Do you believe in love?
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed..me too

use your mind to decode the message

it's called irony people!
0 Replies

excrement4brains

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 01:08 pm
Oh pleaseeeeeeee
How could anyone possibly think that his is not a scam? I have lived on this earth a long time and one thing that I know is that there only 2 secrets to being successful 1) work hard 2) treat others the way you want to be treated.

There I saved you 140 busks and 1000+ pages of reading.

The first page of that book probably reads... the best way to get rich quick is to appeal to people with low self-esteem and self worth and make them spend their retirement money on buying books telling them that there really is a secret...
0 Replies

labbier

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 01:28 pm
nouveau tech society
I wasn't even able to read three sentences until the letter went into the garbage...This is a bunch of hog wash and I will contact my attorney general concerning the matter. Laughing
0 Replies

vaughndyer

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 07:40 pm
How can we stop this secret society?
Is there any way to do something about these people or stop them completely? I got my letter today and after getting online and discovering who they are and what they are doing I now realize how bad things are really getting around me!! How do they get our addresses some say its from ordering "Natural Cures" but I havent ordered it?!? Someone, anyone if you know how to stop them do so or tell me and I will try.I dont even know where to start!?! Mad
0 Replies

sassydani

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:47 am
Neotech/ Kevin Trudeau
I just received "The Letter" and just a quick note of observation,,,I ordered Kevin Trudeau's "Natural Cures" a couple of wekks a go.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 01:10 pm
Update #3
If you are a memeber or are an old member of The Church of Scientology. Or have purchased they'er materials. This is how they get your address to mail you these letters. Other than ordering Kevin's, "Natural Cures."
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:59 pm
I am NOT into being scammed!
Today... just about 45 min. ago I received a letter (w/no return address) as first class from "domestic first class foreign airmail". And I guess I thought I might want to see what is inside it! (Why?? I guess my curiosity got the best of me) As I was reading it, like most humans, I wanted sooo much to believe it was true!! But IF "they" knew me as well as I [/I]know myself, then they would know that I am
Quote:
NOT INTO BEING SCAMMED!
So naturally, I wanted to do some research about this and this is the site I was directed to. Of corse, I was disappointed, but if there is more than one site like this on the internet, then I am relieved I did NOT get scammed!! I think people ( Drunk ) who are gullable/vulnerable to these types of scams are seriously in need of a reality check!!

A few months back a got a similar letter and again, I was sceptical! Only this one said I had won some money already... all I needed to do was call this number (in Canada -- I'm in America) and my check would be on it's way! So to humor "them" I called! Some "man" (who had a thick accent) answered, "Hello?" Now, he did not ask me any personal information, other than to confirm my address (which "they" obviously already had) and I expected him to ask me for my bank account number, although he didn't. Not surprised, I never received a check in mail like the letter and "they" said I would! Rolling Eyes Instead, I called my attorney just out of curiosity about all this, and the "company" I mentioned to him WAS LISTED IN A DIRECTORY OF SCAMS!! Shocked

So I have learned my lesson and hope to pass on some INTELLIGENCEabout all this. Very Happy
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:02 pm
Re: How can we stop this secret society?
vaughndyer wrote:
Is there any way to do something about these people or stop them completely? I got my letter today and after getting online and discovering who they are and what they are doing I now realize how bad things are really getting around me!! How do they get our addresses some say its from ordering "Natural Cures" but I havent ordered it?!? Someone, anyone if you know how to stop them do so or tell me and I will try.I dont even know where to start!?! Mad

Try contacting your attorney... they will give you answers on how you can help stop this!!
0 Replies

MAXX145

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:31 pm
THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY
Question HAS ANYBODY ACULY ORDERED THE BOOK ? I THINK THAT WPULD BE A BETTER IDIEA . IF YOU HAVN,T ACTULY READ THE 1,000 PAGE BOOK DON,T BADMOUTH IT PLEASE! Mad
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 01:23 am
Re: THE NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY
MAXX145 wrote:
Question HAS ANYBODY ACULY ORDERED THE BOOK ? I THINK THAT WPULD BE A BETTER IDIEA . IF YOU HAVN,T ACTULY READ THE 1,000 PAGE BOOK DON,T BADMOUTH IT PLEASE! Mad

If "you" read the book... then I wonder if you even understood it! Because your spelling is ALL over the place. Also, we do NOT have to read the book to understand that our life will NEVER revolve around a book!!! I've read SEVERAL books and found that they can impact your life... NOT give you "special powers"!! Besides, if you want people to read a book "you" believe in, then take a GRAMMAR class before you ask them to "not badmouth it"! I like to think CRITICALLY about the kind of books I read, and if it is a book that I cannot look at BEFORE I buy it, I do not want to invest in something that is NOT A GUARANTEE! I guess you could say, I'm intelligent that way. Because, realistically, the ONLY thing to invest in is GOD and yourself (and family). So... enough already!!
~~~PS~~~
This forum has a "SPELLCHECK"
0 Replies

javaseuf

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 12:43 pm
afournie1 Unbelievable!!
What is "UNBELIEVABLE" is your post.

First, the introduction letter people receive in this scam speaks of a higher power than God. Higher than God? Please.

Second, there are posts on this board from people that have sent in for the $140.00 book, so your statement saying no one here has sent for the book and therefore can't post with credibility, is wrong.

Thirdly, most normal people with even a elementary school education can see that one doesn't need to send in $140.00 to "speak the truth" as you say. Common sense speaks the truth when it comes to this scam!

I would encourage YOU to send in for the $140.00 book so YOU will be able to set us all straight with the TRUTH. Or, just go and flush the $140.00 down the toilet for the same results!

Ah. Don't you just love human nature?!
0 Replies

javaseuf

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 12:58 pm
John,

You mentioned "Go to the library". I would encourage you to go to church instead.

You also mentioned Jaynes book. I suggest the book you try is the Bible.

If you would just try these two things, chances are you will not be "just a searching guy" but rather a very, very rich man!
0 Replies

StPeter

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 03:39 pm
Re: Special Powers
Momma Angel wrote:
Unless God Himself tells you He has given you special powers, toss the letter.

I just got that memo. I'm going to teleport over to the post office to request my book today!! Laughing
0 Replies

zonvision

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 05:01 pm
This company has been around for a very long time. I received a mailer 7 years ago selling a book which revealed secrets for unlimited power, money, health & riches. Being "mystical" I immediately ordered it. I waited patiently for a month. I thought I was scammed so I wrote them back. They sent me another copy and apologized. A week later, I got the original copy which was lost in the mail. So they aren't scammers that's for sure.

What I don't like is them selling $70 to $100 books and then a few months later or a year later, they publish the whole damn book online from cover to cover!

One of the books they used to sell for $50 or something bucks is still online, you can check it at Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Possibly one of the best business books I have ever read.

After 2001 A Neo-tech World.
The Story
Global Wealth Power
The 118 Advantages
The Book

These other books have all been sold at one point only to be placed online a few months or a year later! You may still see it archived somewhere, probably archive.org

You don't really need to order that $140 book. In my opinion there are better programs out there. It's pretty cool though to track the progress of die hard Neo-tech fans. They had their forum 5 to 8 years ago. New posters of that time would introduce their ideas and websites, and now the Neo-techers have better ideas and products than Neo-tech themselves. They are now "self leaders" as Neo-tech would call it.

It's really not that bad. If you get into, you start thinking in a new way. Although I'm not where I'd like to be financially, I have no doubts that I will capture the success Neo-tech talks about.

Oh yeah Kevin T. is part of the secret society. But it's not really secret. There's no initiation, there's no process of joining. You just become a part of it once you get it.
0 Replies

fairone

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 01:08 am
Widen Ur Horizens

Just wanted everybody to realize that the standard school systems and religious houses of our society come up short on teaching us real truths about the universe around us. We have to find out these greater truths by searching them out, by wanting to know. So many people are actually brainwashed by their religious programming that it really interferes with their thought processes. I have not meet many christians at all that truly have an open mind. As far as the secret society goes, its up to the new members to be to decide if its real, or if its for them. Believe it, and it will be so. We are in the Aquarian Age now, not the Piscean Age. The Aquarian Age is one of spiritual enlightenment and increasing consciousness. Nouveau Tech Society Fits into this philosophy. There is no power greater in this universe than love. Nouveau Tech Society talk often of love. Be skeptical, if U chose. More importantly Smile , in this changing world of ours, is to keep an open mind. Smile
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 01:54 pm
fairone wrote:

Just wanted everybody to realize that the standard school systems and religious houses of our society come up short on teaching us real truths about the universe around us. We have to find out these greater truths by searching them out, by wanting to know. So many people are actually brainwashed by their religious programming that it really interferes with their thought processes. I have not meet many christians at all that truly have an open mind. As far as the secret society goes, its up to the new members to be to decide if its real, or if its for them. Believe it, and it will be so. We are in the Aquarian Age now, not the Piscean Age. The Aquarian Age is one of spiritual enlightenment and increasing consciousness. Nouveau Tech Society Fits into this philosophy. There is no power greater in this universe than love. Nouveau Tech Society talk often of love. Be skeptical, if U chose. More importantly Smile , in this changing world of ours, is to keep an open mind. Smile
Just because we have "open minds" does NOT mean we need intellegence to figure out whats REAL and what IS NOT! It only takes COMMON SENSE!! And THAT, my friend, IS FREE!

PS
Do a "SPELL CHECK" next time, would ya? And it wouldn't hurt if you used PROPER "grammar" in your sentences!
0 Replies

TheUndyinglight333

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:37 pm
I WILL EXPOLAIN AS MUCH AS I CAN
amazing that someone linked it with KEVIN TREDAUS BOOK because i also ordered that book a while back now the book has pretty factual information in it and is NOT a scam - however be forewarned very quickly you can find that the Noveau tech society is an Illuminati front group Ive been researching the Illuminati for quite some time and its not to say that the htings they offer cannot be obtained - But I definitely wouldn't take a chance at selling my soul for material wealth and power as condescending and demanding as the letters are they are most likely real and what they offer is most likely real but the problem here is you will be sacraficing something for all of it and well personally I might believe it is your sould or well I dunno Im a spiritual person but not tied to any religion if you want to learn more ive created a little general information center Edit: Moderator: Links Removed
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 11:41 pm
I'm not sure how much medication your Dr. is prescribing you, "The Undyinglight333".... BUT you are NOT with reality when you say, THIS BOOK IS NOT A SCAM! I think maybe your judgement is clouded BECAUSE:

IF YOU CALL YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY AND ASK THEM IF THIS, SO CALLED, NOVEAU TECH SOCIETY IS A SCAM OR NOT.... THEY WILL TELL YOU UPFRONT!!!!!

SO, OPEN YOUR EYES AND LAY OFF THE DRUGS! Drunk
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 08:11 am
agoodgirl wrote:
I'm not sure how much medication your Dr. is prescribing you, "The Undyinglight333".... BUT you are NOT with reality when you say, THIS BOOK IS NOT A SCAM! I think maybe your judgement is clouded BECAUSE:

IF YOU CALL YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY AND ASK THEM IF THIS, SO CALLED, NOVEAU TECH SOCIETY IS A SCAM OR NOT.... THEY WILL TELL YOU UPFRONT!!!!!

SO, OPEN YOUR EYES AND LAY OFF THE DRUGS! Drunk
333 meant Kevin's Natural Cures is not a Scam, I have that book, and no it's not a Scam. The only Scam he did, was give out our information to the Navue Tech or whatever. "Please reread, before you comment, agoodgirl!"
0 Replies

agoodgirl

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 08:55 am
Ummmm...

YES IT IS A SCAM!! YOUR ATTORNEY CAN CONFIRM THAT! JUST ASK FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!! AND CASES HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION ABOUT THIS SO-CALLED-BOOK.... SO STOP THE NONSENCE ALREADY!

AND MOVE ON W/REALISM, "333"!!!!!
0 Replies