Tucker Carlson, American Hero

maxdancona

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 06:34 pm
1. I have no problem denouncing violence coming from Black Lives Matter protesters.

2. I don't believe that this detracts from peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters (and there are lots of us).

3. I think the liberal leaders who are either justifying the violence coming from the left, or are refusing to denounce it are idiots.

4. If someone on my side says something idiotic, it is still idiotic.

5. There are conservatives, who are not on my political side, who are not idiots.

6. Tucker Carlson is a conservative and an idiot.

thebobeternal

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 07:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
1. I have no problem denouncing violence coming from Black Lives Matter protesters.

The "violence" from BLM isn't even real. It's selectively and falsely presented propaganda from right wing white supremacists.

Quote:
3. I think the liberal leaders who are either justifying the violence coming from the left, or are refusing to denounce it are idiots.

But no liberal leaders are even doing this. This is more propaganda from the right.

Quote:
6. Tucker Carlson is a conservative and an idiot.

He also supports slavery.

Quote:

5. There are conservatives, who are not on my political side, who are not idiots.

Then why do you post such bigoted views?

maxdancona

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 07:41 pm
@thebobeternal,
I will ask you the same question I ask the people on the right with extreme positions.

NPR is reporting violence from Black Lives Matter protesters, as is the New York Times and every other reputable news source.

What evidence would it take to get you to except the facts and change your mind?
thebobeternal

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 07:57 pm
@maxdancona,
I think this is a lie. Where is the supposed evidence?

I think the reason you're saying that Black lives matter is violent is because you're a white supremacist.

maxdancona

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:07 pm
@thebobeternal,
If I show you a news story from NPR that talks about violence being done by Black Lives Matter protesters... will you accept this as credible evidence?

If not... is there anything that you would accept as credible evidence?

I have plenty of evidence. If you are stuck in your partisan bubble, then evidence won't make any difference to you.
thebobeternal

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Why do you hate black people?
maxdancona

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:11 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Because they don't taste good, the meat isn't as tender.

maxdancona

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:13 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Which I find rather amusing.

If you are joking with me, then well played my friend.
0 Replies

thebobeternal

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Because they don't taste good, the meat isn't as tender.

This is racist.

BLM is the most important social movement perhaps in the history of America. If you didn't hate black people, why would you be claiming that it's violent? Unless you want to set back civil rights to before the 1960's so that you can eat in a restaurant with no coloreds around to sully your white meal time.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 10 Sep, 2020 08:40 pm
maxdancona
Quote:
Tucker Carlson is a conservative and an idiot.

thebobeternal
Quote:
The "violence" from BLM isn't even real.

maxdancona:
Quote:
NPR is reporting violence from Black Lives Matter protesters, as is the New York Times

Tucker (so-called 'idiot') shows VIDEO EVIDENCE of BLM violence, and explains what's going on with wit and insight.

Tucker: Anarchists are working to tear down America

Who are the real idiots here?
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:38 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
2. I don't believe that this detracts from peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters (and there are lots of us).

What detracts from the peaceful protesters is the reality that they are peacefully protesting for the right to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:40 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
There are several people here who meet the definition of White Supremacist.
1. They believe that Black people are more prone to crime than White people.
2. They believe that America is a White culture and that other cultures are inferior, and thus less American.

I don't believe that you can establish that anyone on a2k believes that.
farmerman

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:47 am
@oralloy,
we have examples here daily of folks who dismiss all the recent violence that's happened to black men by racist cops and militia boys, while getting all morally high handed when blacks seek redress of abuses.

Sounds like examples of systemic racism from a2k toadies to me
oralloy

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:04 am
@farmerman,
If black people don't want people to justifiably defend themselves against their violence, then they should stop raping and murdering people.

The only systemic racism here is on the part of deranged progressives who think that black people should be allowed to rape and murder with impunity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:07 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
The "violence" from BLM isn't even real. It's selectively and falsely presented propaganda from right wing white supremacists.

Wrong. Progressive violence comes from violent progressives.

thebobeternal wrote:
But no liberal leaders are even doing this. This is more propaganda from the right.

Here is proof of BLM leaders justifying the looting.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blm-organizer-loot/

thebobeternal wrote:
Then why do you post such bigoted views?

The only bigotry that Max posts is anti-white racism.

I suspect that he posts anti-white racism for the same reason that you do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:13 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
This is racist.

No. It is sarcasm.

Max hates white people just as much as you do. He was reacting sarcastically to your untrue claim that he hates black people.

thebobeternal wrote:
BLM is the most important social movement perhaps in the history of America.

Hardly. BLM are nothing more than a bunch of whiny thugs complaining about not being allowed to rape and murder white people.

thebobeternal wrote:
If you didn't hate black people, why would you be claiming that it's violent?

Max says that BLM is mostly peaceful. Get your facts straight.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 11 Sep, 2020 08:27 pm
Tucker: Democrats, fires and the climate misinformation campaign

farmerman

Sat 12 Sep, 2020 02:40 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
carlson finally gets it. #xcept that insttead of claiming that TRUMP initiated climate change, what they assert is that he has failed to address it in any fashion.
Name one thing he done to address it besides deny it.

Please Tucker , while you sorta get it, dont continue being a moron by giving his fatness a pass.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 12 Sep, 2020 10:27 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,

http://www.donaldtrumpisbadforamerica.com/images/lg/image-21911.jpg?{ts '2020-09-13 00:28:58'}
0 Replies

maiden-usa

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 09:27 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

BLM is the most important social movement perhaps in the history of America.

This is sarcasm, right? It must be because I doubt anyone could be so stupid to believe this.
0 Replies