-uh.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

They've been discredited a million times by McInnes and others. You just won't ackowledge it, because of your sophistry.

All you have are your irrelevant assertions, and your quibbling.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2020 12:45 am
@InfraBlue,
I'm right and you're wrong.

The end.
roger

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2020 12:59 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
That's tellin' him
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 11:32:45